Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this entire forum have beer goggles???

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so, basically you do not give a **** of anyone on this board. have a safe trip!:rolleyes:

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheeling is just bitter because PDX went to Vancouver and asked other's from this board to hook up with him and go sarging, and wheeling feels PDX dissed him by not going out with him. Ever since then, wheeling has been pot shots at PDX at every opportunity. Give it up bro, that's in the past.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't answer OP's question in a timely manner because I was like 6 years old when he asked it. Let me take a crack at it now.

It wouldn't make a lot of sense to post about a girl with a low HB rating. No one's gonna be impressed by anything you do with an HB6 and you're probably not gonna be invested in anything bad that happens either.

Of course there's also people that are just lying/exaggerating/making up fake posts and stories.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see Christina Aguleria in the first link? OMG I almost screamed....
Christina Aguilera was 22 during most of 2003. That was near peak Christina. To me, peak Christina was "Genie in a Bottle" in 1999 when she was 18. Christina was still good looking in 2002-2003 era of the "Stripped" album. The big songs from that were "Dirrty" and "Fighter". Christina definitely looked a little harder in 2003 as compared to 1999.

Christina did not age well.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it every problem some guy here has is about a "HB9 or HB10"???

am I missing something here?

do you folks have a really low standard rating system?

Girls like Denise Richards, Pamela Anderson(with make up), Yamila Diaz, The Barbie Twins are HB's that are 9's

The funny thing is..by even referring to your women that you are having problems with as 8's or 9's or 10's ..you are violating the basic premise of this forum...Putting women on a pedestal...Obviously thinking she is better looking than you to score a 9 or 10

I wouldnt even give 8's or 9's to the hottest looking girls in the Strip clubs here in Chicago..and there are alot of Hot ones..

Either Adjust your beer goggles..or stop being such a AFC by referring to women with a higher # rank than they deserve

HB 9s are extremely rare to date for the average guy. They usually only go to high status males not even just super good looking guys. It's usually about high status and/or money with those types.

Pamela Anderson is no 9 to me...not in her prime even. Im not very attracted to blondes but even if i were she has that cheap plastic look going on which automatically takes her away from that level.

Denise Richards in her prime was good because she had a natural look to her. Wish all white girls looked and acted like her. 9s have to be natural looking imo which is why they are so hard to find and in demand. Your average Instagram thot does NOT qualify for an 8 even.

As far as strippers go....yeah no thanks....cheap skanks...ceiling of hb7 by default.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB 9s are extremely rare to date for the average guy. They usually only go to high status males not even just super good looking guys. It's usually about high status and/or money with those types.

Pamela Anderson is no 9 to me...not in her prime even. Im not very attracted to blondes but even if i were she has that cheap plastic look going on which automatically takes her away from that level.

Denise Richards in her prime was good because she had a natural look to her. Wish all white girls looked and acted like her. 9s have to be natural looking imo which is why they are so hard to find and in demand. Your average Instagram thot does NOT qualify for an 8 even.

As far as strippers go....yeah no thanks....cheap skanks...ceiling of hb7 by default.
Denise Richards was 32 when the original post was written in 2003. Tail end of her prime and/or already declining depending on your viewpoint. Denise Richards was a hottie in the 1990s though.

Pamela Anderson in the Home Improvement/Baywatch era was elite but the 2000s were rough to her.

Yamila Diaz was 27 in 2003 when the post was written and 45. Probably aged the best of the names mentioned. I think she was also the best looking in 2003 when the post was written.

I agree that there are plenty of 8-10s available who aren't famous. However, most guys, even above average guys, will struggle to get them.

Most men don't have a chance with most strippers. Strippers get so much penis thrown at them. Differentiation is huge with them. I was impressed that I once met a stripper playing a co-ed team sport while in college and got her number. She flaked out pretty quickly (before I could get the bang). Flaking was different back then because it was a few years before the first iPhone got released. To have a chance with a stripper, which I had, you definitely need to meet them in an environment other than a strip club.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denise Richards was 32 when the original post was written in 2003. Tail end of her prime and/or already declining depending on your viewpoint. Denise Richards was a hottie in the 1990s though.

Pamela Anderson in the Home Improvement/Baywatch era was elite but the 2000s were rough to her.

Yamila Diaz was 27 in 2003 when the post was written and 45. Probably aged the best of the names mentioned. I think she was also the best looking in 2003 when the post was written.

I agree that there are plenty of 8-10s available who aren't famous. However, most guys, even above average guys, will struggle to get them.

Most men don't have a chance with most strippers. Strippers get so much penis thrown at them. Differentiation is huge with them. I was impressed that I once met a stripper playing a co-ed team sport while in college and got her number. She flaked out pretty quickly (before I could get the bang). Flaking was different back then because it was a few years before the first iPhone got released. To have a chance with a stripper, which I had, you definitely need to meet them in an environment other than a strip club.

Yeah i am talking about Starship Troopers Denise Richards. It's depressing to think that it's so old now. I remember when that movie hit theatres like it was yesterday.

You can pull strippers at the strip club man. Especially at smaller ones. Sit at the bar and ignore them completely. Do your best to show high status in the way you dress and act. Never put yourself in a position to where you are obligated to tip them for anything. Just go there to drink with a friend preferably. If one asks for a lap dance decline. If you are attractive some will flirt with you and take you can it from there. Just have a good convo, be friendly make her laugh...the usual stuff. Ask her about her life and interests. Sounds corny but you will stand out.

Go in a few times like this until one makes it apparent she likes you...get her number. I have done it before not even trying to. I used to go to this one strip club in a small rural town with not much else to do and got with a few strippers off the clock. I was broke then and too poor to even get lap dances lol so just went drank, danced and had a good time. Another thing is most guys dont dance at a strip club. They just sit there and drink leaning back trying to look all cool and stuff while watching these low grade wimen dance up and down. That is just incredibly boring and depressing to me. I like to have fun wherever i go and get up and move around.