Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this entire forum have beer goggles???

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it every problem some guy here has is about a "HB9 or HB10"???

am I missing something here?

do you folks have a really low standard rating system?

Girls like Denise Richards, Pamela Anderson(with make up), Yamila Diaz, The Barbie Twins are HB's that are 9's

The funny thing is..by even referring to your women that you are having problems with as 8's or 9's or 10's ..you are violating the basic premise of this forum...Putting women on a pedestal...Obviously thinking she is better looking than you to score a 9 or 10

I wouldnt even give 8's or 9's to the hottest looking girls in the Strip clubs here in Chicago..and there are alot of Hot ones..

Either Adjust your beer goggles..or stop being such a AFC by referring to women with a higher # rank than they deserve

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them probably just do it to save face.

Example:
"Yeah - duh, you know this girl I was f*cking was an HB9, you know?" - when really she was just a 7, and he didn't want us thinking that he gets sh*tty women or something...

Thats my take on the situation...

CL

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sincerely believe these guys believe that the HB's they talk of..give a higher rating to these girls than they are really worth..

I have an old bald fat friend who would look at the most hideous looking girl and rate her a 6 or 7..his standards are way low..just like when you are starving .. a piece of bread is as good as a $30 steak

another friend who always says "ohh you gotta see the girl I hooked up with! KNOCKOUT!"

then when I see her..she is like a 5 or 6

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with you there, Starman.

I rate celebrities or other beautiful women with exceptional charisma and/or social standing as 9s. There are NO "10s" -- I mean NONE. Not even the Virgin Mary or Helen of Troy can qualify, I don't give a mutherfukk what you say!! They all have one fault or another that lowers their rating from a perfect 10.

I RARELY rate any woman I meet personally in real life as anything higher than an 8.5. If she gets an 8.5 -- I'm serious here -- she had better one of the most gorgeous and contagiously fun/charming/faithful/humorous/kind/etc. girls anyone has ever seen in their lives. I'm talking the types that get even good looking guys with high standards drooling and day dreaming about.

Most *just* pretty girls (with nothing more other than looks) I rate a 7.5, tops.

These guys who call all the girls they meet 9 and 10s need to reevalute their sad, supplicating lives. :rolleyes:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Holy crap! Those numbers are WAY off what I use. Your 6s and 7s are probably my 9s. :eek: And I thought my game was weak before. LOL

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I stopped giving girls numbers. They're either attractive enough for me to date, or they're not.

werm

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all perception, a girl you really like, and is hot, is going to seem like the most beautiful person in the world.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you never know. Maybe every guy on here can get a HB9 or a SUPERMODEL1000000000000000.

Speaking of which, I usually put ranks in percentage. So a 9 would be better looking than 90% of the population, 5 would be average, 7 would be better than 70%. It makes it a lot easier.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Here Here Starman I agree all these 9s and 10s :rolleyes:
there is another post about this I wrote this and the same thing applies:
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
yep pablo i agree , how can there be such thing as a 10? that would have to mean goddess like literally,
perfect in every single sense of the word mind and body, where to gaze upon these creatures, and hear their words one would be overcome.
Are there even humans around that fit this category?

So by rights, that being said even an "8" in everyday life would be considered an extremely remarkable thing being she is 80 % perfect....

ie. when rating chicks 9s and 10s to me it seems not possible unless maybe some of you guys are being visited by some sort of angelic race of people i dont know about.
So in other words its a bloody joke all these 9s and 10s getting picked up.

Pamela Anderson a 9? not in this lifetime , 6.5 at the very best

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never ever said any girl I was after in the past was higher then 7 and they weren't! But I'll admit the one I'm dealing with now I gave a 9, that might be one to high but good lord, she is at least an 8! Perhaps the whole number system is idiotic, how about not good looking, good looking or really good looking lol :p

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about this for about 3 seconds. Some people think Anna Nichole Smith is a 10. I think she's a 1 maybe a 2 and yes I've always thought that. So to me this number system thing is perfect cause everybody has their own idea of what a perfect 10 is.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
all those numbers are just crap.

EVERTHING IS RELATIVE.

if you were born on a fugly colony the non-deformed people are gonna be 10s. for instance, at my school there are like 5 really good looking girls in my grade, the ones all the guys treat like goddesses; but while these girls ARE good looking, relative to the best looking seinor girls they look like kids(literally and figuratively). Most of the guys at my school would rate the hottest one a 10, shes not, relativily speaking of course.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I judge everything with my jimmie. If he likes her thats all that matters.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, ok...

I had sex with this HB3 last night while this HB1 was stripping down her naked, 400 pound line-backer body in front of me.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****, I'm sprung now.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it is all relative. I think one of the reasons for inflated ratings is that we're not really going to pay attention, or think much about, girls below 5 or 6. If I see an ugly chick the LAST thing I wanna do is figure out whether she's a two or a three.

(Hmmm... well she's pretty fat but not as bad as Roseanne, and she's got acne scars all over her face, but she's got ok titties - and hey, she's not as ugly as THAT girl over there!) <---- does not happen.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julius_Caesar
all those numbers are just crap.

EVERTHING IS RELATIVE.

if you were born on a fugly colony the non-deformed people are gonna be 10s. for instance, at my school there are like 5 really good looking girls in my grade, the ones all the guys treat like goddesses; but while these girls ARE good looking, relative to the best looking seinor girls they look like kids(literally and figuratively). Most of the guys at my school would rate the hottest one a 10, shes not, relativily speaking of course.
Very true, very true. Furthermore, the rating system is completely arbitrary and has no standard with which we can calibrate the numbers. So when someone says "yeah, I got this hb9.." I just assume that this number is how attractive the speaker percieves the woman to be, as truely there is no universal standard for beauty and rating people with numbers, IMHO, holds no merit (although it can be fun)

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you all but my scale is a composite of looks and personality. If I ever mention an HB9, all that means is that this girl is someone who I'm incredibly attracted to.

Denise Richards or Salma Hayek or Halle Berre...these are all beautiful women who are missing half of the equation to even be given a complete, fair score...because I don't KNOW them as people.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I think the "rating system" is differet from person to person. It all depends on how many attractive girls the guy himself has seen.

For example, If a guy saw 100 girls, and 90 of them we fugly, 5 were average, 3 were pretty, and 2 were beautiful, it would imply that the 2 beautiful girls would be around 8-10 since he hasn't seen any better. I still think there is no "10".

Of course, one guys fugly, might be anothers beautiful.

This is basically me "rating system"

1-4 - Considered ugly BY ME.
5 - average lookin, no personality.
6 - average lookin, some personality.
7 - balance, good lookin, nice personality.
8 - better than (7) lookin, better than (7) personality.
9 - rare, for actors or that 1% population who are beautiful with a madnificent personality.
10 - no 10's.

Thats kinda my rating, i think. :rolleyes:

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then there's always the scientifically proven fact that girls who seem interested in you always appear more attractive than those that won't give you the time of day. Vanity perhaps, but hey...