Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Early 20's girls dating 30+ guys is BS

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

In my teens and early 20s, I would hammer it out. Day or night. No stone unturned. At 30, I shifted gears. Energy is finite. I'm not doing game 24/7 7 nights a week. I'm not slipping out for all nighters. Women are not worth it. I'm not thirsty. It's not my 1st rodeo. I set pace. I set the terms. I'm willing to walk. #nextset!

I cannot stress enough to 1) get sleep on point (minimum 8 hours regularly 2) dial in your diet 3) optimize testosterone 4) shoot your shot day or night on the regular 5) drop the booze or drastically reduce your intake

Sleep has kept me looking younger, aesthetic, healthier and fitter. I'm not getting out of this thing alive. I always prioritized my health. I see fat af slobs everywhere. Poor health is coming. I'm not after forever. I'm increasing probability of longevity. That's it.

The following doesn't guarantee a baddie 20 something peak smv. Doing the opposite 1-5 virtually guarantees a low probability of pulling that caliber. I don't drink or smoke. I don't do recreational drugs.

I optomized everything I possible can and I strive to do even better. Sleep on point has been life changing. Fellas should get there **** handled before 35.

I read Dr. E Bravermans book. He argued you are not as old as your age. You are as old as the oldest organ in your body. There are men under 30 with ED.

Thats my competition lulz!
Agreed sleep is incredibly important in slowing the ageing process

I know a lot of people who place next to zero value on their longevity

Two of my mates are literally addicted to stress they have created lifestyles whereby their phones are going 24 hours a day they get 5-6 hours sleep a night and look exhausted every time i see them yet they constantly tell me how efficient and busy they are :rofl:

I know others who will sink two cans of high sugar high caffeine energy drink, a mc Donald's and 3 cigarettes before 9am

Binge drinking culture is still fairly prominent in Britain if you are single between the ages of 25 & 45 the expectation from our society is that you will be "out" getting "smashed" at least 3 times a month because being single is supposed to be so horrendous you couldn't possibly stay in and chill out whilst doing something productive

You have the kids then between 18-22 who are hammering drugs and god knows what else 5 days a week in university a that age you don't know any better but still worrying the damage it is probably doing long term

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, I don't discount what you've seen and observed.

But, the honest to god truth is I ONLY date significantly younger women.

I am 39 with a young kid from previous marriage My current girlfriend is 27, which has been kind of the sweet spot for me in terms of still being attractive, but mature enough to carry a relationship. I have dated as young as 19, though admittedly that age difference can only go so long for me.

But, I know exactly how I pull these younger women while others don't.

1. I am in excellent physical shape.
2. I have an interesting life and have a lot of interests and am skilled in a lot of different areas.
3. I am financially stabile and earn a well above average income and am generous with my money (not reckless). Do I attract some gold diggers along the way? YES. But, some are attracted to me, because I am successful and work hard (not necessarily the money component if that makes sense).
4. I actively work on having a good authentic personality - I am positive, I don't complain, I am assertive without being pushy. I am generally agreeable and never petty. I read and have some depth to me and generally attract the same type of woman (but not always) I take a take it or leave it approach to dating. It's fairly easy this way. I usually always lead the interactions and make things happen.

M

member160292

3. I am financially stabile and earn a well above average income and am generous with my money (not reckless). Do I attract some gold diggers along the way? YES. But, some are attracted to me, because I am successful and work hard (not necessarily the money component if that makes sense).
4. I actively work on having a good authentic personality - I am positive, I don't complain, I am assertive without being pushy. I am generally agreeable and never petty. I read and have some depth to me and generally attract the same type of woman (but not always) I take a take it or leave it approach to dating. It's fairly easy this way. I usually always lead the interactions and make things happen.
These 2 things should be discussed more on this site. Heck, we have a forum dedicated to Wealth

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Retention rate is rubbish. Fewer relationships are lasting multiple years. Plenty of divorces for the blue pillers who can retain a relationship long enough to decide to put a ring on it. Most marriages now have less sex than they had in the pre-internet era.
Getting mine was the metric for success. I saw her again once as I was buying my coffee. I said nothing. I flirted with the barista.

Most betas are not even approaching anymore. Betas are mostly doing swipe apps and DMing on social media.
I've lost what little faith I had in people. The level of pretty is lower than any other time. Women are combative. Men are cucks. The biggest gurus today are fraudin. I went to a club the last time few a few young guys. In a group, only 1 approached, and the others had beers on their chest. I ran game. The only guy I'd ever hangout with again is the guy that approached. I hate cowards.

Even Rollo Tomassi was last in the mating game in the very early days of the internet in the mid-1990s.
His insights are fascinating. Preferred him when his channel when he was smaller. I find he makes too many call outs, won't challenge ideas despite saying it's written in pencil not pen. @SW15 you more than anybody has accurately pointed out how much has changed the past decade. The past few years.

At the risk of sounds like I'm plugging the hometown, I respect Troy Francis who is nearly the same age as Rollo and is still approaching live infield. Nobody does that. I think I'm likely on Troys path as a lifetime bachelor. I think anybody who gets on the topic of game needs to do the reps. Byband large, majority aren't going out.

My experience is the same.

Even getting 6-10 years younger is a bit of an accomplishment.
I got a girl blowing me in her mid 20s. Was annoyed I didn't pull younger. You pointed out most guys would kill for mid 20s. I suppose it's a matter of perspective.

In pandemic, majority were mid 20s. Few early 20s. Favorite was day game in a grocery store getting I.D.'d for tickets in think. I love game. I love pickup. I hate apps. It seems do cowardly. I'm not saying don't use. Just wouldn't recommend it as the only Avenue to pull. Love London model and sniper approach.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed sleep is incredibly important in slowing the ageing process

I know a lot of people who place next to zero value on their longevity

Two of my mates are literally addicted to stress they have created lifestyles whereby their phones are going 24 hours a day they get 5-6 hours sleep a night and look exhausted every time i see them yet they constantly tell me how efficient and busy they are :rofl:

I know others who will sink two cans of high sugar high caffeine energy drink, a mc Donald's and 3 cigarettes before 9am

Binge drinking culture is still fairly prominent in Britain if you are single between the ages of 25 & 45 the expectation from our society is that you will be "out" getting "smashed" at least 3 times a month because being single is supposed to be so horrendous you couldn't possibly stay in and chill out whilst doing something productive

You have the kids then between 18-22 who are hammering drugs and god knows what else 5 days a week in university a that age you don't know any better but still worrying the damage it is probably doing long term
Tbh I am not expectinga long life. I'm Taking great care of myself to the best of my ability. I lost count on deaths in the pandemic and dive high school or college. Fatality, OD, suicide, car accident, and cancer or something. This life is ruthless. I don't bang with drugs, booze or smoke. I cut caffeine in the pandemic. Focus on lowering stress is monumental. It kills hair and health.

I don't follow the beaten path. Free thinker. I explore consciousness. I rather be daft. Forge my own path. Go through the fire.

I am not living forever. I just did my best. Now I let the chips fall where they may.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in 30s dating girls 18-24. i dont date older than 24. it def gets easier with age but only if you maintain looks, status etc
women are attracted to the man not his age. her celeb crushes and fave singers/musicians are all in their 30s/40s.
if you look and dress sexier and act more confidently than men in their 20s ofc shes gonna choose you.
the reason you dont see it is because successful 30 year olds that date models arent hanging around the local mall or park. plus most 30 year old men are unremarkable; lead average/below average lifestyles, dont self improve and have settled down

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a self improved guy at 32-38 is going to look better and have more status and resources, than his 25 year old counterpart, there is no competition

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dating younger women all comes down to sex appeal and social proof. a good example is the rapper Future who is almost 40 but amogs pretty much every rapper right now.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is essentially pedestalising women and not seeing them as sexual creatures. if a woman finds a man sexually attractive and likes his energy; she will want to sleep with him and date him.
80% men of any age group are largely unattractive to women, and guys in early 20s struggle the most getting laid.
the 20% of attractive men in 30s will get more action than any other age group (if they have game)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about (and observing) the notion of that if you're a high value guy, you can easily get girls in their early 20's. I call BS. Here in Germany, I have yet to see a girl that's early 20's and that is together with a guy in his mid 30's - I have never ever seen it. They're always with guys around their age, or a little bit older - and of course good looking ones. The mid 30's guys are pushing the strollers with their gf's down the streets with their kids in them. So not sure where people are getting this information, but it's far from what I see in reality, or at least here.
I've dated 10 years younger and I've dated 20 years younger. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it can't happen.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 30 and have had plenty of girls in the last couple years who were under 24. I don't think i'm necessarily an outlier in this way at all. I've had a lot of these younger girls tell me how immature guys their age are, and how my experience turns them on. Why do you think the hottest freshman in high school or college are usually enamored by the senior stud chad or start athlete? Women are naturally attracted to what's more out of their reach. This is one of the beautiful advantages we have as men.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind blowing dudes on THIS site dont believe it's common. But then again, it might make sense...

We already concluded that 20% of men Fck 80 % of women between ages 20- 50 ( newsflash a women are delusional!!). This narrows down the probability this happens for the average dude even further.

I recently dated a 19 year old, and she was pretty mature, but still, the age gap was too big at times ( she wanted me to join a her parties ect).

Here is how you do it:
Good body
Good finances
Good charisma.
Life experience

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol not even.

Those things don't mean anything if you don't hang around young hot girls on a daily basis and you look old.

So....

Surround yourself with young pretty girls
+ look young
in the quest towards quality , the more experienced you become the more you realize that it goes more and more towards social circles

if you want to bang as an example models , you have to be around models . Otherwise you will rarely see them , and basically you will lack the logistics to even make a move

women do not care about how old you are as long as you look youthful . They care more about the lifestyle

Last edited:
M

member159871

in the quest towards quality , the more experienced you become the more you realize that it goes more and more towards social circles

if you want to bang as an example models , you have to be around models . Otherwise you will rarely see them , and basically you will lack the logistics to even make a move

women do not care about how old you are as long as you look youthful . They care more about the lifestyle
Yes this is true as I am the god of models

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating coaches push this nonsense because men in their 30s have more money and are therefore easier to exploit.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you seen what prices they charge ?

I was shocked
Kezia noble was charging older, wealthy men like 4k each at a time for a weekend a while back! She might get 5 guys on a weekend course some weeks. A nice quick 20k!
They are all absolutely creaming it $$$$. James Tusk gave up a very well paid job in the City to do it, and presumably makes more with 'coaching'! (he's an example of how little you need to know to be a 'coach'. I know he gets laid, but of course that's no surprise as he's a tall, muscled, facially handsome man, but the extent of his game is literally a compliment and make a cold read stack. That's kind of all he has to 'teach')
It's probably a good business for anyone to get into. Certainly anyone who posts here knows enough to be a PUA coach.
There's no regulation or anything. Just spit some theory that you can find in any PUA book for free, and 'push' people into sets all day.
Some black PUA dude (can't remember his name. Viking something?) showed his earnings from youtube and coaching in a vid once and it was a lot! I think most of them are making similar amounts (that avery dude, coach kyle etc. God knows how much Todd makes!!)
It's such a racket lol.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kezia noble was charging older, wealthy men like 4k each at a time for a weekend a while back! She might get 5 guys on a weekend course some weeks. A nice quick 20k!
They are all absolutely creaming it $$$$. James Tusk gave up a very well paid job in the City to do it, and presumably makes more with 'coaching'! (he's an example of how little you need to know to be a 'coach'. I know he gets laid, but of course that's no surprise as he's a tall, muscled, facially handsome man, but the extent of his game is literally a compliment and make a cold read stack. That's kind of all he has to 'teach')
It's probably a good business for anyone to get into. Certainly anyone who posts here knows enough to be a PUA coach.
There's no regulation or anything. Just spit some theory that you can find in any PUA book for free, and 'push' people into sets all day.
Some black PUA dude (can't remember his name. Viking something?) showed his earnings from youtube and coaching in a vid once and it was a lot! I think most of them are making similar amounts (that avery dude, coach kyle etc. God knows how much Todd makes!!)
It's such a racket lol.
it is in their best interest to promote “ you just need game bro , anything else does not matter “

even though I agree with this till a point , I would say that your fundamentals and till some extent your money can lower your maximum potential .

I only added the money aspect as it is very important for logistics . Good logistics costs a lot of money + skill ( knowing what good logistics look like ) . And money can also help improving your overall fundamentals