"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Does it weaken a man’s frame?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I knew there had to be something else. It was bizarre. Lol
It was chocked full of senseless stupidity.
I'm used to being stalked in here.

If they can't handle me in 1 thread they'll jump into another for some "ammunition".

Sorry abt the hijacking of ur thread by my stalkers.

Seems I hv an uncanny ability to attract stalker personalities lmao
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
You are really stupid captmurca. I live in Colorado. I have no idea where Spaz lives. You can talk to mrgoodstuff And find out that I’m not Spaz and I’m real. Just because I’m finally unhooked from the femcentric world doesn’t mean I’m spaz.
If you were completely unhooked we wouldn’t be having this conversation. You wouldn’t be acting like a little girl.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Obviously you and ranger are the same and spaz is his dupe account. Where is your girlfriend? Why isn't she submitting to your frame and allowing herself to be in your video?
I'll bite.

I've done it in the past here with Richardthefrog and he bravely showed his "women". He's the only 1 that dared to take up the challenge.

And I've done it with multiple personalities here who ironically can't even produce a single shred. But I still did so.

I'm giving you the same opportunity, a very simple one, show us 1 simple greeting you've received recently from any woman.

Remember your mother or sisters doesn't factor into these.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You are really stupid captmurca. I live in Colorado. I have no idea where Spaz lives. You can talk to mrgoodstuff And find out that I’m not Spaz and I’m real. Just because I’m finally unhooked from the femcentric world doesn’t mean I’m spaz.
If you were completely unhooked we wouldn’t be having this conversation. You wouldn’t be acting like a little girl.
Remember the picture I posted? And he's gone quite.

And now you've been accused of multiple accounts, seems the accuser has pretty good experiences.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
All of this "imposing my frame" bullsh1t from incels who post here thousands upon thousands of times. No proof of anything. Every chance they've had they come back with "you first" and back into a corner sucking each other off.

Just like that gimp Conor McGregor. All talk and nothing to back it up.
This coming from a guy who can't even post a single greeting from 1 solitary woman ? Shocking.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This coming from a guy who can't post a single photo of one of his girlfriends? LMAO!

All of this sh1t talk and you produce nothing. Homo confirmed.
Again. Refer to my other posts where I posted more then just pictures.

Don't be lazy, find it. It's there.

Now how abt you post a single greeting from any woman, I'll even make it super simple, since you cant produce any greeting thats recent, how abt any in this entire year up until now ?

I'm not even asking for a picture.

Come on. Be brave. Otherwise people will start to question your credibility...
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So where's your video then? You say you have a current girlfriend. Show us your proof. You are the big man with the strong frame you impose on everyone. Yet you can't even get a girl to write "I love spaz." Do it.

You won't do sh1t. All you got is a stall tactic. Big sh1t talk. No results.
Show me yours, I'll show you mine. I've done it in the past with many posters here. You haven't.

Even Ranger has.

Who's stalling now ? Shocking.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I was listening to an evolutionary psychologist on the radio today. Evidently studies show height is a marker for social dominance no surprise there. The average height difference between man and woman is 5 inches. Other studies show women prefer a height difference of 9 to 10 inches. So there you go dominance and the red pill theory that woman all want the top males proven
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I was listening to an evolutionary psychologist on the radio today. Evidently studies show height is a marker for social dominance no surprise there. The average height difference between man and woman is 5 inches. Other studies show women prefer a height difference of 9 to 10 inches. So there you go dominance and the red pill theory that woman all want the top males proven
Interesting. I have a question that you'd be able to help towards the discussion in this thread.

If you had a hypothetical daughter, you'd prefer her to marry a more dominant man who has strict boundaries as compared to a man who's subservient to her whims and desires.

Would this be the case @ubercat ?

If so, would your hypothetical daughter end up happier in her feminine frame ?

And would your hypothetical grandsons grow up stronger in a more masculine frame of mind thus ensuring their dominance in almost all areas of their future life's?
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
If you've read many of my posts you probably know that that is a bit binary for my tastes. Unfortunately my daughter is very hypothetical.

But yes I would expect some boundaries. However you're only a leader if you have followers. So I'd expect this hypothetical man to have compassion and wisdom

So I guess what I'd like to see is an accomplished and well rounded man and would have no reservations about him guiding my hypothetical grandchildren.

And if I believed that woman were happiest fighting their nature I'd be hanging out over at Love shack
 
Top