Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dreamer!

kytestom

Reaction score
I have worked in the same office with this girl for some time and over the few weeks she says she dreams about me most nights. Is she trying to tell me something? By the way we do a lot of flirting when we’re together.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she dreams about you that means she's really into that other guy at your work, Steve. You know the one with the tie. And if she flirts with you that just confirms your suspicion that she likes Steve.

Reaction score
She wants to have your kids.

Seriously man, on the face of it you might be in there, but you haven't given us much to go on!

kytestom

Reaction score
I’m the only male in the office. The dreams are about helping her do things around the home sometimes at her home and others in my home. We are very open with each other and talk freely about everything including sex.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kytestom
I’m the only male in the office. The dreams are about helping her do things around the home sometimes at her home and others in my home. We are very open with each other and talk freely about everything including sex.
You need to invite her over to your place, ASAP.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you read your post again and again and again until you get it.

because if you cant see that she is telling you she's keen, you really need to work on the "buy" signals girls give off, and how to detect them.

Also your rejecting this girl by not picking up on what she is trying to say.

"READ BETWEEN THE LINES MATE"

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kytestom
I have worked in the same office with this girl for some time and over the few weeks she says she dreams about me most nights. Is she trying to tell me something? By the way we do a lot of flirting when we’re together.
Well there is only one solution to this problem seek to dream her....also become a dreamer...tell her you wish to fvck her prior to her falling asleep and dreaming about you...