Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does what you drive matter?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chick, or for that matter, person who cares what you drive is an idiot, not worth getting to know. A car is a depreciating asset. You should get the safest, most reliable, gas efficient point a to b car for the best price you can. A Honda Accord will take you the same places as a Tesla and save you 30 grand along the way.

I know a 50 year old Greek multi millionaire business owner from Chicago who drives around in a 98 Acura.. He does own several luxury cars, but during the work week or running errands It’s the 98 Acura..

Infact I know very few wealthy people who drive around in super flashy cars on a daily basis..

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends how you see cars. To a car guy, the idea of buying a car for its gas mileage instead of its performance is torture. That "economy" car is still gonna cost me thousands and thousands in tax, insurance, repairs, servicing...

I'd rather take the train in that case and really save money.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on your strategy, if you're about getting to old dates with all its aristocratic formalities then the car is a huge deal, if you're just about getting laid the car is your last problem
It absolutely matters. I would say that it matters less in the initial attraction phase and more in the retention phase of a relationship. A guy can get an initial bang without a woman seeing his car.
I think we are saying the same thing that it matters if the interaction is framed around some sort of extended relationship. The definition of extended relationship here would be more than 2-3 instances of sex.

Any chick, or for that matter, person who cares what you drive is an idiot, not worth getting to know. A car is a depreciating asset. You should get the safest, most reliable, gas efficient point a to b car for the best price you can. A Honda Accord will take you the same places as a Tesla and save you 30 grand along the way.

I know a 50 year old Greek multi millionaire business owner from Chicago who drives around in a 98 Acura.. He does own several luxury cars, but during the work week or running errands It’s the 98 Acura..

Infact I know very few wealthy people who drive around in super flashy cars on a daily basis..
Agree for the most part. There are luxury/sports car buyers that buy the car for the purposes of getting sex from new partners. The depreciation is worth to it them if they can use the car as part of a process to get more women into bed and keep them around and giving them sex longer.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends how you see cars. To a car guy, the idea of buying a car for its gas mileage instead of its performance is torture. That "economy" car is still gonna cost me thousands and thousands in tax, insurance, repairs, servicing...

I'd rather take the train in that case and really save money.
Yes, I completely understand if your passionate about cars getting a car you treasure.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know and See every week for the past 7 years, a 100 millionaire, who Never missed a day at his sewing business. His 1990 Toyota Tercel, white with No hubcaps but I'm sure in fine working order as he can certainly fix a car as he works on his Jet. He's all about flying. If he has to go to a convention in Vegas or Houston whatever, he flies himself there with his wife and few others. Granted he's early-to-mid 60s now and well-connected with the tyrannical forces that govern the world (free masons, though he himself is not a freemason his dad was 33 degree in Australia and everywhere he went to work as a young lad the path was paved for him to "succeed" but most if not all of his wealth comes from his inheritance). He tells me Everything, like what happened to flight MH370 he knew the pilot - an Indonesian, it was a black ops conducted by our own US military (6 aboard the plane). An author who wrote a book about it died mysteriously. He's a staunch believer in this Coronavirus and his business has detailed signs posted not to come in if you have a cough etc etc. He's a very thorough bloke. His wife is very high up in a mega-bank. He said that he caught Coronavirus and almost died a few months ago but had a doctor to sweep him in quickly for Ozone treatment Twice. He said it was horrible he couldn't breathe. I don't think that he likes my nonchalant attitude towards the virus and no mask or not a care in the world about it but he excuses it cause he's known me so long. He's not wearing a mask around me but it's his business with only 2 employees.

Anyway, I supposed a car could be considered an Extension of your "territory," and it's Territory that attracts the opposite sex of almost every species on the planet. Once you get out of your car though, it's no longer your territory that you are in so if someone were to try to fight you in front of the woman you are out with, you'd have equal grounds to fight on and thus no advantage. If someone tries to "fight" you on your own territory, then you will have the upper hand even if they are twice your size. It's just a natural innate sense of right and wrong that empowers one on one's own territory. So a car could be an extension of your house. It's the border of your territory away from the border of your main territory, your possession, which attracts females, but square footage of a car is minuscule so really not all that "attractive" as a house with some more than usual (> .25) acreage.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I don't let anybody drive my car, except very close friends and only if they haven't asked to do so.

Here in Italy, everybody and his dog will try and shame you into letting them drive your car, usually drive it like an absolute spastic, naturally.

"You can drive my car. First, bring me your sister so I can fück her insides out. Deal?"

They always cancel the deal. Funny that.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I don't let anybody drive my car, except very close friends and only if they haven't asked to do so.

Here in Italy, everybody and his dog will try and shame you into letting them drive your car, usually drive it like an absolute spastic, naturally.

"You can drive my car. First, bring me your sister so I can fück her insides out. Deal?"

They always cancel the deal. Funny that.
Hahahaha.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good **** test to give them.
Tells you alot on thier attraction level and also on thier character.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eliott Roger had a BMW.
That was one of his grievances. He was displeased that the BMW was not enabling him to get the pusssy that he felt entitled to based upon BMW ownership. While a car may help in the pusssy getting process, it does not replace having other personality and appearance attributes. Eliot Rodger did give off the impression of being creepy in his videos.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think a gift from mommy counts in this assessment …
But the chicks dont know that. Plus if his father movie debut was sucessful rather than a disaster then he could be pulling chicks off his dad's success especially if he became a movie star. His father's failure was so bad he could not help him pay insurance for this car.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That was one of his grievances. He was displeased that the BMW was not enabling him to get the pusssy that he felt entitled to based upon BMW ownership.
Yes, mommy gave it to him for the purpose of social and economic acceptance and may have telegraphed that to him, thereby contributing to his final rage rampage…

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a psycho is not car dependant.

His mommy probably tried to avoid the inevitable by giving him a nice car.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, mommy gave it to him for the purpose of social and economic acceptance and may have telegraphed that to him, thereby contributing to his final rage rampage…
The BMW was part of the rage. Rodger didn't have the baseline social skills needed to successfully deploy a BMW into the efforts to get laid. I think there are men who would benefit from having a BMW as part of their arsenal in getting laid. The right brand of car can make certain things easier.

There are women who get turned on by men with BMW 3 Series models, Porsches, and other similar sports cars. There are women who are not into the sports car guy, and go more for the truck guy.

No woman gets turned on by a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord. Guys who own those common models have to display value elsewhere, which can be done.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The BMW was part of the rage. Rodger didn't have the baseline social skills needed to successfully deploy a BMW into the efforts to get laid. I think there are men who would benefit from having a BMW as part of their arsenal in getting laid. The right brand of car can make certain things easier.
Exactly, Rodgers was most likely placing too much emphasis on the car he drove and thinking it was his gate pass to poon. He didn’t realize the vehicle is only a part of the whole package and some of his personal aspects were actually a negative…

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Side discussion: does driving a car with a manual transmission make you more attractive/manlier?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side discussion: does driving a car with a manual transmission make you more attractive/manlier?
Probably to some minor level, but i dont think it will make a difference on getting laid or not.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a world that wishes to slow us down and get us to relinquish control, driving a manual keeps a man sharp and engaged.