Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don’t be a *****, have some self-respect

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While love and romance is great and all, it doesn’t exist.
I agree with most of your post, but you take it a step too far when you say love and romance don't exist at all. Of course it does. Maybe it's more for the very young, and maybe it's rarer than most might believe, but you can't say it doesn't exist. I wouldn't adopt it as a strategy. Now if you say "Love and romance that lasts forever" doesn't exist, then you're probably getting closer to the truth.

Your other points I agree with, men should avoid the great grand romantic gestures for the most part.
It's kind of funny that one of the girls you cited as an example in your original post was named "Jiz". I mean, if that's her name, what do you expect?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of your post, but you take it a step too far when you say love and romance don't exist at all. Of course it does. Maybe it's more for the very young, and maybe it's rarer than most might believe, but you can't say it doesn't exist. I wouldn't adopt it as a strategy. Now if you say "Love and romance that lasts forever" doesn't exist, then you're probably getting closer to the truth.

Your other points I agree with, men should avoid the great grand romantic gestures for the most part.
It's kind of funny that one of the girls you cited as an example in your original post was named "Jiz". I mean, if that's her name, what do you expect?
It’s kinda funny tbh, the girl has a YouTube channel and I looked at one of the vids. She was putting on makeup, and I saw her without, I was like “is this really her channel?” Because it didn’t look anything like the girl in the twitter avi lol. And then she put started to put some makeup on. The funny thing is, she didn’t look old with makeup on either, which has me wondering how does this girl have such an ego when she’s nothing special even with makeup on? Really makes you question...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s kinda funny tbh, the girl has a YouTube channel and I looked at one of the vids. She was putting on makeup, and I saw her without, I was like “is this really her channel?” Because it didn’t look anything like the girl in the twitter avi lol. And then she put started to put some makeup on. The funny thing is, she didn’t look old with makeup on either, which has me wondering how does this girl have such an ego when she’s nothing special even with makeup on? Really makes you question...
Guys build that ego.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this it? If so, she is actually pretty without the makeup on but it's absolutely amazing how much of a difference it makes. Growing up the females in my family wore little to no makeup so I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I saw girls without it on. The difference can truly be shocking haha.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society builds it. The laws build it. Law enforcement builds it. All our structures build it. I'm seeing a bunch of bent over, hunched over men in relationships, and I didn't see the world like that before...
When did this stuff even change tho?
Is this it? If so, she is actually pretty without the makeup on but it's absolutely amazing how much of a difference it makes. Growing up the females in my family wore little to no makeup so I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I saw girls without it on. The difference can truly be shocking haha.

Yeah that’s her, I don’t think she’s all that. ****able, but nothing too special tbh. If I look hard enough I can find it lol but at first glance nah

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most people, including women are "normal".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it was always this way and I didn't notice or what. But others are saying back in the Clinton days people weren't so uptight and were more relaxed and reasonable. Better to be around.

Yeah that’s her, I don’t think she’s all that. ****able, but nothing too special tbh. If I look hard enough I can find it lol but at first glance nah
Most of them are normal. Some do have nice bodies, but a lot of folks have nice bodies. It's for you as a man to inflate her value or disrespect yourself behind her.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With makeup on she's actually pretty hot, but without it she's okay but like you said nothing special. The thing is that a lot of women look TERRIBLE without makeup on and as I mentioned it can be quite shocking to see what they truly look like.

I think every man should watch videos like this, the 8s you see at the club are in real life probably 5s without the cake face. Hell, you can't even tell what a woman's true body shape is like with all these contouring spandex they have out, push up bras, fake booties/boobs, etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol when these thots hit the wall they’ll be on reddit asking “where are all the men that text their women good morning? Reeeeee!”

Seriously, if a good morning text sends you into a rage then you’re just a miserable cvnt. I dint do the good morning texts and women complain that I dont Text first or a lot. There’s no pleasing them these days. Go your own way, gentleman. Let the cats and wine industry have these cvnts and their “rage”.
If they aren't fvcking you, you have nothing.... Trust me, they WANT to fvck.