Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont feel like dating anymore

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not bringing up JBW though so he's not really blackpill.
I don’t even know what JBW is.lol I’ve never even visited a black pill forum or researched black pill beliefs to be honest.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're 39 we are close to the same age and my experiences are completely different than yours. There are also older guys here who do not share your views on women -- guys who are older, great with women, and enjoy women. You keep telling us that everyone will come around to your way of thinking. I disagree. I am sorry you have had bad experiences but don't start acting like everyone is going to end up sharing the same viewpoint you do eventually.
I’m not out recruiting anyone to believe what I believe. That’s up to them to agree with me or not to agree. I think you also forget to take into account that different locations tend to produce different results when it comes to women. I’m sure if I lived in a different area my experiences might be different, but they might not be too.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s fine, I can handle it and I’m happy to defend my positions. I’m no different than a divorced guy who’s 100% anti-marriage. The stuff I say on this forum you can either hear me now, or hear me later when you see I’m right. Maybe not in every instance but I’m right more often than I’m wrong. I’ve got 38 years to back me up on my experiences, that’s hard to change when I can share examples.
I've read a lot of your posts, you were pretty active on the "height shaming" thread a while back that actually forced me to take a hiatus from this forum. You're "positions" are typical incel black pill platitudes with only tenuous grounding in truth. I'm not interested in hearing you defend them.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outcomes and mentality are partially dependent on SMV from what I've seen. The most jaded guys here are probably the very bottom SMV or the 6-7 SMV guys that saw their stock plummet the most since 2015. TBH, most people I know that are over 30 hate dating, including women.
I've had the best success dating in my 30's. I never defined my dating success with how many extremely hot 23 year olds I could pull, or lay counts, or PUA statistics. I defined it with how much fun I was having with the women I was able to pull. Not all of them were 7+, but many were, and the ones who weren't were still fun to date.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a lot of your posts, you were pretty active on the "height shaming" thread a while back that actually forced me to take a hiatus from this forum. You're "positions" are typical incel black pill platitudes with only tenuous grounding in truth. I'm not interested in hearing you defend them.
Where do you think I got my positions on height being a major factor when it comes to dating women? FROM THE MOUTHS OF WOMEN! You thought I just made all that up? No, I’ve heard it straight from the horses mouth.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outcomes and mentality are partially dependent on SMV from what I've seen. The most jaded guys here are probably the very bottom SMV or the 6-7 SMV guys that saw their stock plummet the most since 2015. TBH, most people I know that are over 30 hate dating, including women.
I agree with your first statement -- but I would also add that having a good attitude and confidence accounts for a lot once you are on a date. SMV will help you get on a date and help you get more dates -- but it isn't everything.

I guess I am an exception to an extent -- I enjoy dating women. But I was married from age 26-31. So I have only been back on the dating market for a few years. I have had a lot of success and this forum has been pivotal for part of that. That is why I hate to see it get overrun with all this negativity and black pill bullsh1t.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its still new to you. I have been dating with 1-2 year relationships thrown in basically non-stop from age 22-36. It is boring as hell.
We'll see. I enjoy being social in general - so dating comes fairly naturally from that perspective. I can see how certain things about it could become stale eventually, but it hasn't happened yet. I probably have the hottest rotation of women right now I have ever had at any point in my life - so I have been enjoying myself. And to be clear, I think having a life outside of women not only is important but absolutely necessary. So I don't condemn some posters for focusing on other things.

However, I get the feeling that the lack of success with women is what drives them to say they are focusing on other things. Not that they want to do it for themselves.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you think I got my positions on height being a major factor when it comes to dating women? FROM THE MOUTHS OF WOMEN! You thought I just made all that up? No, I’ve heard it straight from the horses mouth.
Yes I recall your "positions" on height. Being 5'10 means being hopelessly unattractive to anyone with a vagina. Might as well just chop your **** off. It's over.

Maybe you should actually listen to the video you just posted. Two attractive 19-year old girls stating that height is really important, like two 19-year old dudes would insist that big boobs and a tight ass are really important, should not form your views on dating at age 39. That's really fvcking pathetic bro.

As he said, "being under 6' is the least of your problems." Let that speak to you.

Good luck brother. I hope the black pill takes you to where ever it is you want to go.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I recall your "positions" on height. Being 5'10 means being hopelessly unattractive to anyone with a vagina. Might as well just chop your **** off. It's over.

Maybe you should actually listen to the video you just posted. Two attractive 19-year old girls stating that height is really important, like two 19-year old dudes would insist that big boobs and a tight ass are really important, should not form your views on dating at age 39. That's really fvcking pathetic bro.

As he said, "being under 6' is the least of your problems." Let that speak to you.

Good luck brother. I hope the black pill takes you to where ever it is you want to go.
Why do men always have to change their attitude to fix our broken dating climate? Why can’t we hold some women responsible and admit they need to work on their attitudes just as much as “men like me”? I think that’s why so many guys are opting out these days, it’s a rigged system. Why do we always tear guys down by telling them they aren’t good enough??

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's JBW?
It was a sarcastic comment. It means that if you are white then you are guaranteed to get laid or get a gf as you can always go overseas to Asia. Its sarcastic because according to you @Robert28 came with bunch of excuses, etc.... so I just threw that in which either undermines his excuses or is a curveball as I'm assuming you are both white.

I've been hit with JBW too from a black-pill expert. I paid about $ 20 to get the same advice to go to Asia because I have a good height and I'm half-white or white enough to benefit from JBW advice myself, etc..... It's what blackpill dating gurus say as their mantra of advice: go to asia to get a gf or get laid....and also lose weight since fat repels women.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do men always have to change their attitude to fix our broken dating climate? Why can’t we hold some women responsible and admit they need to work on their attitudes just as much as “men like me”? I think that’s why so many guys are opting out these days, it’s a rigged system. Why do we always tear guys down by telling them they aren’t good enough??
There's plenty of reprobation of both genders in dating culture, Robert. You just want to focus on the self-validating outrage of what women are doing.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a sarcastic comment. It means that if you are white then you are guaranteed to get laid or get a gf as you can always go overseas to Asia. Its sarcastic because according to you @Robert28 came with bunch of excuses, etc.... so I just threw that in which either undermines his excuses or is a curveball as I'm assuming you are both white.

I've been hit with JBW too from a black-pill expert. I paid about $ 20 to get the same advice to go to Asia because I have a good height and I'm half-white or white enough to benefit from JBW advice myself, etc..... It's what blackpill dating gurus say as their mantra of advice: go to asia to get a gf or get laid....and also lose weight since fat repels women.
JBW = just be white. Got it.

I'm going to assume that the majority of incels in the USA are white men who have been dealt a tough hand in the looks department. Maybe going to Asia could improve their chances of getting laid. I don't know. I know a lot of average to unfortunate looking white boys who ultimately end up, appropriately, with average to unfortunate looking Asian women. Average to unfortunate looking Asian boys will not be so lucky in the west. So maybe the small, tiny, tenuous kernel of truth to JBW, as with the other sh!tty aspects of human society, is taken by black pillers to be a "universal truth" of dating.

Most men can significantly improve their appeal to women by being in good shape, dressing well, and learning how to be genuinely charming. Maybe I'm too idealistic to wish that this forum is supposed to be about that. Not hating women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Its a further disincentive if you already have a problem. You are also forgetting that women can also use "social distancing" and move away from you without even rejecting you and hide behind the virus, right?
TBH, women have been social distancing certain guys long before the Cove.

I know the PUAs used to talk about “proximity” ie when a chick iinterested in you, she hovers in an area close to you. It’s certainly real.

The reverse also exists. They might skip open bar stools to avoid sitting next to certain guys and then stand or sit somewhere else.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I didn’t blackpill myself. Women black pilled me in my experiences over the years. The difference between you and me is you think you need to be successful with women all the time to be happy, I have never bought into that. Wait, I lie, yes I did back when I was younger. But as I got older I learned that I didn’t need them to have a fulfilling life. I didn’t need their approval of me to like myself. Online dating black pilled me more than anything, so did women that turned me down back in the day now all of a sudden flooding my inbox wanting to “give us a chance” when she’s fat and ugly now. I’ll be the first to admit I probably pass up more chances with women than I should but it also has saved me sanity and kept me happy. Women aren’t looking for romance these days, if they were they wouldn’t go on 100 first dates. That’s not looking for romance, that’s looking for a unicorn that doesn’t exist.
Yeah that's BS and a cop out. Nobody "does" something to you, you allow it to happen.

Take control of your life and stop giving other people power over you.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Attitude is everything. I’ve seen average to below average men pull tail and have swagger and I’ve seen really insecure very handsome men so paralyzed by fear of rejection that they won’t even say “Hi” to a girl they find cute.

Bad attitudes hover over a person like a dark cloud of negativity. Nobody wants to be around that…not other dudes and certainly not attractive women.

There is a reason 48 Laws of Power states to avoid the unhappy and the unlucky. Negativity and bad juju rubs off. I have no desire to hang around that…zero. Life is tough enough without creating further obstacles through a curmudgeon attitude.

So people with bad attitudes emit a vibe that says “Run Away!” and comes off creepy.

And that is on the individual with the crappy attitude, 100%.

I mean really. How is whining about women’s bad/entitled/bratty/whatever adjective you like insert here working out for you?

Right. It isn’t. You might as well go cuss Mount Everest for being Mount Everest or the weather for being the weather. You cannot exert any control over those things. In a similar way you cannot exert any real control over another human being, certainly not a sweeping generalization of human beings such as “All Women”.

It’s a case of the old dog who lays on a nail on the porch whining about the nail but too lazy to get up and move to resolve the discomfort the nail causes.

Some men certainly show up here shellshocked wondering WTF just happened in some specific life circumstance. But the perrinial complainers are just that. Complainers.

At some point it’s time to take a good hard look in the mirror and say “Gee. What can *I* do differently? How can I evolve/change/grow? How can I modify my attitude or expectations?” AND

What can I really have dominion over?

Answer: Yourself. Your attitude. Your beliefs.

Think about that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, women have been social distancing certain guys long before the Cove.

I know the PUAs used to talk about “proximity” ie when a chick iinterested in you, she hovers in an area close to you. It’s certainly real.

The reverse also exists. They might skip open bar stools to avoid sitting next to certain guys and then stand or sit somewhere else.
Right, but now they also have a state sanctioned justification which sort of makes it worst.