Don Juan Bible: Still legit?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Love Systems' "Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game" by Braddock ?

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've checked my Posts and all I got from you guys was "Read the Bible"! What exactly is the Bible? The pdf file with the Title "The Don Juan Book- Quick Introduction" ? Or do you mean all the articles on the link http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/ ?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The facts are that you're socially awkward and overweight. There's no way in hell you're gonna get hot women in that state. You need to start from the bottom, meaning the minimum of what passes the boner test. Sure you can still pursue them but don't expect 9's and 10's to fall in your lap left and right. You seem like a guy who's read tons of PUA material. All of that isn't gonna do sh!t for you if you don't get out there and implement it. You learn social skills by being social. Start talking to people everywhere. While you're doing that start getting yourself in shape, working on your style, body language, posture, etc. Basically anything to improve yourself. As your skills and value increase you'll be more likely to succeed with the type of women you desire.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of game as a tree.

Each concept is a branch. The trunk is self improvement.

Game doesn't change, you do

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Venusian Arts is right: There I was told to work on my Lifestyle.
How to get rid off social awkwardness?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charmest said:
My next problem is, everywhere there are already pairs. If I'd like to approach someone, she's either being approached by anyone else or she's together with him.
This is the biggest weakness of cold approaching, IMO. If you're a relatively young guy, this probably doesn't apply. But once you get to a certain age (or more correctly, once the girls get to a certain age), the vast, vast majority of them are going to have husbands, or boyfriends at least. Especially if the girls are pretty enough to attract your attention in a random environment.

This doesn't really phase certain player types, however, since they seem to revel in the fact that they can bang a girl while the unsuspecting schmuck boyfriend sits at home unaware.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This is the biggest weakness of cold approaching, IMO. If you're a relatively young guy, this probably doesn't apply. But once you get to a certain age (or more correctly, once the girls get to a certain age), the vast, vast majority of them are going to have husbands, or boyfriends at least. Especially if the girls are pretty enough to attract your attention in a random environment.

This doesn't really phase certain player types, however, since they seem to revel in the fact that they can bang a girl while the unsuspecting schmuck boyfriend sits at home unaware.
I didn't get your point. How to get rid off that weakness?

I'm 27. Is this old? In my opinion, the time is coming closer that I need a woman. As I've heard, men at older age are atractive for women because of their maturity.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charmest said:
I didn't get your point. How to get rid off that weakness?

I'm 27. Is this old? In my opinion, the time is coming closer that I need a woman. As I've heard, men at older age are atractive for women because of their maturity.
I don't think you can get rid of that weakness, it's just inherent to the method. But that's okay, there are pros to cold approaching also (you get to do the choosing, and go after any girl who appeals to you). There are pros and cons to everything. If you get women through social circle, you'll know whether or not they're single, but your choices will be more limited.

27 isn't old, but if you are going after girls your age you are probably starting to experience this frustration to some extent - more and more girls that you run into are going to be paired off. Especially the attractive ones. The good news is at 27 you can still date the younger ones without much trouble.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You "need" a women ??? Whilst you are in that mind frame you're setup for disaster (most likely you'll become a slave aka a doormat). You "need" water and food; you "want" a women. Don't mix up "need" and "want"...

Women are nothing more than an extra in life. So snap out of this "I need one" bull sh1t. When you've read the bible and hung around the forum for a bit you should start to understand this. Like I always say - this life is all about YOU. So focus on yourself and becoming happy in who you are. Once you've done that, then you can start looking externally. Keep in mind though, a lot of women will try to destroy your happiness, not add to it.

charmest said:
What about Love Systems' "Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game" by Braddock ?
Come on man, you're not that desperate. Have some pride and self respect ;) . That bull sh1t will only make you look stupid when the b1tch works out who you really are... Leave it to all the desperate sad people out there. This forum is all about living in reality; not up your own ass :) .

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
You "need" a women ??? Whilst you are in that mind frame you're setup for disaster (most likely you'll become a slave aka a doormat). You "need" water and food; you "want" a women. Don't mix up "need" and "want"...

Women are nothing more than an extra in life. So snap out of this "I need one" bull sh1t. When you've read the bible and hung around the forum for a bit you should start to understand this. Like I always say - this life is all about YOU. So focus on yourself and becoming happy in who you are. Once you've done that, then you can start looking externally. Keep in mind though, a lot of women will try to destroy your happiness, not add to it.
^^ Ya, I know their true intentions. What do you mean exactly by "reading the bible"? Is the bible= all sites on mts.net or is it only the don juan book?

PS: yes, i WANT women

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't read them - STUDY ALL OF THEM.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Don Juan Bible also PUA? In my eyes it is. Pook tells about ****y and funny but nothing about push-pull. For me, it's the other way aroud: push pull more effective than c+f

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you tripping man ?? It's all about self improvement. Not this "trick reverse psychology" bull sh1t. To be honest I don't even properly know what that PUA bull sh1t is. The way I see it though - if you have to use it then you've got deep issues. There's no tricks or games involved - just focus on self improvement and becoming a better person. Become more mindful and know what you want from life (or a women). Never compromise or settle for less. Tricking someone into liking you is the most pathetic crap I could possible think of. They either like you for who you really are or they don't.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, it's a numbers game and a self-presentation game.

I have no friends, but I know I have to acquire social skills. How to do this? Reading "How to talk to anyone" ? Or should I check the Don Juan Bootcamp? I need a 30 day challenge.

EDIT: How important is the voice? I was told having a muffled voice. As I heard myself how I talked, I had a rather higher voice. How to get a very deep and very masculine voice? I even haven't got an adam's apple.
And my biggest problem is "What to say? What are the topics to talk about" with anyone - boys or girls, men or women ...

The social circle part is depresing me. Shouldn't I care of my social circle and just practice by talking to anyone - equal if he/she gets my friend or not? Can I get a girlfriend even if I have no friends?

Last edited:

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it so important for getting HB 9s and 10s, to have a social circle?
It should also be possible without it - if you look normal or attractive.

I mean, guys in my environment and all those I know, want something in reward. They want to grow by you. I don't have this. An attractive lifestyle isn't important.
I also can't connect with people. I was told, I could talk, but there wouldn't be any connection. I couldn't magnetize people to make them do what I wanna do. But I have many acquaintances.
So I think: If I wanna live my life, I should do it without caring if I have friends or not. I should just live and enjoy my life. In emergencies, you could try it with speed seduction or night game where nobody is interested in your social circle but in you!

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I can't expect any responses. Currently, I'm suffering of Approach anxiety and lack of conversational skills and topics to talk about.

charmest

Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Are you tripping man ?? It's all about self improvement. Not this "trick reverse psychology" bull sh1t. To be honest I don't even properly know what that PUA bull sh1t is. The way I see it though - if you have to use it then you've got deep issues. There's no tricks or games involved - just focus on self improvement and becoming a better person. Become more mindful and know what you want from life (or a women). Never compromise or settle for less. Tricking someone into liking you is the most pathetic crap I could possible think of. They either like you for who you really are or they don't.
But Push-Pull is flirting as well as Banter. Where does Don Juan explain or tell how to flirt, banter, tease and so on? In wms.pdf?

Overthought

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately is. Read it. I've only gone through the beginning but have already done a complete overhaul and seen the benefits.

Text game - gone. Unless it is between friends or a short bit of flirting.
Oneitis - gone. Recognised how I stuffed up and next time, no emotional attachment will ever occur.
New hobbies and persuits - life becomes more interesting

All the other stuff, I'll be keeping on reading and working on things.