Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't let yourself get foodie called.

Rx Redpill

Reaction score
Gents -
There is a recent phenomenon of women using guys for free food.

Countless men are being used by women for free food.

Foodie calling is where a woman dangles the carrot of companionship to lure men into investing their hard earned resources into a date they have ZERO intention of taking forward.

It's where women USE men for free food.

Oftentimes - they will propose expensive dinners. JUST SAY NO. Have some self worth.

Even worse - they'll often string men along for a few dates - and then say "there is no spark" afterwards.

Newsflash - they were NEVER dating with the intention of finding a partner - they just want your wallet.

Do NOT give them the luxury. Have some self worth.

Rx Redpill

Reaction score
This isn't recent. It's been going on for years.
Fair enough - but it's now widespread enough to be a recognized phenomenon to the point where there's a word for it. Female entitlement is on the rise and will only go up in time.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough - but it's now widespread enough to be a recognized phenomenon to the point where there's a word for it. Female entitlement is on the rise and will only go up in time.
Why do you think that is btw? I’d think they should be getting more desperate for real men instead they are turning to the beta validation and asexual life

Rx Redpill

Reaction score
It is because with the internet - knowledge is becoming more and more democratized.

Additionally - social media also gives women an incentive to behave poorly. Other women will egg them on, saying "you go girl". A lot of women want to use men for access to places that can get them Instagram clout (expensive dinners, etc).

We need to collectively grow a spine as men and have the courage to walk away.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Always been widespread, like anything else, there wasn't social media to turn everything into some viral thing back then

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think that is btw? I’d think they should be getting more desperate for real men instead they are turning to the beta validation and asexual life
Alpha widowing on a massive scale.

Always been widespread, like anything else, there wasn't social media to turn everything into some viral thing back then
Per above, we've seen a steady rise in Alpha Widowing over the years.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another impetus for this as well is Increased economic troubles combined with womens' habits of living above or right at their means.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been going on for donkeys years where do you think the term "gold digger" came from

Unfortunately men are also to blame here for offering to take women on fancy first dates

First meet should be nothing more than 1-2 drinks , a coffee or something else with very low investment

If you set the bar too high your on a fast track to nothing

Infact the last proper "date" i went on i didn't really like her so just told her we would split everything

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are manipulative creatures and have been since the beginning. Its a mans responsibility to weed out the blatant useless users. Not just stuffing food in their face but all things associated with getting something for nothing. (Will you fix my car, take me here, buy me this, help me move) Rarely if ever they say I'm coming over, put on a button down, I'm taking you to Bob's Seafood Shack, my treat..

Even more ridiculous is the wore out (I pay my way, I pay half, blah blah) I hear it often but don't witness it. I myself can spot a waste of time user from a different continent. Maybe I have keen street smarts but I find any manipulative bs laughably obvious.

I enjoy being waited on with a refreshing fun girl like anyone, but it's annoying just thinking about sneating/foodie.
Again its our responsibility to not be a Mark/Pawn/Patsy/Simp.

Devils advocate, in their defense. Girls are the physical weaker sex, they have to employ covid tactics sometimes.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneating:

There is always a man who will say;" I work hard for my money and I don't mind spending it in food to be in the company of a (hot) woman. ".

The next sucker is around the corner waiting for his turn to get played.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are manipulative creatures and have been since the beginning. Its a mans responsibility to weed out the blatant useless users. Not just stuffing food in their face but all things associated with getting something for nothing. (Will you fix my car, take me here, buy me this, help me move) Rarely if ever they say I'm coming over, put on a button down, I'm taking you to Bob's Seafood Shack, my treat..

Even more ridiculous is the wore out (I pay my way, I pay half, blah blah) I hear it often but don't witness it. I myself can spot a waste of time user from a different continent. Maybe I have keen street smarts but I find any manipulative bs laughably obvious.

I enjoy being waited on with a refreshing fun girl like anyone, but it's annoying just thinking about sneating/foodie.
Again its our responsibility to not be a Mark/Pawn/Patsy/Simp.

Devils advocate, in their defense. Girls are the physical weaker sex, they have to employ covid tactics sometimes.
Had me chuckling there" Bob's seafood my treat ".

Most women I've encountered say it's " really unattractive " , and when it comes to shyt like this they wanna be" traditional wives".

Other hand, most men feel " humiliated " when a woman suggest paying half , especially in the early stages of dating.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have no steadfast rules as far as paying is concerned, but it is my choice. If we go out for a meal and drinks and I’m feeling it, I will pay. But given the current state of affairs with female entitlement in my area of operations she has to make me feel like wanting to pay.

Every woman claims to be “intelligent, strong, independent, have a fabulous life and just looking for someone to enjoy it with”, if that’s the case then hey step up to the plate.

Had me chuckling there" Bob's seafood my treat ".

Most women I've encountered say it's " really unattractive " , and when it comes to shyt like this they wanna be" traditional wives".

Other hand, most men feel " humiliated " when a woman suggest paying half , especially in the early stages of dating.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to take a girl out to dinner try to find a cheap place. Mexican restaurants are usually good for this. There’s an authentic one near my house that’s really good but the women have no idea how cheap it is lol Last girl I took there we ate for $37 and that was with drink included! Don’t ever let the woman pick where to take her out to eat in the first few dates. This girl I mentioned wasn’t looking for free dinners though, few days after we went out she invited me over to her parents house to watch the game and eat. So now I know what she’s about and not looking for free stuff and I’ll gladly take her out to better places from now on.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is why when women ask me what I’m up to I always say “I just ate, Hbu?” If she just wanted food, she will ghost immediately.
This. I love this.

Its over for FoodCels

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't recent. It's been going on for years.
+1

If a dork is stupid enough oh well. OP this isn't news worthy.

You do drinks or coffee. Modern women are barely worth that even more often than not. Pull or next.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experience, if the girl really digs your company she will offer to pay the whole tab even on the first date.
One time years back a girl even handed me her wallet to take out the money and pay while she went to the restroom.
We already had been out a couple times so she trusted me a bit.
I have let it ride like that before.
Fvck it let them invest that will tell you how much they like you.

Then here is the kicker, the next time we go out and eat , I take the tab and tell her
"I got it, you got the last one".
reciprocate some.

Their reward is you fvckin them nice and proper and all that