Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Just say NO to dinner/movie dates. They just cause confusion unless you are in a LTR. They are costly and have a low effort/IL ratio.Originally posted by Hendon
I'm a lil' confused here. What usually happens during a normal movie and dinner outing. Who's paying for the dinner? the movie? what's to happen during the movie and the dinner?
What is something you would have fun doing ANYWAY?Originally posted by coin
What kind of dates are good then?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
In a nutshell, anything interactive where each of you have to do something to contribute to the evening's entertainment. Sitting around watching other people being active is nothing more than just watching a video at home (which makes more sense than spending $8.00 a ticket for a movie)Originally posted by squirrels
What is something you would have fun doing ANYWAY?
Mini-golf, bowling, pool, maybe a theme-park. Or if you must do a restaurant, go to some kind of theme place. For example, there's a chain called Dave & Buster's which is a restaurant/bar, but it also has billiards and an arcade midway with Skee-ball and video games. ESPN zone is good too, especially if she's athletic. Stuff like that. Or even just a picnic in the park.
Ordinary dinner = sit around and talk, and if conversation gets old, there's not much else to talk about, and little opportunity for kino.
Movie = NO opportunity for ANYTHING...except blatantly obvious kino in the dark theater. Not a good first date.![]()