Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does what you drive matter?

twoface262

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was on a date with a girl I met through OLD and after we walked back to our cars.

I drive a VW Golf with custom rims and everything blacked out (It's not an ugly car, but was something I bought when I was in college to save gas -.. I'm getting something different once I'm a little more established).

Once we got back to our cars, she says "This is what you drive?" I just replied "Yes" and acted like it wasn't a big deal.

I never heard back from her, so this makes me wonder. Does it matter what you drive?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it. Sounds like she made a decision about you before you got to the car. I met a girl from bumble after first week she ghosted. Quarantine could be to blame as she most likely lost her job. As a note remember most girls judge you on first impressions. Within the first three seconds to be exact of meeting you she already judged you. Those are first impressions -___-

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds Blackpill. Get ready because it is brutal

So when a woman finds a guy unattractive she will look for material choices rather than shallow ones to justify herself. For example "I'm not into him... I don't like his shoes"

Shoes have nothing to do with it. She just wasn't attracted. Yet bluepilled and even redpilled guys would head straight to a shoe store

Fact of the matter is - you can be a drug dealer deadbeat living on your sisters couch and women will sleep with you if 8+. They'll love your shoes then

Billtx49

Reaction score
So when a woman finds a guy unattractive she will look for material choices rather than shallow ones to justify herself. For example "I'm not into him... I don't like his shoes.
Agree with everything you stated, however the quality and choice of a man’s clothing, hair styling, dining or entertainment venues, and vehicle selection, plus financial or career success, all add to his overall perceived value from others.
If she’s not attracted and there’s nothing else to throw shade on him, then her rejection decision rests on her exclusively without having to blame his shoes and the man knows his life is right with or without her presence …

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter what you drive? I would say to a certain point yes it does but that is not a knock on you. There is nothing wrong with your car though. It is her perception which is skewed. You see a VW Golf is really seen as a classic now if it is older and I'm assuming I guess it is older. So you have a car which is your main ride which is a classic. Think back to high school and the cars kids had back then. In my era since I am almost 49. Back in the day, a student's car would be something maybe 15 to 20 years older and maybe fixed up but the point being older. I graduated in 1989 but I can still remember cars my friends had like a 1968 Camaro, or a 1973 Mach 1 Mustang, or one of the boat Thunderbirds. Those were typical cars that students had that they drove around in but they were on the road to becoming classics but it was there the only car I have a daily driver which is my 2014 Chevy Cruze but I have 1989 LX 5.0 Mustang which I have had for 27 years. It used to be my daily driver when I got it back in 1993 but now I am restoring it. She probably did you a favour by not getting back to you so you have to think about it this way but now she has an X through her name. If she comes to a calling in the future when you are more established, don't take her on. These women in some form tend to resurface in one way or another. Don't allow her too.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you drive has no effect.

If she likes you, she'll wax lyrical over your 98 Corolla. "Oh it's so quirky, so retro!"

If she doesn't like you, she'll make fun of your M5.
"Ughhh, why's it have to be so LOUD!"

Pathetic.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a 2014 Prius C as a commuter...... Great car, great mileage, great reliability.... But a girl i took out once joked that it felt like it was powered by a wound up rubber band....

I might get a Tesla cause these h0es love Teslas and it'll spare me wasting money on gas....

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are driving a prius or a smart car I don't think it matters for the most part. If a chick is into you it isn't a problem. I've dated hot chicks while driving shiit cars. There are some women for who it does matter but I don't think it is the majority. Anyway this is a good way to filter out women that are gold diggers or are not really interested in you, it saves you valuable time.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I drive a 2014 Prius C as a commuter...... Great car, great mileage, great reliability.... But a girl i took out once joked that it felt like it was powered by a wound up rubber band....

I might get a Tesla cause these h0es love Teslas and it'll spare me wasting money on gas....
At best what you drive may influence her perception of your lifestyle, finances, or personality…
Lexus or Mercedes-able to afford luxury
Sports or convertible-wild and fun loving
Truck or large SUV-rugged and adventurous
Muscle car-fast and powerful

The above theory originated in my twisted cranial cavity …

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you drive has no effect.

If she likes you, she'll wax lyrical over your 98 Corolla. "Oh it's so quirky, so retro!"

If she doesn't like you, she'll make fun of your M5.
"Ughhh, why's it have to be so LOUD!"

Pathetic.
I still disagree for the most part because what you drive actually dictates who you are and how much money you make. A guy with a 98 Corolla doesn't drive it because he wants to it is because it is practical and reliable. It is the same deal with me and my car. I do side jobs Uber, Lyft, Skip The Dishes and Door Dasher and my daily driver is a 2014 Cruze. Even my car today would be considered dog meat by women and I bought it brand new. Now here is the thing do I care what those women think. Nope, but women do measure up guys on what they drive, what they do for a living, where they live, what type of clothes they wear and expensive watches and they are good at this also.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What you drive, the clothes you wear, what type of career you have.....all make a difference.

It is what it is. It's called VALUE. Social, financial, etc.
There are 3 types of people:

Those who have it, those who are working their ass off to get it and those that bytch about not having it and not doing anything about it.

Obviously if you're 18-24 years old and in college you must rely more on social skills unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

When you get older than that, get on your purpose and self improve.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had women when I didn't have a car, so I can't imagine having one and losing out. I've taken buses to chicks houses and Lyft rides, they didn't care. I've had Lyft drivers bring them to my house. They only cared that I had the money to make sh1t happen

Then again I only entertain women who view me as a Greek God, so idk how low interest women act towards how your car looks

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had women when I didn't have a car, so I can't imagine having one and losing out. I've taken buses to chicks houses and Lyft rides, they didn't care. I've had Lyft drivers bring them to my house. They only cared that I had the money to make sh1t happen

Then again I only entertain women who view me as a Greek God, so idk how low interest women act towards how your car looks
You know what I have noticed which tells the story the guy who started the post is 24 and then the guy who disagreed with me is 31 and the guy who I am replying to right now is 29. Glassguy who is in his 40s agrees and so did thinker some what did agree also. Not totally but he does see the point. Guys who are in the age ranch 24 to 31 all due respect you guys you guys haven’t even got the the bump era of being a man yet. Mid 30s a man loses is testosterone 1 to 3% each year now what am I saying this and why is it relevant? Guys who are in their 40s have to put a lot more work in than you and I’m not talking about women. When hit that age group the same foods you can eat end up as pounds and fat for us guys. So yeah that does happen but the point is this. We have lived a lot longer than you hit that bump and have seen young women in our 20s, women in their 30s and women in their 40s. Each demographic is totally different for what they look for in a guy but dont’ kid yourself the 20 year old hotty is trying to get with the top alpha guy. Women then hit the epiphany stage as Rollo mentioned so guess what happens then. They start to look for guys who are more reliable aka beta men. Women in their 40s either married the beta guy or didn’t get married because they delusionally believed there was someone always better and waited out. Plus those women who married the beta guy probably divorced him for not being attracted to him. So guys those guys who are 24 to 31 I mentioned guess what us guys? We have one advantage over you all is you haven’t hit that bump yet for one plus we have seen women’s different dating stratgies. With age comes experience and wisdom. So don’t kid yourself guys women do see these things and judge guys based on these things. You will notice it more when you are our age because now one thing I’ve noticed I get attention from the women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and even so on. I didn’t get that when I was younger and plus I work full-time and have my side business which is going very well. Plus I work in the medical field as well what do you think they ask when I find out? What do I do? So you guys haven’t got their yet and haven’t seen the whole spectrum but trust me you will.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I have noticed which tells the story the guy who started the post is 24 and then the guy who disagreed with me is 31 and the guy who I am replying to right now is 29. Glassguy who is in his 40s agrees and so did thinker some what did agree also. Not totally but he does see the point. Guys who are in the age ranch 24 to 31 all due respect you guys you guys haven’t even got the the bump era of being a man yet. Mid 30s a man loses is testosterone 1 to 3% each year now what am I saying this and why is it relevant? Guys who are in their 40s have to put a lot more work in than you and I’m not talking about women. When hit that age group the same foods you can eat end up as pounds and fat for us guys. So yeah that does happen but the point is this. We have lived a lot longer than you hit that bump and have seen young women in our 20s, women in their 30s and women in their 40s. Each demographic is totally different for what they look for in a guy but dont’ kid yourself the 20 year old hotty is trying to get with the top alpha guy. Women then hit the epiphany stage as Rollo mentioned so guess what happens then. They start to look for guys who are more reliable aka beta men. Women in their 40s either married the beta guy or didn’t get married because they delusionally believed there was someone always better and waited out. Plus those women who married the beta guy probably divorced him for not being attracted to him. So guys those guys who are 24 to 31 I mentioned guess what us guys? We have one advantage over you all is you haven’t hit that bump yet for one plus we have seen women’s different dating stratgies. With age comes experience and wisdom. So don’t kid yourself guys women do see these things and judge guys based on these things. You will notice it more when you are our age because now one thing I’ve noticed I get attention from the women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and even so on. I didn’t get that when I was younger and plus I work full-time and have my side business which is going very well. Plus I work in the medical field as well what do you think they ask when I find out? What do I do? So you guys haven’t got their yet and haven’t seen the whole spectrum but trust me you will.
I already get attention from women in their 30's 40's and 50's so we're not the same. I'm not trying to brag but you're assuming all my experiences have been with younger women.
When I was 19 a women who was 34 came and picked me up from my house, I had no car. She drove 45 mins to me... am I saying every woman will overlook that stuff, and that I was able to get any women I wanted when I had no car, no, but there were always women that didn't care

And I realize everyone won't have the same experiences as me, but I know there are guys who will relate to what I'm saying. And I never said you or glassguy were wrong. All women aren't the same so there's no absolute truth here. A flaw one woman overlooks, can be a deal breaker to another

Also if you read my initial post, I said they didn't care as long as I had money to make sh1t happen... so while I'm saying your car doesn't matter, I was in no way saying you should be a broke boy and expect women to overlook it. Not having a car or having an un cool car doesn't always mean a man is broke bum. I was getting Lyft rides so I obviously had money

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on the demographic of women, if u r say in a wealthy city like Singapore, then owning a car matters a lot, its a sign of success = power.

Or if u r a college student who works part time at the local store and bought himself a 2nd hand bike, drinks and parties hard with those extra cash, that too is considered a sign of success = power.

You got power = women suddenly pops up everywhere.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting debate and I respectfully disagree with @billtx49 and @Glassguy

When I met my wife she kept calling me her "blue hat man" referring to my apparently interesting headwear. Having taken the Blackpill (a community whom I respect despite not being incel myself) I now realize what was really happening and the hat was irrelevant

Women won't tell you the truth. Instead they'll use bullsh!t to justify their true behaviour. When a woman is attracted to a man - he can make any car, any hat or any type of shoe look acceptable

Don't believe me? Think back to the Man-Bun & Crocs

Tough to swallow, isn't it

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an 80 grand (in Euros - so about a hundred grand in Dollars at the time) roadster for a year, and not a single girl cared, commented or even noticed. Attention whöres would eagerly ghost me for a guy driving an old Smart car. Girls I picked up in it wouldn't comment on it either.

Women do not care about your car. They care about your looks and social status.

And they most certainly do not recognize or understand, much less care, about what's on your wrist. Show me a woman who knows about watches and I'll show you an octopus that sings opera.