“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Drunk dialing

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This is much more of a 1990s-2000s sort of thing. Even by the late 2000s, drunk dialing was on its way out, replaced in part by drunk texting.

It's difficult to get Millennials or Gen Z to actually have a voice conversation on a telephone. I find that frustrating as an early Millennial.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
This is much more of a 1990s-2000s sort of thing. Even by the late 2000s, drunk dialing was on its way out, replaced in part by drunk texting.

It's difficult to get Millennials or Gen Z to actually have a voice conversation on a telephone. I find that frustrating as an early Millennial.
Texting is basically the lowest form of communication. I’m also an early millennial. But it seems that they answered last night, not sure what I said, but they’re not talking to me today so I’m guessing that it wasn’t good.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Just say you were butt dialing and talking out your @ss
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I’ve drunk texted (innapropriate stuff) cowerkers. & vice versa. kind of embarrassing. but nothing negative occurred.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Were you having regular sex with the girls you called? If not, you had nothing to lose anyway.
 

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
639
Reaction score
125
Location
EU
Once I took 3 sleeping pills and ended up calling a girl I was supposed to F-close the next day.

We had a 9-minute conversation and I had no recollection of the contents.

Still smashed. All good.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
It makes you reach your primal thoughts and then suddenly you have one thing on your mind. I have to watch myself when I do a big night out with the guys cause I end up looking at my phone after seeing all the women there. I need to keep my hunting spirit top notch.
 
Top