Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk sex problem

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laid this chick 2 nights ago after a whole day of drinking. We’re talking 13-15 beers. I don’t know about you guys but when I’m drunk I struggle to ejaculate. Anyway about 10 minutes I realize I’m not going to be able to get off and I also started realizing this chick was going dry. Started to become uncomfortable but I keep focused and tough it out because I knew I was probably not going to bang this broad again since she had a boyfriend. So I keep going, pounding as hard as I can grabbing her D cup tits and eventually manage to bust a nut.

However...

The next day my **** was sore as ****. And as the day progressed I realized the sides of my **** were red and really raw. Bros this is a terrible feeling. The worst part is this chick wants me to come over again and the last thing I want to do is **** right now. This is painful.

Anybody else have this happen? What’s the best remedy?

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her your d*ck is raw. Make sure she's got a vibrator.

I was hoping for a better story based on the headline. One that involved moving vehicles, explosions, a couple cactus...
Lol well it’s disastrous for me.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and a lot of air. Air that thing out as much as possible. Sleep naked. Apply some hydrocortisone to it (the cream, not the ointment that is petroleum jelly based). If you really want to fix it fast, get prescription hydrocortisone cream. Don't bang or j/o until it's fully healed.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lanolin works very well to heal chaffing. They suggest it's use to breastfeeding mother's for raw nipples.

You can get it in the baby section of Walmart, etc.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sore d1ck is due to over fvcking or ur lady not being sufficiently lubricated.

A full 48 hours d1ck rest will be sufficient ime.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and a lot of air. Air that thing out as much as possible. Sleep naked. Apply some hydrocortisone to it (the cream, not the ointment that is petroleum jelly based). If you really want to fix it fast, get prescription hydrocortisone cream. Don't bang or j/o until it's fully healed.
Sucks too because I only wear boxer briefs. FML

R

Ranger

Laid this chick 2 nights ago after a whole day of drinking. We’re talking 13-15 beers. I don’t know about you guys but when I’m drunk I struggle to ejaculate. Anyway about 10 minutes I realize I’m not going to be able to get off and I also started realizing this chick was going dry. Started to become uncomfortable but I keep focused and tough it out because I knew I was probably not going to bang this broad again since she had a boyfriend. So I keep going, pounding as hard as I can grabbing her D cup tits and eventually manage to bust a nut.

However...

The next day my **** was sore as ****. And as the day progressed I realized the sides of my **** were red and really raw. Bros this is a terrible feeling. The worst part is this chick wants me to come over again and the last thing I want to do is **** right now. This is painful.

Yeah. Was in the Philippines and a buddy of mine wanted to have a contest on who could lay the most in one night. I ended up getting six. I couldn’t have been worse off.

I stopped drinking but my buddy didn’t. But then he didn’t remember who he had sex with either. So he owed me a pizza when we got to Perth, Australia. It wasn’t worth no damn pizza.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However...

It’s because you kept fvcking her while she started getting wet then you kept going.

Happened to me a few times throughout the years... girl goes dry during sex and at that point it hurts a bit but obviously you keep going.

The next day yea.. your d*ck will hurt.

Give it a couple days it’ll be good as new

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

However...

Durex Massage & Play will prevent this from happening in the future

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m surprised you managed to get it up after 15beers. I would have gone to sleep and banged her out in the morning but then again I’m 40 haha

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have lube in your bedside table
I do have some but this was at her place.

4th day and I’m still not good to go. There some tears in the skin that haven’t healed yet. I’m pissed now.