“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don Juan Clothing Ideas...?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
3154
Hello fellow DJ's. I'm looking for a great idea to create clothing that is DJ/SS related. If you can come up with any good ideas or symbols that would represent DJ's or just any kickass DJ stuff that could be made into clothing, please post it. The clothing would for DJ's only, so I'm just looking for some good ideas. Also, I'm not looking to actively market the site or to expose the entire DJ lifestyle/secrets/etc., so I'm not going to make anything that says "SoSuave.com" for example, but just looking for something that DJ's would be proud to wear. Thanks.

:eek: I need your DJ input, so please post if you have any input. Thanks again.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
you dont need a symbol to let everyone know your a DJ, just be one man :)
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Clothes don't make the DJ. You should exude the DJ image, no matter what kind of clothes you are wearing as long as you are confident in yourself.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by random afc
I'm looking for a great idea to create clothing that is DJ/SS related. If you can come up with any good ideas or symbols that would represent DJ's
thats dumb... thats like being a poser skater who cant even skate or anything that buys a shirt with a independent logo because it skating related...

thats like some MTV shlt man.

when i was younger my brother didnt let me watch MTV. now im glad that he didnt let me watch MTV.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Hawaiian shirt, a golden necklace, sunglasses, skaterish short pants, sandals? :D
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
make sure you're comfortable.. get up and go for what's "in" to give you an idea [for a start.] and then accessorize so you could "add your own thing".

STAND OUT!!!
 

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
3154
You guys have to be kidding me...

In any case, thanks for nothing for your suggestions. Perhaps if you read the thread with an open mind and understood it before you affirmed the first guy who failed to correctly read and understand the post. That's all I have to say about that.

Anyway, if you are a smarter DJ, do you know of any symbols that would epitomize the DJ lifestyle?
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
dress whatever, just don't dress like your mom dressed you. take cues from computer nerds/fanboys/and other geeks. don't dress like them and you're set.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
What condoms would a Don Juan wear?! I mean when you enter a girls katchiiing you gotta enter it suave right!? So I'm trying to find some condoms with a tie and buttonup shirt painted on it so it's highrolling and suave like ZORRO!!!


Dude, IF YOU WERE A DON JUAN YOU WOULD NOT ASK HOW TO DRESS LIKE ONE. You cannot project something you are not. Dress as you see fit and feel comfortable with.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top