Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont feel like dating anymore

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in monk mode for almost 1 year now. During this time I completed my studies and got my dream job. But now after staying away from dating for so long, I am much happier and content with staying single that i dont feel like dating anymore. Is that normal? Or am i going crazy?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in monk mode for almost 1 year now. During this time I completed my studies and got my dream job. But now after staying away from dating for so long, I am much happier and content with staying single that i dont feel like dating anymore. Is that normal? Or am i going crazy?
Are you referring specifically to “dating” or do you mean you don’t miss having sex? I get not caring for dating - although I actually enjoy it. But not caring about having sex? Nothing wrong with that I suppose but I can’t begin to understand it.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't be bothered with either. It's been years since I had sex and I honestly couldn't care less.
And dates are nearly always a disappointment. Must be my 'low T' huh? :rolleyes:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't be bothered with either. It's been years since I had sex and I honestly couldn't care less.
And dates are nearly always a disappointment. Must be my 'low T' huh? :rolleyes:
I would venture a guess that your disappointment in dating is the reason why you now claim to not care about sex. If you had success dating and got sex, you likely wouldn’t be saying you don’t care about not having it. Accurate?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, my marriage ended largely because I couldn't be bothered to fvck my (very attractive) wife.
I don't try to date. I get IOI's all the time but I never act upon them. I haven't asked anybody on
a date in a couple of years either. Why can't people on this board accept that this is how I feel?
I'm 48 and the women that are appropriate for my age are shagged out old boilers and I'd sooner
punch myself in the bollocks than entertain a woman with a pu$$y like a ripped out fireplace and saggy
old sock t1ts. YMMV...

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would venture a guess that your disappointment in dating is the reason why you now claim to not care about sex. If you had success dating and got sex, you likely wouldn’t be saying you don’t care about not having it. Accurate?
Spot on accurate. This is one of the reasons for not feeling like dating cause that disappointment factor is gone. Plus i am starting to enjoy being alone a little too much.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you referring specifically to “dating” or do you mean you don’t miss having sex? I get not caring for dating - although I actually enjoy it. But not caring about having sex? Nothing wrong with that I suppose but I can’t begin to understand it.
I dont miss either; dating or sex.Can this be 'low T' like someone here pointed out.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, my marriage ended largely because I couldn't be bothered to fvck my (very attractive) wife.
I don't try to date. I get IOI's all the time but I never act upon them. I haven't asked anybody on
a date in a couple of years either. Why can't people on this board accept that this is how I feel?
I'm 48 and the women that are appropriate for my age are shagged out old boilers and I'd sooner
punch myself in the bollocks than entertain a woman with a pu$$y like a ripped out fireplace and saggy
old sock t1ts. YMMV...
I can’t speak for everyone on this forum. But I always find it interesting when we get a MGTOW guy here like yourself. Because why would you be on a red pill/seduction forum like SS if, by your own admission, you have no interest in dating and women? What is the point? Why are you here? You’re 48 and could still be pulling women in their 30s if you are in good shape.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont miss either; dating or sex.Can this be 'low T' like someone here pointed out.
It can be low T. If you wanting want to have sex and not wanting to date, that's more understandable. Dating is a pain. Even pursuing casual sex can be a pain. It is a lot of effort to get your dicck wet.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on accurate. This is one of the reasons for not feeling like dating cause that disappointment factor is gone. Plus i am starting to enjoy being alone a little too much.
If you’re happy that is what matters. And I appreciate that you were completely honest.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old sock t1ts. YMMV...
You do know at 48 years old, assuming you are in good shape, took good care of yourself, stylish .. You are perfectly capable of dating women in their early 30s. Maybe even late 20s.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting sex is VERY difficult for some men. Most men actually. You can’t just walk outside and snap your fingers and get sex. Women can, men can’t. Men have to WORK at it, compete with other men who are more desperate for it, it just gets old and wears you out. Most women aren’t giving up sex before a first date or few dates anyways, unless you’re a mega Chad.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that an indication that i might be going MGTOW?
I think only you can answer that, brother. For me personally I could never envision going MGTOW. I enjoy women and sex too much. So I’m not the person to ask.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting sex is VERY difficult for some men. Most men actually. You can’t just walk outside and snap your fingers and get sex. Women can, men can’t. Men have to WORK at it, compete with other men who are more desperate for it, it just gets old and wears you out. Most women aren’t giving up sex before a first date or few dates anyways, unless you’re a mega Chad.
I agree with that to an extent with a qualifier. Getting sex is very difficult for most men because they have no game and don’t take care of themselves. If you take the time to understand women and take good care of yourself, you can get sex fairly easily. Maybe not from a HB8+ easily, but otherwise yes.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that to an extent with a qualifier. Getting sex is very difficult for most men because they have no game and don’t take care of themselves. If you take the time to understand women and take good care of yourself, you can get sex fairly easily. Maybe not from a HB8+ easily, but otherwise yes.
You mean get sex easily from a girl with the exploding tree trunk legs in the other thread? No thanks.lol You can have all the game you want but if you aren’t a tall Chad that she fancies, you have no shot. Oh maybe in a few years when she’s overweight and desperate but who wants to be second place to a girl far from her prime?