Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dont invest in today's average slvts

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 24 years old good female friend who is not more than an HB6 at best but this is not an obstace for her to be a total slvt.

See this, she's been having a "LTR" with a guy who lives in another country for six months and:
They talk almost everyday via skype or phone.
They text everyday.
They send each other a lot of hearts emoticons and kisses.
They have deep conversations about everything.
They seem to care about each other.
She sent him a pic in which she drawed a heart on the sand with this guy's name in the middle.
She has sent him a couple of sexy pics.
etc

BUT, eventhough she seems very interested in him and she would like to have something serious with him:
1 She banged some random dude last week.
2 She's traveling to another city for a few days to have sex with a friend of hers.
3 While she's in that city, she's gonna bang some old guy she met on Tinder WHILE HER GUY FRIEND IS WORKING AT NIGHT (waiter).
4 She's having sex next week with the guy that lives in another country cause he's coming to her city.

See? eventhough she gives the impression that she really likes this guy she's still having sex with several dudes when she can.
She seems such a nice girl but she's often getting fvcked by new guys.

So the moral of the story is:
DO NOT INVEST A SH-IT IN A GIRL WHO'S A SLVT.
DO NOT INVEST ANYTHING IN A GIRL IF YOU'RE NOT TOTALLY SURE SHE'S LOYAL AND SHE'S WORTH IT.
DO NOT MAKE A SLVT YOUR GIRLFRIEND:
why would you want to spend your money, time, resources etc on a girl that's been fvcked by dozens of guys who did nothing and fvcked her anyway? are you stupid?
why would you like to kiss a girl that's svcked dozens of c-ocks before yours?
why would you like to have a serious relationship with a girl that's incapable of really bonding with you?

And do not fool yourself: you can be hanging out with a nice chick that seems really interested in you but she may be fvcking several dudes on the side without you knowing about it.

You must figure out if she's a dishonest slvt or not.

But dont worry, if you are patient, and just listen to what she says, she may reveal suttle details about her slvtiness. Or if you ask in an indirect way you may get valuable information and decide that she's not worth more than a friends with benefits relationship.

Watch out...

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bitterness is strong in you, my friend. Worry not, it is the darkest before dawn.

Accept them for what they are, accept a family is not possible in the West. Do this, and you will be free as you have ever been. It is sad, it breaks your heart, it makes you want to become a monk...all of it will pass if you keep on contemplating reality making a conscious effort on no judging it.

ThePasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all assume the worst is possible (your friend being among the worst), as far as the woman in question having options, until we get to know the girl. After some loyalty and trust is established most of us don't inquire about what was going on during the Baiting and Reeling stages, for whatever reason(s).

She might really like that long distance guy but is keeping her options open, like most women do until it's no longer possible. I don't blame her. We all would do the same thing if we were in her situation until the long distance person moves nearer us or vice versa.

Of course you could be right, she might not be worth two pennies. Time will tell. I'm glad it's not me being the long distance fool.

Serenity

Reaction score
Fvcking such a girl is better than fvcking yourself (fap). If you do not have feelings for such a girl in the sense you'd want a LTR.

How did you come by this information about this girl anyways? Did she just tell you?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking such a girl is better than fvcking yourself (fap). If you do not have feelings for such a girl in the sense you'd want a LTR.

How did you come by this information about this girl anyways? Did she just tell you?

yes, she told me cause she's my friend.

Anyway, I am bangin now a 21 years old girl that is as slutty as my friend, so this is reason #1 I dont want anything serious with her, but she doesn't know this yet lol.

So many girls hang out with guys for a couple of months and then they wonder why it didn't become serious (cause you're a damn slvt dear). So they keep repeating the same cycle until they are 28 and some beta guy makes them his wife. lmao...

I mean, I may really like a girl, but if I know that she's such a wh-ore, I am not investing anything in her. We can hang out, have sex, have dinner etc, but I am not gonna take her seriously, that's for sure. Some afc will come her way eventually, lol.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's like buying something that most people get for free. It feels overpriced. I know a girl just like the one that you describe. She'd bang loser bad boys at the drop of a hat but tried to, and did, make me jump through hoops to get at her government cheese. I don't know what goes through some of these women's heads? Maybe they are SMV means testing you and figure that since you can afford to pay, then you should. Meanwhile these other empty pocketed Tinder Fvckboi's get a free pass.
It's like Bernie Sanders designed the whole scheme.... :)

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't agree more, i've learned it the hard way.

There are some good girls out there but they are rare, most girls nowadays are pretty much wh0res unless proven otherwise.

LTR = a recipe for disaster for males. you are basically a BFF with no sex.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
cant trust thots

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I just took on a couple dates opened up and said she's had a checkered past love life. One night stands, 3 some, yada yada. She's 32, masters degree, career girl and likes to party hard. She flat out said she's not looking for anything serious, she doesn't want needy commitment but someone fun and safe to continually boink on a regular basis. Can I fault her? No, she's slutty and has rode the carousel. I accept her for what she is and will enjoy hanging out with her non-committed.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I just took on a couple dates opened up and said she's had a checkered past love life. One night stands, 3 some, yada yada. She's 32, masters degree, career girl and likes to party hard. She flat out said she's not looking for anything serious, she doesn't want needy commitment but someone fun and safe to continually boink on a regular basis. Can I fault her? No, she's slutty and has rode the carousel. I accept her for what she is and will enjoy hanging out with her non-committed.

yep but the thing is that they do not see anything wrong with what they do. But when a few good guys reject them for a LTR they wonder why. They dont want to accept that if you're a slvt no good man is gonna make you his gf or wife, so they end up with a crazy bad boy who keeps cheating on them, treating them badly and probably pregnant and then they disapear, or they end up with a desperate beta which makes their life stable but way too boring. In any case they do not end happily ever after...

They become a sex doll but after a few years they want to be princesses, yeah right...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty easy for me to not get attached, because most of the females I'm seeing are spinning plates themselves.

If I am dating 4 women at the same time, they are off doing their own thing during the week and we only date on the weekend. I don't meet any girls who want to be "lovey dovey" anymore. They just want to hook up, have fun and leave.

It works very well for me because I'm not looking for drama. These relationships are drama free for me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 24 years old good female friend who is not more than an HB6 at best but this is not an obstace for her to be a total slvt.

See this, she's been having a "LTR" with a guy who lives in another country for six months and:
They talk almost everyday via skype or phone.
They text everyday.
They send each other a lot of hearts emoticons and kisses.
They have deep conversations about everything.
They seem to care about each other.
She sent him a pic in which she drawed a heart on the sand with this guy's name in the middle.
She has sent him a couple of sexy pics.
etc

BUT, eventhough she seems very interested in him and she would like to have something serious with him:
1 She banged some random dude last week.
2 She's traveling to another city for a few days to have sex with a friend of hers.
3 While she's in that city, she's gonna bang some old guy she met on Tinder WHILE HER GUY FRIEND IS WORKING AT NIGHT (waiter).
4 She's having sex next week with the guy that lives in another country cause he's coming to her city.

See? eventhough she gives the impression that she really likes this guy she's still having sex with several dudes when she can.
She seems such a nice girl but she's often getting fvcked by new guys.

So the moral of the story is:
DO NOT INVEST A SH-IT IN A GIRL WHO'S A SLVT.
DO NOT INVEST ANYTHING IN A GIRL IF YOU'RE NOT TOTALLY SURE SHE'S LOYAL AND SHE'S WORTH IT.
DO NOT MAKE A SLVT YOUR GIRLFRIEND:
why would you want to spend your money, time, resources etc on a girl that's been fvcked by dozens of guys who did nothing and fvcked her anyway? are you stupid?
why would you like to kiss a girl that's svcked dozens of c-ocks before yours?
why would you like to have a serious relationship with a girl that's incapable of really bonding with you?

And do not fool yourself: you can be hanging out with a nice chick that seems really interested in you but she may be fvcking several dudes on the side without you knowing about it.

You must figure out if she's a dishonest slvt or not.

But dont worry, if you are patient, and just listen to what she says, she may reveal suttle details about her slvtiness. Or if you ask in an indirect way you may get valuable information and decide that she's not worth more than a friends with benefits relationship.

Watch out...

Any idiot that would entertain a LTR deserves what he gets.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a rare breed though. Total respect for her being upfront about it but beware - boinking can lead to feelings and it's 50/50 as to which one of you is more susceptible. I've been down that road from both directions. Enjoy it while it lasts because, as described, it's awesome but mostly unsustainable.