Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever become this guy.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Just stop.

Keto's point was as equally valid as iqqi's.

Iqqi isn't posting in this topic to make valid points though.

Even if she has made valid points that is not the reason she is posting in here.

She is only posting in this topic to antagonize and troll keto.

I think you're defending his assumptions just to defend them.

FACT: He didn't know those people. He didn't hang out with those people. He didn't talk to those people enough to make a valid judgment. Looks can be incredibly deceiving and we as men generally don't judge on looks, but actions. What can we assume from an old man and two black chicks buying something from walmart?

They needed a fucking vacuum.

So yes. Just. Stop.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think you're defending his assumptions just to defend them."

I think you are defending iqqi's trolling because you are sadly a member of that trolls fan club.

"FACT: He didn't know those people. He didn't hang out with those people. He didn't talk to those people enough to make a valid judgment. Looks can be incredibly deceiving and we as men generally don't judge on looks, but actions. What can we assume from an old man and two black chicks buying something from walmart?

They needed a ****ing vacuum."

Thats your assumption.

Iqqi has her own.

Keto has his own.

The topic was started by keto to discuss a point based on what he thought.

Iqqi instead side stepped his point and started trolling him by taking the thread in a different direction than was intended.

This is pointless trolling.

Quit defending it.

She has ruined many other topics and threads besides this one and though I'd argue I have the greatest patience on this site of anyone I too have finally gotten sick of it enough to call her out for it along with the rest of the membership who already do.

She is long overdue for banning and on any other forum the admin would've already shown her ass the door.

"So yes. Just. Stop."

Read your own statement a few dozen more times and then apply it to yourself.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Thats your assumption.

Iqqi has her own.

Keto has his own.

The topic was started by keto to discuss a point based on what he thought.
SO how can we get facts from assumptions? I'd expect you to be a little more grown up than this. Also, we can't challenge his assumptions? It's trolling to say "Hey, I dunno dude. You might be wrong." Stop whining.

All you're doing is trolling an argument that won't die. We're never going to know what happened between that party of three.

So yes, be an ass and assume all you want. Also, Iqqi isn't the only one derailing this topic. You've spent 3 or 4 post attacking her.

Who's being a troll?

I'll say it one more time.

Just. Stop.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^
This garbage doesn't even deserve a response.

Take your ball and go home already Thunder.

Ketostix when you get back I say you and I work together and see if we can bring this topic back to what its supposed to be about and simply do our best to ignore iqqi and her fanclub thats only purpose here is to derail every worthwhile thread in existance.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
^^^
This garbage doesn't even deserve a response.

Take your ball and go home already Thunder.

Ketostix when you get back I say you and I work together and see if we can bring this topic back to what its supposed to be about and simply do our best to ignore iqqi and her fanclub thats only purpose here is to derail every worthwhile thread in existance.

What about it doesn't deserve a response? The fact that I said:

All you're doing is trolling an argument that won't die. We're never going to know what happened between that party of three.

So yes, be an ass and assume all you want. Also, Iqqi isn't the only one derailing this topic. You've spent 3 or 4 post attacking her.

Who's being a troll?
Or that I said:

SO how can we get facts from assumptions? I'd expect you to be a little more grown up than this. Also, we can't challenge his assumptions? It's trolling to say "Hey, I dunno dude. You might be wrong." Stop whining.
I think you don't want to answer it because you know how silly this whole thread has been up until this point. Actually, you don't have a good answer. Right?

Nice way to back down, Jr.:D

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think this is that bad. If keto is right, then at least the geezer was getting some kind of real-life action.

If there is anyone you don't want to become, it's this guy

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
These women were using him and he was buying their company no matter how you slice it and that's AFC.
depsite my name and some of the things i post here, i actually a have a humanitarian heart.

come Xmas time, TooCold sponsors 25 families (yes, twenty-five). these families would be considered 'ghetto', black and white, although i try to sponsor only families that are temporarily down and out as opposed to those that have been on 'permanent assistance'.

this would include full on Xmas tree, decorations, presents, dinner, etc. the whole nine yards. i also tried to do it anonymously, with instructions (requirements) on what sorts of families i wanted to sponsor (described above). this was difficult and you never really know where the money is going.

and thus, a more active role is required. i have LITERALLY gone shopping with the mother to a WALMART to buy presents and the like for their kids...along with a lot of other things.

i have also, many times, continued to sponsor a few of the families throughout the year and have literally gone with them to WALMART to buy them things they needed...clothes, food, kids stuff, school stuff, bathroom stuff, etc.

again, i would much rather just do it anonymously, and give cash, and let the agencies do it. but i will get my mother, aunt, sister, and some friends, to actually go with the mothers to WALMART.

i have gotten a few of my other rich (eh hem, greedy, rich, republican, bastards like me) to do the same, in the same fashion.

if TooCold was that man you saw in WALMART, buying stuff for the 'ghetto' chicks, you would have come to the same conclusion as you did here, slandering him as an AFC as well as the ghetto ho's.

i think you are WAY WAY WAY off base in 1) your assumptions on what this may or may not have been, and 2) you butting into business that is no concern of yours, let alone getting all upset about it.

the reason why i come here for a while, then leave for a while (shaking my head), is because this site has the tendency to create ultimate keyboard jockey, bitter, hateful, AFC monsters... if you are not centered. i am quite stunned that you witnessed this "AFC" event at Walmart, drew these conclusions, rushed over to SS, and posted this fvcking sh!t. seriously dude, you have some problems. you are searching for the worst in people, and not the best. that is weak.

i think it's time to leave again (shaking my head).

peace.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your post really brought some balance to this thread.

Don't leave.

Reps4U.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Sounds like I struck a nerve. You're a moron, read the story again. He was late 60's and the 2 girls were late 20's and black and ghetto as can be (the main things is they were obviously not related and the girls were ghetto and much younger than him) and going on a shopping spree with his credit card. The cashier knew what was up and I knew what was up.

Could it be that he is doing well, and gets to feel good to help out somebody who is struggling and really could use a hand? You don't know if he volunteers his time, donates money, mentors, etc. for one of those programs where they give a helping hand to those less fortunate. He probably has the qualities of a winner and a mature man who "gets it" and is just giving back. Good for him.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Keto may be bitter in this thread but I think he's correct in this situation. I'm willing to be dollars to donuts that the old man in question was not doing so for noble reasons above like TooColdUrick was talking about.

You know how I know this is true

TooColdUlrick said:
if TooCold was that man you saw in WALMART, buying stuff for the 'ghetto' chicks, you would have come to the same conclusion as you did here, slandering him as an AFC as well as the ghetto ho's.
Because of the way the person would be carrying themself. I'm confident that if TCU was at Walmart and Keto seen him, he would have a totally different perception of TCU based on the way TCU carried himself. That my friends is the difference.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every man, every woman, every event, situation, circumstance has a good side and a bad side. a positive spin or interpretation or a negative one. nothing is 100% good, nor 100% bad.

if you are searching for the negatives in things, the bad interpretation, you will always find it, 100% of the time, guaranteed. the sad thing is that you end up seeing all of the bad in everything but yourself. i wish you all the luck in what will be the rest of your miserable life.

add to it an itchy trigger finger, and you have what we have here. a big pile of skinky, steaming, AFC sh!t.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Keto may be bitter in this thread but I think he's correct in this situation. I'm willing to be dollars to donuts that the old man in question was not doing so for noble reasons above like TooColdUrick was talking about.

You know how I know this is true

Because of the way the person would be carrying themself. I'm confident that if TCU was at Walmart and Keto seen him, he would have a totally different perception of TCU based on the way TCU carried himself. That my friends is the difference.

So now we are "judging" complete stranger's entire lives by the way they "carry" themselves. God forbid the guy was sick that day and was feeling tired. Little did he know that the chumps on Sosuave were going to label him an AFC. I am sure he could care less. This thread should be SHUT DOWN. It's PAWWWWWTHETIC.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before this thread gets locked up tighter than Fort Knox, let me just say that some people are more perceptive than others, and I believe this to be the case with Keto, as well as myself.

Keto, you can talk till you're blue in the face, but you saw what you saw and more than likely it was an accurate assumption, and anyone who wants at your throat is automatically gonna say "Well you don't know for sure it was probably this or that or the other!"

I have been studying sociology and psychology as a hobby for years, and part of this "studying" involves observing behavior in the real world.

I probably would have reached the same conclusion. but I wouldn't have posted about it, because no matter what the lynch mob would come out in droves and call me "bitter" and "cynical" and "racist" and whatever other terms these less perceptive folks can think of to sling around to inaccurately describe my closer inspection of human relations.

There are all sort of facets to my interactions with others recently that I wouldn't mind posting about to try to delve a little deeper and come up with some answers, but inevitably they all turn into 15 pages of people missing the whole point and ranting about just about anything BUT the topic at hand, so i don't even bother.

Do we need to start our own forum for the "deeper thinkers"?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
There are all sort of facets to my interactions with others recently that I wouldn't mind posting about to try to delve a little deeper and come up with some answers, but inevitably they all turn into 15 pages of people missing the whole point and ranting about just about anything BUT the topic at hand, so i don't even bother.

You might be onto something. Kinda like a psychology forum to study the psychology behind interactions. I'd be interested in something like that.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Before this thread gets locked up tighter than Fort Knox, let me just say that some people are more perceptive than others, and I believe this to be the case with Keto, as well as myself.

Keto, you can talk till you're blue in the face, but you saw what you saw and more than likely it was an accurate assumption, and anyone who wants at your throat is automatically gonna say "Well you don't know for sure it was probably this or that or the other!"

I have been studying sociology and psychology as a hobby for years, and part of this "studying" involves observing behavior in the real world.

I probably would have reached the same conclusion. but I wouldn't have posted about it, because no matter what the lynch mob would come out in droves and call me "bitter" and "cynical" and "racist" and whatever other terms these less perceptive folks can think of to sling around to inaccurately describe my closer inspection of human relations.

Being the deep thinker that you are, do you feel that a person's past experiences can help SHAPE his/her perception of an event.

That being said could NEGATIVE experiences in one's life POSSIBLY be a CULPRIT to a JADED perception?

Do not misconstrue these questions as a personal attack. Your explanations are well described so I am putting these questions out there to you.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I'm confident that if TCU was at Walmart and Keto seen him, he would have a totally different perception of TCU based on the way TCU carried himself. That my friends is the difference.

as per #54, i am confident that keto would not know his elbow from his azzhole about what an AFC or a DJ is, whether it's in Walmart or a night club.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I probably would have reached the same conclusion. but I wouldn't have posted about it, because no matter what the lynch mob would come out in droves and call me "bitter" and "cynical" and "racist" and whatever other terms these less perceptive folks can think of to sling around to inaccurately describe my closer inspection of human relations."

Its kind of funny how all those shaming words are used and actually believed by the crowd that vomits them up at people like us when in reality we deep thinkers couldn't be happier with the way we view the world.

They see the way we think as negative and thus project onto us that we must be negative like they would view themselves if they were to think like us.

Its silly.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"I probably would have reached the same conclusion. but I wouldn't have posted about it, because no matter what the lynch mob would come out in droves and call me "bitter" and "cynical" and "racist" and whatever other terms these less perceptive folks can think of to sling around to inaccurately describe my closer inspection of human relations."

Its kind of funny how all those shaming words are used and actually believed by the crowd that vomits them up at people like us when in reality we deep thinkers couldn't be happier with the way we view the world.

They see the way we think as negative and thus project onto us that we must be negative like they would view themselves if they were to think like us.

Its silly.
you are both keyboard jockeys who read their own press releases. neither one of you knows sh!t. that goes for way too many other's on this forum.

i hate to admit it but iqqi and Purple, two chicks, seem to be the most sensible ones around here these days.

i'm done with this piece o' sh!t for a while.

(yeah, SS becomes a half empty glass)