Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't do drugs...you might cut off your weenie!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I heard about this on the news a couple of minutes ago and looked up an article to post.

What on earth is the world coming to? Bet he felt like a dumbass once he sobered up...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man cuts off penis in restaurant

Staff reporters
April 24, 2007 - 11:21AM

A man cut off his penis with a knife at a London restaurant on Sunday evening, according to British tabloid The Sun.

The newspaper reports police were called to Zizzi in The Strand in central London at 9pm after reports of a man in possession of a knife.

According to witnesses, the man ran into the restaurant kitchen, grabbed a knife.

Sales rep Stuart McMahon told The Sun: "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.

"Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman told The Sun a man aged between 30 and 40 was the only person injured and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

She said he was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was today described as stable.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/04/24/1177180616327.html?from=top5

And another one..different guy:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/07/13/1058034876991.html

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Monaco said:
LOL I wonder what kind of emotional distress led up to that.
hehe...I don't know...but I bet it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the emotional distress they felt once they realized what they had done! :D

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
I'll take less competition.
He cut off his penis, not his testicles. He's not an eunuch, and desire probably remains.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but if I had testicles but no penis, and still had desire, I would be in constant hell.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
They may have re-attached it...but I would imagine there would be some function issues even if they did.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I imagine they will hook him up with some kind of penis prosthetic.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm betting this 'hilarious' incident has more to do with serious mental problems than drink or drugs. But chicks do love to hear about penises being cut off. Would it be funny if it was a woman who cut off her tits?

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
I don't know about you guys, but if I had testicles but no penis, and still had desire, I would be in constant hell.
..Or heaven as I would have ended it as soon as I realized what id done.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I'm betting this 'hilarious' incident has more to do with serious mental problems than drink or drugs. But chicks do love to hear about penises being cut off. Would it be funny if it was a woman who cut off her tits?
I would react the same way if a woman did a similar thing to herself. The second story I posted...the guy was under the influence of drugs when he cut his penis off, cooked it and ate it. Why do you assume that I think it's "hilarious", anyway? I didn't laugh...I was shocked someone would do that to themelves. People who laugh about this kind of thing are like people who laugh at funerals...it makes them feel a bit uncomfortable.

On a brighter note....apparently they can now reconstruct a working penis...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/374451.stm