"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don’t be a *****, have some self-respect

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
It’s kinda funny tbh, the girl has a YouTube channel and I looked at one of the vids. She was putting on makeup, and I saw her without, I was like “is this really her channel?” Because it didn’t look anything like the girl in the twitter avi lol. And then she put started to put some makeup on. The funny thing is, she didn’t look old with makeup on either, which has me wondering how does this girl have such an ego when she’s nothing special even with makeup on? Really makes you question...
Is this it? If so, she is actually pretty without the makeup on but it's absolutely amazing how much of a difference it makes. Growing up the females in my family wore little to no makeup so I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I saw girls without it on. The difference can truly be shocking haha.

 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Society builds it. The laws build it. Law enforcement builds it. All our structures build it. I'm seeing a bunch of bent over, hunched over men in relationships, and I didn't see the world like that before...
When did this stuff even change tho?
Is this it? If so, she is actually pretty without the makeup on but it's absolutely amazing how much of a difference it makes. Growing up the females in my family wore little to no makeup so I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I saw girls without it on. The difference can truly be shocking haha.

Yeah that’s her, I don’t think she’s all that. ****able, but nothing too special tbh. If I look hard enough I can find it lol but at first glance nah
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Is this it? If so, she is actually pretty without the makeup on but it's absolutely amazing how much of a difference it makes. Growing up the females in my family wore little to no makeup so I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I saw girls without it on. The difference can truly be shocking haha.

Most people, including women are "normal".
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
When did this stuff even change tho?
I'm not sure if it was always this way and I didn't notice or what. But others are saying back in the Clinton days people weren't so uptight and were more relaxed and reasonable. Better to be around.

Yeah that’s her, I don’t think she’s all that. ****able, but nothing too special tbh. If I look hard enough I can find it lol but at first glance nah
Most of them are normal. Some do have nice bodies, but a lot of folks have nice bodies. It's for you as a man to inflate her value or disrespect yourself behind her.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
When did this stuff even change tho?

Yeah that’s her, I don’t think she’s all that. ****able, but nothing too special tbh. If I look hard enough I can find it lol but at first glance nah
With makeup on she's actually pretty hot, but without it she's okay but like you said nothing special. The thing is that a lot of women look TERRIBLE without makeup on and as I mentioned it can be quite shocking to see what they truly look like.

I think every man should watch videos like this, the 8s you see at the club are in real life probably 5s without the cake face. Hell, you can't even tell what a woman's true body shape is like with all these contouring spandex they have out, push up bras, fake booties/boobs, etc.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Lol when these thots hit the wall they’ll be on reddit asking “where are all the men that text their women good morning? Reeeeee!”

Seriously, if a good morning text sends you into a rage then you’re just a miserable cvnt. I dint do the good morning texts and women complain that I dont Text first or a lot. There’s no pleasing them these days. Go your own way, gentleman. Let the cats and wine industry have these cvnts and their “rage”.
If they aren't fvcking you, you have nothing.... Trust me, they WANT to fvck.
 
Top