Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does what you drive matter?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, Rodgers was most likely placing too much emphasis on the car he drove and thinking it was his gate pass to poon. He didn’t realize the vehicle is only a part of the whole package and some of his personal aspects were actually a negative…
A BMW 3 Series is a good car, but it's not going to make up for personality defects. I don't even think a Ferrari could have worked the magic for him.

For a 3 Series to work on 20s/30s collegiate and post collegiate big city women, it would need to be combined with a good physique and some adequate social skills. Having a 3 Series and a nice body will reduce the about of charisma needed to get poon, but it doesn't entirely eliminate it.

I know a guy who bought a 3 Series when it just came off a 3 year lease. He had been with his girlfriend who was in her mid-20s at the time for about 2.5 years. At her peak, she was about a 6.5-7 on most people's rating scales. The relationship was getting stale at the time and it could have gone either way. The two of them stayed together, and the 3 Series played a part in retaining that woman, as he was upgrading from an undistinguished car to it.

Side discussion: does driving a car with a manual transmission make you more attractive/manlier?
I'm not sure that manuals are as appreciated any more. Starting in the Millennial generation (early 1980s-mid-1990s births), many new drivers didn't ever learn to drive a manual. Gen Z (late 1990s-early 2010s) will be even less likely to learn how to drive a manual. Since 2010, less than 5% of newer cars sold have had manual transmissions. Manual transmissions are fading out. I think a woman might find it cool if a man drives a manual transmission. A lot of the sports cars now are automatic transmission. We were talking about the 3 Series above. In the E30 generation of 3 Series models (early 1980s-early 1990s), which most considered the peak of the 3 Series, a good portion of 3 Series' had manuals. Now, very few 3 Series models have it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I was exploring the coast and happened across this long causeway leading to an island. Cars were parked all along one side meaning only one car could pass.

Screenshot_20200705-230614.png

I start down the causeway and almost instantly a Fiat Punto appears ahead with a woman in it. I stop the Z4 and stare her down. After a minute or so she starts reversing to let me through. She must have reversed half a mile. I followed her in the Bimmer.

When we reached the island she turned aside to let me pass. I smirked and blew her a slow kiss. She did not look amused.

11108846_10204672209508457_6174733441889616839_n.jpg