"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dont wanna **** the ***** 'cause The ***** is too fat

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Like them or not, fat chicks ruin your social status.

Why? Well, what do you think?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Maybe if your thread title didn't look like you copied it out of Mad Libs, someone might have an answer...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Hey man!

Well, fat ******* are like so ***** and I really don't wannta *** with them al the time you know. my ***** **** view is **** that. Take it or ******** leave **** it man. That's **** ****** all. *****, hope I *******helped!

with ***************,

AFK *********

seriously dude....wtf is your question?:rolleyes:

I r the m4st3r 0' s4rc@sm!!1
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Wow, I didn't think my question was difficult to understand. I still don't think it is...anyway, here I go clearing it up for those who need it spoon-fed.

Why do you think being with a fat girl in public is a negative effector to your social status?

Much discussion has been going on in here on this topic, yet there have only been yes or no answers.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Luveno
Wow, I didn't think my question was difficult to understand.
It would have helped had the question not had every other word replaced by ****** and *******. :rolleyes:

Why do you think being with a fat girl in public is a negative effector to your social status?
It shows that you can't get anything better. Even an ugly, one-armed AFC with a raging case of warts should be able to have mildly attractive friends. Even if that's not possible, he should still be able to have butt-ugly skinny girls as friends.

The question you could ask instead is "Why do you think that being with a hot girl is a positive effector to your social status?" The answer is simple. People like attractive people. People want to be around attractive people. People like looking at attractive people. People like talking to attractive people. In fact, some people even post on forums like this so they can gain insight into attracting attractive people.

Now, reverse everything that has just been said and you'll have your answer. It's harsh, and it's generalizing, but you wanted to know. People don't like fat people. People don't want to be around fat people. People don't like looking at fat people. People don't like talking to fat people. In fact, I've yet to come across any website (though I'm sure there are "fetish" sites somewhere) that people post on forums such as this so that they can gain insight into attracting fat people.

This is why it's a downer on your social status to hang out with fat people. Unless you're fat.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Whatever man. I have female friends who are fat, chubby, etc. They're cool as fvck. It doesn't affect my social status one bit. Having lots of cool friends who adore you helps your social status. Only hanging out with attractive people is an insecure self limiting mindset, which people will pick up on.

Now I agree that having lots of attractive women hanging on you and flirting with you helps your game and social proof. If you ONLY have unattractive women hanging on you, this is a problem. But it's not the presence of the unattractive women that is the problem. It's the absence of the attractive ones. If you're truly attractive, you should have both attractive and ugly girls drawn to you. The more women the better as far as I'm concerned. You don't have to fvck the unattractive ones y'know!
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Fer ƒucks sake do you have nothing better to do with your time.
 
Top