Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk dialing

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is much more of a 1990s-2000s sort of thing. Even by the late 2000s, drunk dialing was on its way out, replaced in part by drunk texting.

It's difficult to get Millennials or Gen Z to actually have a voice conversation on a telephone. I find that frustrating as an early Millennial.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is much more of a 1990s-2000s sort of thing. Even by the late 2000s, drunk dialing was on its way out, replaced in part by drunk texting.

It's difficult to get Millennials or Gen Z to actually have a voice conversation on a telephone. I find that frustrating as an early Millennial.
Texting is basically the lowest form of communication. I’m also an early millennial. But it seems that they answered last night, not sure what I said, but they’re not talking to me today so I’m guessing that it wasn’t good.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say you were butt dialing and talking out your @ss

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve drunk texted (innapropriate stuff) cowerkers. & vice versa. kind of embarrassing. but nothing negative occurred.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Were you having regular sex with the girls you called? If not, you had nothing to lose anyway.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I took 3 sleeping pills and ended up calling a girl I was supposed to F-close the next day.

We had a 9-minute conversation and I had no recollection of the contents.

Still smashed. All good.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes you reach your primal thoughts and then suddenly you have one thing on your mind. I have to watch myself when I do a big night out with the guys cause I end up looking at my phone after seeing all the women there. I need to keep my hunting spirit top notch.