Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this entire forum have beer goggles???

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I wouldnt even give 8's or 9's to the hottest looking girls in the Strip clubs here in Chicago..and there are alot of Hot ones..

Either Adjust your beer goggles..or stop being such a AFC by referring to women with a higher # rank than they deserve
beer goggles :D lol...
dunno i dont think i ever met my 9 in this life...
at max is 8 or 8.5
i m no full of crap when it comes to picking...
Then there's always the scientifically proven fact that girls who seem interested in you always appear more attractive than those that won't give you the time of day. Vanity perhaps, but hey...
agreed... i hav this sort of oneitis and becuase of her(7) i missed two potential 8's
WhoAmI

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have a scale. Either you are ugly, or you are not very attractive, or you are nice, or you are very good lookin.
:)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
I judge everything with my jimmie. If he likes her thats all that matters.
Heh, my "jimmie" is finding a girl attractive enough rarely..
Whatever He says down there it is all I care.
He says NO, I say NO. He says YES, I say YES (or maybe :) )
If she is not to be fücked she is only friend material.

It's hard to think this way but,
I think that girls I could date is about 5-15% of girls overall..
If she is there. I am willing to operate further with this one. :D

That numeric system is really bad.
Practically we can't get THE REAL image of the girl by some guys words and by his own scale. We compare automatically the given rate to our wery own scale.
I agree with Starman here, though.

CyranoDeBergerac,
Well, that may be true with HOT girls..
But otherwise I disagree on that one.

Hypoxia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Number systems are weak. They go with the same saying as "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". By saying that I mean that one persons 9 may be anothers 6., etc....etc....

I personally just say "hey, she's a hottie" or I don't say anything at all.. I f I ever use the term "HB9" or any other number for that sake please bar from this board.. Let's talk about these ladies as people and not just numbers on an impossible scale. After all, isn't that what becoming a DJ is all about?

King Rat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ja, ist truen!
I never really got into the numbering sys... and now that I've been going thru the DJ Bible a few times, I'm looking at girls I'd formerly be panting after and going, "Is this chick even worth 5 minutes of my time?!" :p

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it is...This is what I go by....

1= I shouldnt have to say it...
2= If she offered to suck my dikk, I would let her, but I still would
have reservations and we cant be seen in public...Otherwise,
im not saying a damn thing to her..
3=Youre fun of the mill, default looking girl...Shes like the Honda
Civic of girls...
4= DAMN!
5= Girls that you see on TV who look good, but look like burnt
toast without makeup...Or some kind of goddess...

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel bad for anyone who never met a 9 or 10. i've met a few in my life, they were like angels sent from heaven just to entertain me, there is nothing that makes me believe in god like a beautiful woman looking in my eyes

A1

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are truly hideous without make-up..and I have internalized this notion into my whole perspective on women..

Sure some byatch will think her sh1t dont stink..but try to imagine them without make-up..and see your AFC behavior diminish

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT point!

I know girls that look like 7s or barely 8s with a crapload of foundation and mascara, and without it, look like 5s or 6s. Let's say that you're a 6, and she is also a 6. Without makeup or heels or any other "cheating" device that women use, she's no better than you. Then, watch her fix and distort her TRUE image with extensive make up or heels-- and presto! She now thinks her shiat don't stink. Now you're "too short" or "not handsome enough". :rolleyes:

Don't be fooled. Imagine her without any foundation -- her naked sking with blackheads, scars, and blotchy skin -- exposed to the world. She knows deep down that she isn't the shiat. :D

You could probably even use some neg hits with this too. Something like, "I like your look. You look great with the make up! I wonder how you look without it, though?"

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a wedding once..and got this chicks #..she was like a 5 or 6..and was like 5' 6"..Im 5'11"..but with heels..she was taller .. I overheard her say to a friend "He seems really cool..but he's kinda short isnt he?"

I didnt call her for 2 weeks..then she gave me the old "My fone is dying"

I saw her 5 months later at another party..and she had gained like 30 lbs..haha I just said hello..and ignored her the rest of the night..and she was all over me like flys on Sh1t..

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Starman...

I rate really hard. I will admit if the chick i was talking to is a 5 or a 6, or even a 4. Right now, I'm looking for the practice. Besides, we're all here for eachother... If you start small (3-4) noone here will really give you a hard time, as long as you're moving forward toward your goals.

We don't have to lie about how "extremely hot and amazing" the girl is, and we CAN'T put the girls on a pedestal. Remember, this board isn't just about getting laid, it's about improving the total package, and becoming everything you wish you were. I am on the fast track to my own personal success, and sure I have picked up some girls along the way, some 5's, some 7's, but that's not what it's about.

Just my piece...

Zero-

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Most women are truly hideous without make-up..and I have internalized this notion into my whole perspective on women..
Very true...

When I go out to a club with my GF, she ranks up there with some of the hottest girls there. But when I see her when she isn't all done up... she looks gross.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it is beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A 9 or 10 to the bf may only a 5 or 6 to us. Infatuation also plays a role. I remember dating a chick one time and not thinking she was that great looking at first. By the time we broke up I thought she was the sexiest chick on the planet. Your mindand heart can really play tricks on you.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOLUTION TO RATINGS PROBLEM: Private forum where pictures can be posted.

That separates the wheat from the chaff REAL easily!

-PDX

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very good looking friend (women say how hot he is all the time) that will only go for VERY UGLY WOMEN! (Not fat, but sometimes a bit chubby!) We all rag on him for it, but in his mind they are hot! He will blow off the "real" hot chicks that are hitting on him, and go hit on the uglys!

Very strange.

Last edited:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have already established this in the past. The ratings are subjective. This means that a girl who is a 9 to you may only rank as a 7 to me. The poster expresses howhe percives the girl.

I was riding in a cab2 days ago and I commented about this fat woman we passed by. He said "Ya know, She is probably somebody's queen". Of course he was right.

I asked a couple of my friends to rate my model chick booty call girl. I say she is an 8.5. 4 of my friends said she was a 9 or 10. One guy said she was a 6. She is a swimsuit model. Maybe he has seen better. maybe he sees models everyday. Maybe she is too tall for him.

As far as a 9 or 10 being an actress or a supermodel....Well I have seen women on the train and bus who would put many of these actresses/supermodels to shame.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course the rating are subjective..but what Im saying is open your eyes and try to be objective and realistic..by giving women a higher rating..you are pretty much surrendering the power into the females possession..because we know the most important criteria for men when selecting a woman is her looks

Do you hear anyone say "Yea this brood is a 9 in intelligence, and 8 on personality, a 9 in sense of humor"

The sole criteria people rank girls is their looks..man's main weakness

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
SOLUTION TO RATINGS PROBLEM: Private forum where pictures can be posted.
Yeah... you'd like that wouldn't you.

Then you wouldn't leave your computer all day because you'd be obsessed with wanking off to other guy's girlfriends.

I know the way you think PDX... :)