Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Early 20's girls dating 30+ guys is BS

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s definitely easier said than done and most men aren’t able to pull this off. Women are beyond flaky enough with noobs their own age, add in a 10 year age gap and it compounds. We all want a young impressionable someone; only few obtain it. I just avoid alpha widows no matter the age.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s definitely easier said than done and most men aren’t able to pull this off
Yeah, all my friends want the 18 year old girls half their age when we go out to bars, but only one guy (the chad lol) is ever able to pull it off. The rest just get rejected.

Makes me wonder why some here seem to think that young girls are the 'easiest' for old men and think they can be 'manipulated' into sleeping with them in the same way an old man could 'manipulate' a 7 year old into doing something for him lol. I don't think they could be more wrong. Women who are older and have less sexual value are of course the 'easiest'

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you don't really see it is because less than 1% of men are able to pull it off. And of those 1%, most aren't marrying these women and wifing them up because they are players and want to keep banging new 20yos as often as possible because they CAN, and that's yet another reason you aren't seeing them together.

There are far more 1% men on this forum than in the real world because we are here and understand the way things are. That means that you should not say that you can't do what 99% can't do. You have the tools and knowledge to do it; whether you choose to take action to make it happen, or try to use seeing the blue-pilled 99% not doing it as an excuse for yourself as to why you also can't do it so shouldn't even try is up to you. I can tell you which of those two options is going to get you results.

I am 46. My girlfriend of one year is 36. Prior to her my GF was also 10 years younger than me. Prior to her I was 44 and dating a 23yo professional ballerina. Prior to her I was dating a 23yo college student. When I was 34 I married a 24yo. After our divorce when I was 40, most of the women I dated were in their 20's and just a couple were 30-31. If you have taken the red pill and know how to pick up on IOIs, you will notice that women of ALL ages give them to you. I see 15yo girls giving me IOIs and women in their 60's giving me IOIs. I'm obviously not going to act on either of those demographics but the point is, it happens and it happens regularly. Self-limiting beliefs and excuses won't help anyone get laid by women in their 20's.

Men in their 30's through 50's and even 60's can look very sexy to women of ALL ages. You need to have your look and your vibe. You need to have good style and look sharp. Good hair if you still have it. Good physique (big muscles are great but if you can just keep the fat off, have a V-shape, and have SOME muscle tone that is more than enough - anything else is bonus points and the law of diminishing returns applies). Exude confidence. Look happy. You aren't likely to get IOIs from women in their 20's if you are out there wearing sandals, basketball shorts, a t-shirt and a baseball cap. To give a personal example of what I wear, in summer it will usually be something like loafers or boat shoes, nice cotton dress shorts with a ~7" inseam, a button up short sleeve shirt (often linen), my hair slicked back and a very nice pair of sunglasses that fit my face.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't likely to get IOIs from women in their 20's if you are out there wearing sandals, basketball shorts, a t-shirt and a baseball cap. To give a personal example of what I wear, in summer it will usually be something like loafers or boat shoes, nice cotton dress shorts with a ~7" inseam, a button up short sleeve shirt (often linen), my hair slicked back and a very nice pair of sunglasses that fit my face.
Wouldn't the attire be dependent on age? Otherwise wouldn't it be in-congruent?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a degree yes, however, I find it easiest and universally acceptable to avoid the fad-styles of the 20-something set and just go for classic formal style which looks good on everyone of every age. The outfit I described above would look just as good on a 55yo as it would on a 21yo. What you mention is most-applicable to guys trying to dress younger than they are. Like a 45yo guy wearing distressed jeans and obnoxious Gen Z sneakers and an Affliction hat.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR

ONS is possible but most guys who are into pick up assume they will get into their 30's / 40's and have access to young 20-25 year old poon at their finger tips

But It doesn't quite work like that , the young poon is carefree and lacks life experience most of it probably doesn't even have a full time job yet

Where as your average guy in his 30's or 40's is going to be working 50-60 hours a week in some corporate b.s job by the time he is chewed through all of them hours plus all his other responsibilities he's gonna be knackered

the young poon wants to go out and party 4/5 times a week and wants long fvcking sessions

You can begin to see the sharp contrast in lifestyles just from there

------------------

I am fortunate in that i never embarked on serious corporate career , i do the bare minimum in my day job which usually takes about 10 hours a week and supplement my income with a lucrative side hustle this gives me time to juggle my young poon otherwise it would be impossible
I agree with you,by and large.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my 30's and get good looks with jeans, a nice polo and clean shoes.
This. It's easy for a guy mid 30s to dress well. Jeans that fit your body... clean white tennis shoes or leather dress shoes (Think Addidas Stan Smiths or Allen Edmonds casual shoes). Decent V neck shirt or polo shirt that fits well.. good haircut and be fit.

Not rocket science to pull younger girls. You should have your **** together. I'm 38 and have slept with 10 women 21-29 over last two years.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
This. It's easy for a guy mid 30s to dress well. Jeans that fit your body... clean white tennis shoes or leather dress shoes (Think Addidas Stan Smiths or Allen Edmonds casual shoes). Decent V neck shirt or polo shirt that fits well.. good haircut and be fit.

Not rocket science to pull younger girls. You should have your **** together. I'm 38 and have slept with 10 women 21-29 over last two years.
where are you picking up these women? Night game? Solo or with wings?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger women are a pain in the @ss. In my experience any age difference greater than 10 years is hard to pull off, and it only works for men that are in the tip top of resources and physical appearance and ability.

I'm in my 50s, and sometime date women in their early 30s, and most, as soon as they learn my age, they are GONE.

I completely agree that it is a mythology that women prefer much older men, and the ones that are happen to be VERY damaged with serious daddy issues or are just epic gold-diggers.

A man should never try and make anything work with a woman that is greater than 10 years younger than they are... you can make a case for 15 years, but that is for much older men. A man that is 60 can make things work for a woman in her mid 40s, but a 35 year old man isn't going to have sustained success with a 20 year old.

ezio6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's a sad state of affairs that girls are encouraged by simps to do these things.

Yeah basically.

Read Dr. David Sinclair, you might be interested in him.
Yeah but david sinclair arent going to the gym and metformin causes muscle loss, Inhope he makes new breakthrough without making muscle losses

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but david sinclair arent going to the gym and metformin causes muscle loss, Inhope he makes new breakthrough without making muscle losses
Correct. That is a difference between the fast life strategy and a slow life strategy.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It really has so many variables. I tend to go for women 35-55 and I’m in my 50’s. Many women that I consider to be my analog in attractiveness are dating younger guys, why? Because they can. Yea they usually get the D but not the C (commitment), and it takes them being run through repeatedly to finally figure out that they’re delusional - some never figure it out.

That said, as a mature good looking guy in good shape you should be dressing your age -
I wear dark wash jeans, recraftable shoes: Ford, Allen, Ferregamo and either a pressed high quality button down shirt long or short sleeved (skate brands or fitted to show off my physique in a flattering way), that or well fitting tshirts - this simply works. The shoes consistently get compliments as it exudes class and chicks love shoes. Casually I wear above the knee non cargo shorts no pleated chino style cotton or cargo pants, Reefs and tank tops or nice T’s.

Look you aren’t going to get 98% of much younger womens attention: but if they notice you at a distance and eye lock, then lose interest when closer you know they just want a younger guy - you still can charm their pants off if you’re sauve.

That’s why I like resort pool game - think Vegas resort pool daytimes (like MGM/Morea, not the stupid day clubs like Light, that’s a lose-lose) if your physique is on point even as an older guy you get eye f’d repeatedly. Buy that group of cuties a few chairs down a round of strong drinks discreetly but make sure your server is a cute young girl that you’ve already tipped well - she knows what you’re up to and will wing for you. If you’re in gym shape chances are you are the sexiest guy within a 20 year band - and it exudes HV.

Slightly OT, but anyway just stream of consciousness there for ya’ll.

Younger women are a pain in the @ss. In my experience any age difference greater than 10 years is hard to pull off, and it only works for men that are in the tip top of resources and physical appearance and ability.

I'm in my 50s, and sometime date women in their early 30s, and most, as soon as they learn my age, they are GONE.

I completely agree that it is a mythology that women prefer much older men, and the ones that are happen to be VERY damaged with serious daddy issues or are just epic gold-diggers.

A man should never try and make anything work with a woman that is greater than 10 years younger than they are... you can make a case for 15 years, but that is for much older men. A man that is 60 can make things work for a woman in her mid 40s, but a 35 year old man isn't going to have sustained success with a 20 year old.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smashed young girls when I know for a fact I wasn't top 10% in looks money or status. If you see someone out and you hit it off you hit it off. IF you work with young girls and are in close proximity to them, things will happen.

My guess is men that are complaining are not very attractive in some way or another.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about (and observing) the notion of that if you're a high value guy, you can easily get girls in their early 20's. I call BS. Here in Germany, I have yet to see a girl that's early 20's and that is together with a guy in his mid 30's - I have never ever seen it. They're always with guys around their age, or a little bit older - and of course good looking ones. The mid 30's guys are pushing the strollers with their gf's down the streets with their kids in them. So not sure where people are getting this information, but it's far from what I see in reality, or at least here.
Most of the dorks on YouTube shilling rubbish don't go out and are often house husband's from a Era before the Internet. Exercise common sense. The same dorks use dicaprio often who is the male at the top of the dominance hierarchy of high value men, wealthy, and high status. It's not in the reality of 99% of men. Wealthy or not.

Mate, Germany is woke as ****. It wasn't long ago girls were getting attacked and politicians were hiding behind their bs woke ideology. Using your little woke city would be like me referencing the BBC hit piece or the UK arrested pua as a whole.

Leave your ****ty environment. Go abroad. Level the f up. While not common, majority of fellas are limp d soy boys. They don't approach. They can't pull. They haven't seen vjj but they binge boomer pods and preach about unplugged - a cucked relic from once upon a time that no longer exists.

Be the change you want to see.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was banging 18 and 19 year old girls in my early 30's. With women it's about being true to yourself, living a life worthy of respect and having self-respect, having fun, and approaching them initially like you need a hole in the head. Don't listen to people who tell you that you can't do something
+1

The looks, fitness, and resources need to be dialed in. This doesn't mean that you must be Elon Musk richest man in the world. You need to have an edge. Be top 20%. Seeing how piss poor the competition is, it's not impossible.

Something else I think fellas forget to add, the retention rate Is rubbish, and modern women are the SMP dumpster fire. Early 20 something is giving a parking lot throater. Swallowing my proteins today. Ghosting tomorrow. 0 ****s. Got mine. Rotation erosion is often but they are ran through and Belong to the streets.

The 1 edge I'd say I have is that, I'm from a time where SOME men were still men. Your average cucked dork thinks game is tinder or DM skanks. The competition is weak. The caliber is low. I'm batting out of my league.

On average, 6-12 years age difference and as much as the gap, the greater the divide is evident over time. Such is life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea definitely i think if i was 25/26 i would have a lot more tolerance for some of the stuff she comes out with , she's always telling me "funny stories" about her housemates and I'm thinking to myself this really isn't funny whilst she is comparatively in hysterics

At 30 you start to see the world a lot differently you don't have boundless energy any longer it's limited and you need to use it sparingly

The same goes for who your prepared to invest time in , in your early 20's everyone is your best friend
+1

In my teens and early 20s, I would hammer it out. Day or night. No stone unturned. At 30, I shifted gears. Energy is finite. I'm not doing game 24/7 7 nights a week. I'm not slipping out for all nighters. Women are not worth it. I'm not thirsty. It's not my 1st rodeo. I set pace. I set the terms. I'm willing to walk. #nextset!

I cannot stress enough to 1) get sleep on point (minimum 8 hours regularly 2) dial in your diet 3) optimize testosterone 4) shoot your shot day or night on the regular 5) drop the booze or drastically reduce your intake

Sleep has kept me looking younger, aesthetic, healthier and fitter. I'm not getting out of this thing alive. I always prioritized my health. I see fat af slobs everywhere. Poor health is coming. I'm not after forever. I'm increasing probability of longevity. That's it.

The following doesn't guarantee a baddie 20 something peak smv. Doing the opposite 1-5 virtually guarantees a low probability of pulling that caliber. I don't drink or smoke. I don't do recreational drugs.

I optomized everything I possible can and I strive to do even better. Sleep on point has been life changing. Fellas should get there **** handled before 35.

I read Dr. E Bravermans book. He argued you are not as old as your age. You are as old as the oldest organ in your body. There are men under 30 with ED.

Thats my competition lulz!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else I think fellas forget to add, the retention rate Is rubbish, and modern women are the SMP dumpster fire. Early 20 something is giving a parking lot throater. Swallowing my proteins today. Ghosting tomorrow. 0 ****s. Got mine.
Retention rate is rubbish. Fewer relationships are lasting multiple years. Plenty of divorces for the blue pillers who can retain a relationship long enough to decide to put a ring on it. Most marriages now have less sex than they had in the pre-internet era.

Your average cucked dork thinks game is tinder or DM skanks. The competition is weak. The caliber is low. I'm batting out of my league.
Most betas are not even approaching anymore. Betas are mostly doing swipe apps and DMing on social media.

Most of the dorks on YouTube shilling rubbish don't go out and are often house husband's from a Era before the Internet.
Even Rollo Tomassi was last in the mating game in the very early days of the internet in the mid-1990s.

In my experience any age difference greater than 10 years is hard to pull off, and it only works for men that are in the tip top of resources and physical appearance and ability.

My experience is the same.

Even getting 6-10 years younger is a bit of an accomplishment.