Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Fvck The Monkeys

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-three-years-sexually-harassing-monkey.html

An Egyptian court has sentenced a 25-year-old woman to three years in prison for 'sexually harassing' a monkey in the country's north, state daily Al-Ahram reported Friday.

A court in Mansoura city charged Basma Ahmed with 'inciting debauchery' and 'committing an obscene act in public', a judicial source told the newspaper.

She was arrested in October after a 90-second video of the incident went viral, particularly among young people and students, Al-Ahram said.

Basma Ahmed was charged with 'inciting debauchery' and 'committing an obscene act in public
The video shows Ahmed laughing while touching the genitals of a monkey at a pet shop in the Nile Delta city and making sexual innuendos as people around her chuckle.

At court she 'confessed... to the incident but said she did not mean to commit an indecent act and that she had been tickling the monkey'.

The video sparked a fierce backlash online in the conservative Muslim country.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Monkey 'Dee' Monkey Do

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"In her statement to prosecutors, the defendant claimed she had not meant to abuse the animal and had been surprised by its reaction."

Just like Harvey Weinstein, I'll bet!

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me feels like a fine would be sufficient. 3 years isn't horrible but I don't know if that much time is required. Surely 6 months would be enough to prevent her from doing it again. However I wonder if a male doing the same thing to a female monkey would've gotten a harsher penalty. It's weird, but she's clearly lying now that she was caught. Ah well, don't spank someone else's monkey and you'll be fine.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Officials said that Ahmed is not a first-time offender and has previously been charged in two other 'public moral' cases."

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Officials said that Ahmed is not a first-time offender and has previously been charged in two other 'public moral' cases."
A repeat offender. The Bill Cosby of the monkeys.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the Monkeys fvck each other...Never forget my trip to the Cincy Zoo when I was like 12 or 13...one monkey sniffing another one down, then getting in back and mounting it, funny as heyll.

There was plenty of other monkeys there...