Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this entire forum have beer goggles???

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Yeah... you'd like that wouldn't you.

Then you wouldn't leave your computer all day because you'd be obsessed with wanking off to other guy's girlfriends.
I bet you speak from experience here...

But seriously, its really funny when someone like you, who makes no qualms about his low standards and abject perversity, actually tries to knock someone like PDX, who not only has high standards, but consistently meets and exceeds them.

Quit being such a d1ck...but I geuss its true what they say, you are what you eat, huh?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea, why don't we choose a girl on TV and we all rate her? That would give us sort of a good measure of how people on this board rate women.

Let's start with a more normal girl and not a star, so from reality shows maybe. How about the girl from Mr. Personality? Or that gym teacher on Survivor, Heidi? What would they be to you all?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
I bet you speak from experience here...

But seriously, its really funny when someone like you, who makes no qualms about his low standards and abject perversity, actually tries to knock someone like PDX, who not only has high standards, but consistently meets and exceeds them.

Quit being such a d1ck...but I geuss its true what they say, you are what you eat, huh?
Who the f*ck are you?

Here's what's wrong with message boards. Little trolls with no skills like you, can yap at people like me and not know who the f*ck they're talking to.

I would eat you alive in real life.

I'm a 10 in looks and a 10 in DJ skills.

Compete with that... you fat, impotent, human sloth.

Time for you to climb back into the retard cave and seal the door shut.

...Oh yeah, and that "are what you eat" joke was REALLY FUNNY! I'm sure you're sense of humour does great with the ladies.

Hope this helps,

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comment on the "1-10" women rating system

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which means that YOUR "10" is another guy's "7" or lower. And vice-versa.

Female beauty is highly subjective. Modern media, TV and movies don't help either. Most 'HB' hot actresses and models wouldn't be recognized on the street. Female movie stars and celebrities rely on makeup, careful lighting and sometimes air brushing or computer enhancement to make them better than normal.

Here are sites showing how hot-babe "10"'s really look:

http://womeninwigs.narod.ru/artificial_beauty/celebs1.htm
http://www.hereinreality.com/makeup.htm
www.ebaumsworld.com/celeb.html
http://www.geocities.com/fadjin/nomakeup/

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant beleive they made me get a hard on before

hahahaha

100cagefighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is a 10 to the guy who likes her isn't that all that matters? He will react to a 10 if he sees a 10, right?

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RK tek generally those celebrities are very goodlooking. THose are just awkard pictures. Of course other stuff helps them like the stuff u mentioned but they are generally pretty, jsut everyone sometimes has their bad days, apart from me of course, i look 100% fine and sexy everyday

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see Christina Aguleria in the first link? OMG I almost screamed....

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, but yes these are generaly a low quality pics of celebretes caut in the bad moment.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My comment on the number rating system is that it's total BS. You either find a chick attractive or you don't. She either finds you attractive or doesn't. When you find each other attractive and you seem to get along well, then you hook up. And when I find some chick attractive it doesn't matter to me what some other guy rates her at.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, you need to chill out man.

Calling a person names when you have no idea what he looks like is the first sign of submission. Cyrano is highly respected by a lot of members on this board, and i wont let you or anyone else talk trash about him.

Saying that you are a perfect 10 is too immature, i dont know where you got all this arrogance from, but not from here. So do us all a favor and stop making an ass out of yourself.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Who the f*ck are you?
Precisely my question, though I am far closer to the truth than you are. Who are you to call PDX on his game, when he's gone sarging with other guyus from this forum and has been seen for the pimp he is. Not only that, but he's constantly getting better! Who are you to accuse PDX of sloth and armchair quarterbacking? Let me break it down for you...PDX=Pimp, Wheelin&dealin=pimp(le)
Here's what's wrong with message boards. Little trolls with no skills like you, can yap at people like me and not know who the f*ck they're talking to.
I beg to differ on that point, as that is most definitely a two way street, but I digress out of respect to those DJs who started and would continue to have an intellectual discussion. I would not wish to high-jack this thread and force it to be closed, thus robbing them of a valuable exchange of ideas.
I would eat you alive in real life.
Cannibalism! Yummy!
I'm a 10 in looks and a 10 in DJ skills.

Compete with that... you fat, impotent, human sloth.
Those are two very ambitious assumptions. As for the second you're wrong on three out of four counts (I am human after all) .As for your double 10 assertion, you've posted your pic and with that in mind, I assign it no more validity than the hallmark over-compensation of the tragically insecure.
Time for you to climb back into the retard cave and seal the door shut.

...Oh yeah, and that "are what you eat" joke was REALLY FUNNY! I'm sure you're sense of humour does great with the ladies.
Yes, perhaps that was a bit beyond the limits of good taste. :D I will apologize for my part but won't be holding my breath for you to do the same. Since coming here, rare indeed have been the instances where you have actually contributed anything valuable to a thread.

Not only that, but the vast majority of your postings have been derogatory to the other posters, ridiculing them in so inane a fashion, and on such assinine premisis that you yourself have been little more than a cancer to these boards...Your ridiculous and unprovoked potshots against the other posters smack of a school-yard bully, and your vehement, caustic charges that 'you are who you are', et al. reek of the seething insecurity of an embittered fourteen year old striking out against its parents. This is the childish mood-swing which has shown itself to be the crux and ethos of your mindest. Worst of all, you show no visible signs of maturing anytime soon.

This, sir is where I take issue with you.

You are living your own life, and are free to continue doing so, and I would not ask you to stop. I simply ask that you refrain from leaving your squalid drivel strewn about the boards like a dog marking his territory in central park.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!

CyranoDeBergerac, wheelin&dealin....

Are you for real?
Oh, man.

*DING DING*

Round Three (3)!!!!

FIGHT!

Kill!

aww., you hurt my eye!

you guys are funny.
:D

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*clears up confusion*

My ratings system

1) wouldn't date her.
2) would date her.

Simple yet effective.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe some of you live in a black and white world..are you always either happy or sad? funny or unfunny? interesting or boring? Can you people not see that between black and white lies many shades of gray?

especially by saying "looks are in the eye of the beerholder" which means looks are not absolute..and whether she is ugly/beautiful varies from person to person..is a major contradiction..

I dont care how you guys rate your girls..my main point is Im pretty confident that when you rate your girl a 8 or 9 or 10..you are rating yourself a 4, 5 or 6

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Since coming here, rare indeed have been the instances where you have actually contributed anything valuable to a thread.

Not only that, but the vast majority of your postings have been derogatory to the other posters, ridiculing them in so inane a fashion, and on such assinine premisis that you yourself have been little more than a cancer to these boards...

The reason why I don't write out any long, thought-provoking posts is because... "I don't care". This is a big reason why I am successful and you are sitting there trying to disect every word of every sentence that I write. I don't give a sh*t what anyone writes on this board and this is a key aspect to the personality of a don juan. The people who do make a contribution to this board are not the real don juans, because the real don juans don't give a sh*t about internet message boards.