"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Drunk sex problem

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Laid this chick 2 nights ago after a whole day of drinking. We’re talking 13-15 beers. I don’t know about you guys but when I’m drunk I struggle to ejaculate. Anyway about 10 minutes I realize I’m not going to be able to get off and I also started realizing this chick was going dry. Started to become uncomfortable but I keep focused and tough it out because I knew I was probably not going to bang this broad again since she had a boyfriend. So I keep going, pounding as hard as I can grabbing her D cup tits and eventually manage to bust a nut.

However...

The next day my **** was sore as ****. And as the day progressed I realized the sides of my **** were red and really raw. Bros this is a terrible feeling. The worst part is this chick wants me to come over again and the last thing I want to do is **** right now. This is painful.

Anybody else have this happen? What’s the best remedy?
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Just tell her your d*ck is raw. Make sure she's got a vibrator.

I was hoping for a better story based on the headline. One that involved moving vehicles, explosions, a couple cactus...
Lol well it’s disastrous for me.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Time and a lot of air. Air that thing out as much as possible. Sleep naked. Apply some hydrocortisone to it (the cream, not the ointment that is petroleum jelly based). If you really want to fix it fast, get prescription hydrocortisone cream. Don't bang or j/o until it's fully healed.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lanolin works very well to heal chaffing. They suggest it's use to breastfeeding mother's for raw nipples.

You can get it in the baby section of Walmart, etc.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Sore d1ck is due to over fvcking or ur lady not being sufficiently lubricated.

A full 48 hours d1ck rest will be sufficient ime.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Time and a lot of air. Air that thing out as much as possible. Sleep naked. Apply some hydrocortisone to it (the cream, not the ointment that is petroleum jelly based). If you really want to fix it fast, get prescription hydrocortisone cream. Don't bang or j/o until it's fully healed.
Sucks too because I only wear boxer briefs. FML
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Laid this chick 2 nights ago after a whole day of drinking. We’re talking 13-15 beers. I don’t know about you guys but when I’m drunk I struggle to ejaculate. Anyway about 10 minutes I realize I’m not going to be able to get off and I also started realizing this chick was going dry. Started to become uncomfortable but I keep focused and tough it out because I knew I was probably not going to bang this broad again since she had a boyfriend. So I keep going, pounding as hard as I can grabbing her D cup tits and eventually manage to bust a nut.

However...

The next day my **** was sore as ****. And as the day progressed I realized the sides of my **** were red and really raw. Bros this is a terrible feeling. The worst part is this chick wants me to come over again and the last thing I want to do is **** right now. This is painful.

Anybody else have this happen? What’s the best remedy?
Yeah. Was in the Philippines and a buddy of mine wanted to have a contest on who could lay the most in one night. I ended up getting six. I couldn’t have been worse off.

I stopped drinking but my buddy didn’t. But then he didn’t remember who he had sex with either. So he owed me a pizza when we got to Perth, Australia. It wasn’t worth no damn pizza.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Laid this chick 2 nights ago after a whole day of drinking. We’re talking 13-15 beers. I don’t know about you guys but when I’m drunk I struggle to ejaculate. Anyway about 10 minutes I realize I’m not going to be able to get off and I also started realizing this chick was going dry. Started to become uncomfortable but I keep focused and tough it out because I knew I was probably not going to bang this broad again since she had a boyfriend. So I keep going, pounding as hard as I can grabbing her D cup tits and eventually manage to bust a nut.

However...

The next day my **** was sore as ****. And as the day progressed I realized the sides of my **** were red and really raw. Bros this is a terrible feeling. The worst part is this chick wants me to come over again and the last thing I want to do is **** right now. This is painful.

Anybody else have this happen? What’s the best remedy?
It’s because you kept fvcking her while she started getting wet then you kept going.

Happened to me a few times throughout the years... girl goes dry during sex and at that point it hurts a bit but obviously you keep going.

The next day yea.. your d*ck will hurt.

Give it a couple days it’ll be good as new
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Laid this chick 2 nights ago after a whole day of drinking. We’re talking 13-15 beers. I don’t know about you guys but when I’m drunk I struggle to ejaculate. Anyway about 10 minutes I realize I’m not going to be able to get off and I also started realizing this chick was going dry. Started to become uncomfortable but I keep focused and tough it out because I knew I was probably not going to bang this broad again since she had a boyfriend. So I keep going, pounding as hard as I can grabbing her D cup tits and eventually manage to bust a nut.

However...

The next day my **** was sore as ****. And as the day progressed I realized the sides of my **** were red and really raw. Bros this is a terrible feeling. The worst part is this chick wants me to come over again and the last thing I want to do is **** right now. This is painful.

Anybody else have this happen? What’s the best remedy?
Durex Massage & Play will prevent this from happening in the future
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I’m surprised you managed to get it up after 15beers. I would have gone to sleep and banged her out in the morning but then again I’m 40 haha
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Always have lube in your bedside table
I do have some but this was at her place.

4th day and I’m still not good to go. There some tears in the skin that haven’t healed yet. I’m pissed now.
 
Top