ImTheDoubleGreatest!
Master Don Juan
An unfortunate truth.Guys build that ego.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
An unfortunate truth.Guys build that ego.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Society builds it. The laws build it. Law enforcement builds it. All our structures build it. I'm seeing a bunch of bent over, hunched over men in relationships, and I didn't see the world like that before...An unfortunate truth.
Is this it? If so, she is actually pretty without the makeup on but it's absolutely amazing how much of a difference it makes. Growing up the females in my family wore little to no makeup so I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I saw girls without it on. The difference can truly be shocking haha.It’s kinda funny tbh, the girl has a YouTube channel and I looked at one of the vids. She was putting on makeup, and I saw her without, I was like “is this really her channel?” Because it didn’t look anything like the girl in the twitter avi lol. And then she put started to put some makeup on. The funny thing is, she didn’t look old with makeup on either, which has me wondering how does this girl have such an ego when she’s nothing special even with makeup on? Really makes you question...
When did this stuff even change tho?Society builds it. The laws build it. Law enforcement builds it. All our structures build it. I'm seeing a bunch of bent over, hunched over men in relationships, and I didn't see the world like that before...
Yeah that’s her, I don’t think she’s all that. ****able, but nothing too special tbh. If I look hard enough I can find it lol but at first glance nahIs this it? If so, she is actually pretty without the makeup on but it's absolutely amazing how much of a difference it makes. Growing up the females in my family wore little to no makeup so I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I saw girls without it on. The difference can truly be shocking haha.
Most people, including women are "normal".Is this it? If so, she is actually pretty without the makeup on but it's absolutely amazing how much of a difference it makes. Growing up the females in my family wore little to no makeup so I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I saw girls without it on. The difference can truly be shocking haha.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I'm not sure if it was always this way and I didn't notice or what. But others are saying back in the Clinton days people weren't so uptight and were more relaxed and reasonable. Better to be around.When did this stuff even change tho?
Most of them are normal. Some do have nice bodies, but a lot of folks have nice bodies. It's for you as a man to inflate her value or disrespect yourself behind her.Yeah that’s her, I don’t think she’s all that. ****able, but nothing too special tbh. If I look hard enough I can find it lol but at first glance nah
With makeup on she's actually pretty hot, but without it she's okay but like you said nothing special. The thing is that a lot of women look TERRIBLE without makeup on and as I mentioned it can be quite shocking to see what they truly look like.When did this stuff even change tho?
Yeah that’s her, I don’t think she’s all that. ****able, but nothing too special tbh. If I look hard enough I can find it lol but at first glance nah
If they aren't fvcking you, you have nothing.... Trust me, they WANT to fvck.Lol when these thots hit the wall they’ll be on reddit asking “where are all the men that text their women good morning? Reeeeee!”
Seriously, if a good morning text sends you into a rage then you’re just a miserable cvnt. I dint do the good morning texts and women complain that I dont Text first or a lot. There’s no pleasing them these days. Go your own way, gentleman. Let the cats and wine industry have these cvnts and their “rage”.