Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it weaken a man’s frame?

R

Ranger

Let’s say a man is progressing. His frame gets more defined, stronger, more substantial, does it stand to reason that if he has in the back of his mind the idea that there is a future wife or new unicorn out there for him, does it slow his progress from mastery? Will he always struggle due to this “crack” in his frame?

It seems almost as if you have to go all the way to dominant or you will remain in the land of half a$$ed man and continue to run iimto quandary and into problems and failures. In other words there will be little pieces of beta in you that keep you spinning your wheels.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a single man who comes from a complete home with a mother and father, I do feel incomplete. And will probably feel this way until I find a suitable partner. However all I continue to do is improve on myself. Learn new things, make more money, travel more, etc. My self improvement keeps me going. Do I feel it’s beta for not finding a suitable partner at 31? No. But will I at 41? Maybe. At the end of the day it all comes down to what you want in life. I want to have some kids of my own to carry on my name. But I need to find the right partner for that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s say a man is progressing. His frame gets more defined, stronger, more substantial, does it stand to reason that if he has in the back of his mind the idea that there is a future wife or new unicorn out there for him, does it slow his progress from mastery? Will he always struggle due to this “crack” in his frame?

It seems almost as if you have to go all the way to dominant or you will remain in the land of half a$$ed man and continue to run iimto quandary and into problems and failures. In other words there will be little pieces of beta in you that keep you spinning your wheels.
Leave it to the sovereign ruler of the universe, and then it becomes a 'non issue'.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does that work?
It works good!

"Houses and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the LORD."

- ESV

R

Ranger

It works good!

"Houses and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the LORD."

- ESV
Well that doesn’t tell me how it works. That’s like saying I should take a particular drug without knowing the side effects or the outcome.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dominant as in a masculine frame.

Once in that frame, ur woman (provided if u have 1) will revert to her natural feminine self and that's when they are most happy.

Even the most hard core feminazi does desire to be "taken" by a strong male and fvcked senseless, they won't admit it but they can't help it.

R

Ranger

Dominant as in a masculine frame.

Once in that frame, ur woman (provided if u have 1) will revert to her natural feminine self and that's when they are most happy.

Even the most hard core feminazi does desire to be "taken" by a strong male and fvcked senseless, they won't admit it but they can't help it.
Correct. I firmly believe that. That masculine frame doesn’t account for a man thinking...”Hey, I’m watching her to see if she’s good wife material.”, at least from where I’m standing. Or does it?
In your frame Spaz, you inspect her and wonder if she’s tight, is she worth your efforts to Fvck. At least from what I understand. That seems like a pure frame of masculine. does the idea of life partner enter in? Or does that thought process pollute the frame?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

Depends on what you actually want at your core. I identified completely with what you wrote because at my core I don't actually like the Game at all. I will always settle with my best available option over the course of a few years. Frame will drop as I attach sooner than she allows her guard to down to show the serious misbehavior. I will say though, Frame doesn't account for the market or how your women will treat you in the long run, it is just your own mental state that also can be externally attractive until she decides it isn't bc boring or shiny new alternative.
I have no intention of ever having an LTR. At least not in the traditional sense. And I want the completely dominant masculine frame. I’ve already had kids so it’s not an issue. I want the real woman under that social veneer. That requires her to be attracted and wanting to breed. That’s a woman’s core. To do anything else would be just to get her social programming and other drama garbage that comes with the modern woman.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that doesn’t tell me how it works. That’s like saying I should take a particular drug without knowing the side effects or the outcome.
I don't know all the mysteries of the universe, and can't claim to know this case either. I just know that it's not a problem, at least for me.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg, stop the mentality of having a wife. LTR are a byproduct of spinning plates. Kill the Beta! Kill the hope.

R

Ranger

omg, stop the mentality of having a wife. LTR are a byproduct of spinning plates. Kill the Beta! Kill the hope.
Lol. Oh I’m not even remotely interested in a wife. Not even a singular girlfriend.
That was the point of starting this thread. I think it all needs to be killed off so a man can start from scratch. Not a single piece remaining.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Correct. I firmly believe that. That masculine frame doesn’t account for a man thinking...”Hey, I’m watching her to see if she’s good wife material.”, at least from where I’m standing. Or does it?
In your frame Spaz, you inspect her and wonder if she’s tight, is she worth your efforts to Fvck. At least from what I understand. That seems like a pure frame of masculine. does the idea of life partner enter in? Or does that thought process pollute the frame?
You'll need 2 see it from a different perspective, as a whole, not in bits and pieces.

You're a former soldier, so I'll use a ship as context so it's easier for you 2 understand.

Let's use a civilian marine ship and you its captain.

A man's frame in this context is his ship.

And you as captain is in complete control of it, charting it's course, heading towards somewhere you desire.

Along the way you pick up a woman, whom presumably from this thread, you wish to have loyalty, love, devotion etc from her.

Perfectly normal, rational and contrary to popular believe in SS, it's possible.

Like in any normal ship, you'll have an Executive Officer (XO). That person is your woman.

Before a captain hires an XO, he must 1st qualify her, her physical fitness, age, etc and explain to her his expectations, his vision, his leadership role as captain and also her role as XO - in that you empower her with YOUR authority.

Do you understand so far? (I'm making it in point form so as to shorten this post but do ask if you don't get my meaning)

Although not a guarantee but an average normal XO is unlikely to skip ship or mutiny against the captain when the captain is not only knowledgeable but continously displays strong leadership in every facet of ship management.

The captains duty, besides charting a course is also to motivate, maintain boundaries, dismissing undesirable characters etc.

Make no mistake, the captain must be efficient and display strong leadership skills, he does so by empowering those around him, harnessing everyone's skills, knowledge, hopes, desires etc. In doing so you will be admired not feared, inspiring others to dare and leading them.

Remember this also, a captain must always be ready to dismiss anyone from his ship regardless of their position in it and take on new hires.

A ship must have a destination....not aimlessly floating and rotting away. Just make sure that destination is exciting and there's rewards to be had.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All men need women. It's to provide balance.

R

Ranger

I couldn’t agree more. That’s why I’m not in agreement with the MGTOW bunch and their philosophy of eliminating women.
Plus they can be exciting and fun. I just have no intention of marrying one or devoting a life or a big part of my life to a single woman.
I’m just going to eliminate every pile of feminine crap from myself as I continue to engage them.
There’s not one thing in the imperative that’s serves me or betters my life in any way. It was never constructed to benifit men.
Most of the construct, even beyond women is also garbage. Religious or otherwise. Or more specifically how it’s constructed for the benifit of something I don’t even want to understand. It’s not in my reality.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Oh I’m not even remotely interested in a wife. Not even a singular girlfriend.
That was the point of starting this thread. I think it all needs to be killed off so a man can start from scratch. Not a single piece remaining.
Oh, my apologies lol, ah I understand now. Yep, that makes more sense.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more. That’s why I’m not in agreement with the MGTOW bunch and their philosophy of eliminating women.
Plus they can be exciting and fun. I just have no intention of marrying one or devoting a life or a big part of my life to a single woman.
I’m just going to eliminate every pile of feminine crap from myself as I continue to engage them.
There’s not one thing in the imperative that’s serves me or betters my life in any way. It was never constructed to benifit men.
Most of the construct, even beyond women is also garbage. Religious or otherwise. Or more specifically how it’s constructed for the benifit of something I don’t even want to understand. It’s not in my reality.
If you'll notice in all my postings, I rarely if ever talk abt women wants or needs.

All I ever post with regards to women is men taking ownership and being responsible in his own choices.

In a nutshell; a man's main purpose is to achieve greatness. Women can smell that a thousand miles away.

R

Ranger

So let’s take it from the frame, that a man has eliminated all his false data about life and women and he desires that he only wants to enjoy women. Engage them. Laugh with and at them for their silliness. But there will never be a relationship. Ever. How does that frame look when a dominate, masculine man goes out and runs into women?
Is it the same? Like cheese on a mouse trap? Lol