"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dorm Girls

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
So there’s this girl in my dorm that I find pretty attractive that I’d like to get with. We know each other somewhat, I like her sense of humor and we’ve spoken a few times. How would I go about getting her? Idk if being direct and straight up asking her out is good or not.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
The next time you see her you start talking to her and then ask her to go do something with you.

She will either say yes or no. Its that simple. I'm not sure why guys try and overcomplicate their lives.

Let me give you 3 tips to keep your life as a man as simple as possible:

1) Interested women act interested
2) Interested women don't confuse you
3) Its never worth the time or effort to try and raise a woman's interest level. Spend the time and effort finding new women who are already very interested.

The reason why so many guys struggle with women is because they dont follow these 3 rules. Once you start following these rules every thing else becomes simple.

A woman doesn't text you back? No problem. Since you followed these 3 rules you have an abundance of other women to talk with.

A woman flakes out on you? No problem, you have multiple other dates set up this week or even the same day.

A woman goes cold on you? No problem, you have multiple other women that want to see you.

Never reward disinterest with time and effort on your part. Reward women who show interest with time and effort. You should always be keeping multiple women in the pipeline to replace ones that go cold.
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
So there’s this girl in my dorm that I find pretty attractive that I’d like to get with. We know each other somewhat, I like her sense of humor and we’ve spoken a few times. How would I go about getting her? Idk if being direct and straight up asking her out is good or not.
Try trusting your intuition more.

Guys threatening to shoot each other? Leave.

Girl in a dorm? No different than a girl who doesn't live in a dorm.

You are creating intellectual puzzles and social categories where none exist. Does that make sense?

If it's simple don't make it complicated.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Tease her about whatever, give her a hard time, make fun of her, etc. At the highset point of the interaction, ask her out.
Be specific about date, time, place, etc. Only a yes or counteroffer is aceptable. Anything else you soft next her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top