Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Clothing Ideas...?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJ's. I'm looking for a great idea to create clothing that is DJ/SS related. If you can come up with any good ideas or symbols that would represent DJ's or just any kickass DJ stuff that could be made into clothing, please post it. The clothing would for DJ's only, so I'm just looking for some good ideas. Also, I'm not looking to actively market the site or to expose the entire DJ lifestyle/secrets/etc., so I'm not going to make anything that says "SoSuave.com" for example, but just looking for something that DJ's would be proud to wear. Thanks.

:eek: I need your DJ input, so please post if you have any input. Thanks again.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont need a symbol to let everyone know your a DJ, just be one man :)

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clothes don't make the DJ. You should exude the DJ image, no matter what kind of clothes you are wearing as long as you are confident in yourself.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
I'm looking for a great idea to create clothing that is DJ/SS related. If you can come up with any good ideas or symbols that would represent DJ's
thats dumb... thats like being a poser skater who cant even skate or anything that buys a shirt with a independent logo because it skating related...

thats like some MTV shlt man.

when i was younger my brother didnt let me watch MTV. now im glad that he didnt let me watch MTV.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hawaiian shirt, a golden necklace, sunglasses, skaterish short pants, sandals? :D

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure you're comfortable.. get up and go for what's "in" to give you an idea [for a start.] and then accessorize so you could "add your own thing".

STAND OUT!!!

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have to be kidding me...

In any case, thanks for nothing for your suggestions. Perhaps if you read the thread with an open mind and understood it before you affirmed the first guy who failed to correctly read and understand the post. That's all I have to say about that.

Anyway, if you are a smarter DJ, do you know of any symbols that would epitomize the DJ lifestyle?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dress whatever, just don't dress like your mom dressed you. take cues from computer nerds/fanboys/and other geeks. don't dress like them and you're set.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What condoms would a Don Juan wear?! I mean when you enter a girls katchiiing you gotta enter it suave right!? So I'm trying to find some condoms with a tie and buttonup shirt painted on it so it's highrolling and suave like ZORRO!!!

Dude, IF YOU WERE A DON JUAN YOU WOULD NOT ASK HOW TO DRESS LIKE ONE. You cannot project something you are not. Dress as you see fit and feel comfortable with.