MountainSlide
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2014
- Messages
- 612
- Reaction score
- 357
Y’all ever get obliterated drunk and dial a bunch of girls. I did last night. Don’t recommend it.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Texting is basically the lowest form of communication. I’m also an early millennial. But it seems that they answered last night, not sure what I said, but they’re not talking to me today so I’m guessing that it wasn’t good.This is much more of a 1990s-2000s sort of thing. Even by the late 2000s, drunk dialing was on its way out, replaced in part by drunk texting.
It's difficult to get Millennials or Gen Z to actually have a voice conversation on a telephone. I find that frustrating as an early Millennial.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.