Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does what you drive matter?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you drive says a lot about you. So yeah, what kind of car you drive matters because it is a reflection of who you are.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You got power = women suddenly pops up everywhere.
I just want to echo this ^^^^^.

You drive a 15 year old beater car= shows lack of power and control.
You drive a newer nicer vehicle = shows power and control.

Women flock to people with power and control.

We can all probably agree that a woman decides in the first 30 seconds if she is going to fvck you or not. So you show up in a 2000 Honda Civic with 400k miles on it versus showing up in a newer and sharper ride.......which one sets the visual that you have power and control, on top of higher value?

Only someone that has never had power and control (and a little bit of money) would say they dont matter because they have never had it or the fruits of it.

I am by now means "rich" but I do just fine and have new vehicles, nice house, nice clothes and I can set the illustration of power and control when I meet a woman.

On the flip side, the guy driving a Ferrari or Lambo doesnt necessarily get women by the bunches, but it is a tool that opens the door with women. At that point he is either Alpha or Beta and he will either capitalize on the women he is attracting because of that tool or fail. But it does get a woman's attention and then it is up to him, his personality and his frame to seal the deal.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be an American thing. Not only did a fancy car make no difference to the way women saw me, but I have never seen a young, nubile woman here with a guy in an expensive car. Always dented-up economy cars. The guy himself of course was in shape and dressed in the height of fashion.

I invite any man to mess up his hair, let his beard grow to sh!t, dress like a bum and then rent an X5 or similar and see how many "choosing signals" he gets.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For simply getting laid it doesn't matter what you drive, where you live, or what you do..

For LTR's though, yes all those things matter.

Billtx49

Reaction score
For LTR's though, yes all those things matter.
Yes, everything about a man from his personality type and appearance to all the extra things he owns or drives matters.
It may sound superficial, but think about the image you want to project as well as the practical reasons when you buy the extras.
When a man controls others perception of him, he controls his reality…

twoface262

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a 2015 VW golf with customizations to the body to make it look sportier. I dumped a good 3-4k into making it look less like a commuter car, so idk. But yeah I threw in the towel and moved on. Dating new during the COVID situation SUCKS.

I think something about me was unattractive to her so she went to material elements to justify it. I like that reasoning. She seemed to want more of a "country" redneck type guy, and I'm a little more of a rugged/urban type.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On central London, when I didn't drive, I would text, pick me up. Problem solved. Again the focus is off.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, everything about a man from his personality type and appearance to all the extra things he owns or drives matters.
It may sound superficial, but think about the image you want to project as well as the practical reasons when you buy the extras.
When a man controls others perception of him, he controls his reality…
+1
While agree it matters, it doesn't matter in the way guys will assume.

In any event, approach. Take d out. Pull. I've done so when I didn't have a pot to piss in. Lifestyle choices and markers matter. Being on your purpose matters. Not approaching matters.

It shouldn't be a deference from stepping up. That portrays most men and their pathetic sex life.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It moves the needle a bit in your favor if you have a nice car. Like good clothes, accessories or a ripped body. Helpful. But not decisive.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact of the matter is - you can be a drug dealer deadbeat living on your sisters couch and women will sleep with you if 8+. They'll love your shoes then
TRUTH BOMB

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women love dead beats in the UK......they dont date men better than them, in our welfare state
Yea true. In certain parts of the state's true as well. Will run game on high power mindsets with cash. The lover is some one not as elevated.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hundreds of lays, had a bicycle.
I don't drive a vehicle, never needed one. Uber if needed.
I don't stay in one state or country for long.

Never needed to explain that to a woman.
Nor did any mention.

If some left due to my life choices, that's perfect.

My lifestyle is non-negotiable.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really speak for this in Europe or Asia, but here in the US, yes, what you drive is a reflection of who you are and how you see yourself. Especially if you're over 25 and should be adult enough to purchase something to drive.

I own a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport with a Yakima roof rack. It has what's called the Up Country package so it's lifted an extra 2" and has heavy duty shocks and struts and has skid plates under the gas tank and other components. 4.0L, 6-cylinder, 225 HP. I bought this Jeep brand new years back because I'm very outdoors-oriented and want to four wheel to the best hiking and camping spots. I think vehicles in general are about the worst investment a guy can make as they automatically lose money every year and cost a lot of money to own. So I've kept my Jeep in top condition. I can say chicks dig it because it's classic now and I've taken good care of it and it's a man's vehicle--nothing against the Prius, Volt, or Leaf guys out there.

It's kind of like what dog you choose to get. Some guys like poodles and schnauzers, and that's fine. I'm a Doberman guy (on my 4th one) because the breed is a reflection of my personality and their size, temperament, and traits are a good fit for me.

Attachments

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not want to live in a world (or with a woman) that judges me based on my car or my clothes. Now, my Territory. That's a different swath of status in my opinion (and Nature's opinion when you consider all the other species on the planet). Why does a Salmon swim upstream back to his Territory from his first two years of life? At 6 years, a Salmon will get the urge to Go Back to his territory of youth and reproduce. How he does it, NO ONE knows. I mean from saltwater Ocean to the tributaries and various rivers or pathways (I guess the taste of the water tips him off?) allllllll the way back to his original spawning stream in order to fvck and reproduce. THAT is the power of territory. It's seen in Homing Pigeons that just Know, I mean on a B-line, how to get back to their homes, no matter how far you release them from their homes. The same with worms (very ancient life form 500 million years ago) that will only eat in places they've familiarized themselves with. Bok antelopes compete in an arena of "putting greens" against 1000s of other antelope for "territory." The female antelope will graze grass on the outskirts of his conquered territory, then he moseys on over and mounts her. She may decide to prance on over to another adjacent "putting green," at which point he's lost her forever, no sense pursuing her as he needs to stay on his hard-fought territory and defend it not give it up for a hoe.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you drive says a lot about you. So yeah, what kind of car you drive matters because it is a reflection of who you are.
It absolutely matters. I would say that it matters less in the initial attraction phase and more in the retention phase of a relationship. A guy can get an initial bang without a woman seeing his car.

Cars in general are mattering less because technological gadgets being judged more among Millennials. However, this should mean that driving is a beater is ok. I have a 10+ year old Subaru Outback. It’s a great car, but it’s not the best car for impressing women. It’s mostly a nothing. Only one woman pitched a fit about it on a date, and it was some woman from a Hinge sourced date who never actually saw the car. She drove a Lexus SUV. Conceptually, it was that abhorrent to her. I later showed her Hinge pics to a male friend who said that she had a look of “My shiit doesn’t stink” on her face. So, it is possible that she was a total biatch in general.

Some of this is related to geography. In Manhattan (New York City), many people don’t even own cars because parking on the island is a royal pain. In a Sun Belt U.S. city that is auto dependent like Dallas, Phoenix, or Los Angeles, a car will matter more. Large European and Asian cities might behave more like New York City.

This sounds Blackpill. Get ready because it is brutal

So when a woman finds a guy unattractive she will look for material choices rather than shallow ones to justify herself. For example "I'm not into him... I don't like his shoes"
Women won't tell you the truth. Instead they'll use bullsh!t to justify their true behaviour. When a woman is attracted to a man - he can make any car, any hat or any type of shoe look acceptable
Agree that women don’t tell the truth. With material possessions, it is best not to give them an easy out to complain about something.

When I was 19 a women who was 34 came and picked me up from my house, I had no car. She drove 45 mins to me... am I saying every woman will overlook that stuff, and that I was able to get any women I wanted when I had no car, no, but there were always women that didn't care
I’m not surprised. If you’re trying to fucck a 34 year old woman, it’s better to be some good looking 18-24 year old guy. In that situation, she won’t have any expectation of a long term relationship, so she’ll fucck more easily. A typical 34 year old woman will make a guy 35-39 years old work harder to get her pusssy because she seems them as longer term provider material (early to mid-30s women are notorious for doing this). Younger guys get a pass on this, so that’s a good time to take advantage of it.

My sister once told me to get a truck. She was talking about how her husband can never move anything. They always had to call moving service and she couldn’t help but to look at him as less masculine. And she complained that they can never go on camping trips or anywhere far with their kids.

One day I found myself having to move stuff and also wanting to dedicate more time to camping/fishing life in the woods so I got myself a used truck. It became useful as hell.

I think I’ve gotten over 50 comments on it. Strangely it’s all the same. Almost as if women have a hive mind. I’ve gotten comments like “at first I wasn’t sure about you, but then you showed up with your truck and I knew you were a cool guy. It shows character. Like you know how to fix things, or move things without calling for service.” Lol.

Ironically I once showed up with a Beamer and the same woman who liked my truck was turned off. She told me I gave off a superficial vibe. She was more attracted to the Beard having, flannel wearing, in the woods me who spent time chopping trees to make camp fire and not the business casual me who looks like a sociopathic yuppie.

So it really depends on the demographic. If you are dating business casual women, they would probably judge you on not having a nice car. But the down to earth women who are into the outdoors will look at you like a princess if you showed up camping with a Lexus, loafers, and business casual clothes.

From now on, I want to ban questions that begin with “Do women,” or “Are women,” etc. There is no such thing as all women having the same tastes. Women in different demographics, or “wavelength” have different tastes.

Women even go through phases where they change demographics. Some women delete their entire college life from their social media when they finally enter the real world and discover all those guys they dated were fuccbois in real world standards.

It’s always hilarious when I look at their “new life” according to social media and think to myself “man that chick used to be the biggest slvt. If only her new business casual bf knew that she went through my entire team before she even turned 18.”
I’m an apartment renter and I’ve been dating mostly renters over the years. Very few would care about moving stuff and camping, so I think I’d be able to get a pass on not having a truck. However, you provided a clear illustration that truck ownership is ideal. I’ve wanted to drive a sports car but my car is more practical than one, albeit less flashy. A sports car/some 2 door coupe might fit my personality a little bit better, but the maintenance costs on many of them are not pleasant.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read any of the replies because I don't want my answer to be influenced by them
what you drive matters to some girls, not to others. I would not sell that car because of girls, if she doesn't like it, too bad, next.
VW is a feminine brand fyi

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
So I was on a date with a girl I met through OLD and after we walked back to our cars.

I drive a VW Golf with custom rims and everything blacked out (It's not an ugly car, but was something I bought when I was in college to save gas -.. I'm getting something different once I'm a little more established).

Once we got back to our cars, she says "This is what you drive?" I just replied "Yes" and acted like it wasn't a big deal.

I never heard back from her, so this makes me wonder. Does it matter what you drive?
Depending on your strategy, if you're about getting to old dates with all its aristocratic formalities then the car is a huge deal, if you're just about getting laid the car is your last problem
Whenever a girl asks me about my car I tell her "this is fun-car" which it really is

Eventually, as I see it, cars wont make it easy for you to get laid. Girls would like to hangout with you if you're fancy, but this is just for their status feeling, no hypergamy included

Last edited: