Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Does it weaken a man’s frame?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
What improvement is that ? Details.

If you're talking abt anesthetic improvements or even pua tactics, that's playing into the feminine narratives by being supplicant to their outward desires.
Improving yourself in a way that attracts women is improving yourself for women.

Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction, that's enlightenment. And i don't mean it in the Buddhist magical thinking type enlightenment, that's just silly and feminine thinking. I mean true enlightenment.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I agree. The market sucks for low poor framed men.

Does these men wish to improve?

How do they improve? Is it external improvements that actually caters to feminine narratives?

Or they look inwardly and improve from the inside that ultimately attracts women by his behaviours?
Improving yourself in a way that attracts women Is improving yourself for women and thus is weak frame. The two are mutually exclusive.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You guys don't see it, because you don't know any better or even tried differently.

You focus too much on how you do things and often getting the same results over and over again.

As you focus on how you do things, you end up frustrated because you keep getting the same results from women, that frustration keeps growing because at the beginning everything seems perfect but it always inadvertently ends up the same.

This is how you end up blaming women.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
and no you dont know me and you don't have a solution for me. Inb4 you act like you know better.
You’re right. I don’t have a solution for you. I’m not writing it for you. There’s at least a few men who will read this and go....holy crap!!!! Now it makes sense.
It’s just that you’re so darn predictable with your ideas. You present it like it’s really special. A special case that is outside the realm of the men here.
Yet I can anticipate every single word almost verbatim. Maybe those women are just bored stiff?
I have never in my life, had a woman enter into my bed that “dumped” me. Ever. Well I did have a cheating wife. But that was my fault for not holding the frame. I didn’t understand at the time. That would still be my responsibility. My knowledge and understanding of life, is my responsibility.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
You guys don't see it, because you don't know any better or even tried differently.

You focus too much on how you do things and often getting the same results over and over again.

As you focus on how you do things, you end up frustrated because you keep getting the same results from women, that frustration keeps growing because at the beginning everything seems perfect but it always inadvertently ends up the same.

This is how you end up blaming women.
You know nothing about me or the experiences I've had or the conclusion I've come to as a result of my introspection. You just act like you know but you don't really know. You have a big ego and people like you that assume they have it all figured out tend to fall hard and also most likely won't admit to it because you care way to much a out how people perceive you. Most of your posts you act like you know so much better than everyone else, but it's not reality
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
You’re right. I don’t have a solution for you. I’m not writing it for you. There’s at least a few men who will read this and go....holy crap!!!! Now it makes sense.
It’s just that you’re so darn predictable with your ideas. You present it like it’s really special. A special case that is outside the realm of the men here.
Yet I can anticipate every single word almost verbatim. Maybe those women are just bored stiff?
I have never in my life, had a woman enter into my bed that “dumped” me. Ever. Well I did have a cheating wife. But that was my fault for not holding the frame. I didn’t understand at the time. That would still be my responsibility. My knowledge and understanding of life, is my responsibility.
You never got dumped because they just stayed with you and cheated? Yeah ok, so alpha
 
R

Ranger

Guest
You never got dumped because they just stayed with you and cheated? Yeah ok, so alpha
Eye roll. They weren’t around long enough to cheat. I’m not a serial monogamist. They weren’t what I was looking for.
My only monogamist relationship was my marriage. Looking back at it? I was a pretty damn good husband and father too. But I did things that I thought a man was suppose to do and be. That was my programming.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Eye roll. They weren’t around long enough to cheat. I’m not a serial monogamist. They weren’t what I was looking for.
My only monogamist relationship was my marriage. Looking back at it? I was a pretty damn good husband and father too. But I did things that I thought a man was suppose to do and be. That was my programming.
They weren't around long enough to get bored or test the strength of your frame? Bu the one woman who was, your ex wife, ended up cheating on you. Interesting.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Good 4 u @Ranger

Once you've transcend then your frame will operate as such;

Core values + How you think + How you do things = Results.

Each time you don't get the desired results, you'd automatically revert back to How you think and that will influence How you do things.

These does NOT only work for women but in ALL spheres of a man's life.

A man CANNOT have 1 frame for women and other frames for others, it's delusional and stupid.

There's only 1 frame to operate from to succeed as a man.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
They weren't around long enough to get bored or test the strength of your frame? Bu the one woman who was, your ex wife, ended up cheating on you. Interesting.
You only see what you want to see. The woman. You’re completely ignoring the part about me being responsible because I was doing things that the feminine imperative had planted in me.
Glossed completely over it. LMAO
Now that’s what’s really interesting. The self fulfilling prophesy in action. If you are going to have a self fulfilling prophesy, why not make it one where you encounter top shelf women?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
No, it's the external superficial improvements that will reap the rewards, but not happiness in general. You have to improve both what the latter is done for yourself. Character isn't sexy.
It isn't 4 you because you're focus on the superficial.

I focus inwardly, and it radiates from the inside out and that's how I have a plate who's been following me around for 12 - 13 years now. An recent ex fiance who can't seem to leave me alone and doesnt care that im not interested in marrying her. Ex girlfriends who sleeps with me. And I can even fvck without saying much simply by using my business card on strangers.

I've fvcked women in Asia, Australia to Europe and once in the US all on the power of my character.

Who says it's not s€xy to women?
 
R

Ranger

Guest
It isn't 4 you because you're focus on the superficial.

I focus inwardly, and it radiates from the inside out
The key to this whole thing. It rather simple to me now. It is quite frightening for some to actually self evaluate. :(
It’s pretty ugly to think one’s whole world was/is a lie. Well mine was. I’ve never experienced this level of freedom before. I would make a fantastic husband now, if that was what I wanted. But it’s not. All the skills of my successes as a husband are now transferable. The failures are separated out.
I am done with that marriage concept but not because of any bitterness or anger. But because I have a lot to do for myself. I can do more things and accomplish more by being unemcombered with the ups and downs of handling or the raising of a woman. I already have my children.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You'll be fine @Ranger

You hv transcend from ur previous mindset.

There's plenty of work ahead but it will be on ur terms now, it will be rewarding even in failure for that's how any man improves.

I suspect that even now, as much as in the recent few days, ur past bitterness has turned into an almost negligible feeling.

Now you can see the light at the end of the tunnel while others are still complaining.

For there is no longer any impediment, now you can see the forest from the trees.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You know nothing about me or the experiences I've had or the conclusion I've come to as a result of my introspection. You just act like you know but you don't really know. You have a big ego and people like you that assume they have it all figured out tend to fall hard and also most likely won't admit to it because you care way to much a out how people perceive you. Most of your posts you act like you know so much better than everyone else, but it's not reality
My life is a fantasy 4 you because you can't achieve it.

Is it my fault? Or yours ?

Don't blame me or women for your underachievement.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
What a strange phenomena. The ego investment thing. How debilitating and sinister. I can see it’s usefulness in a world of saber tooth tigers. When people deviated from established methods and ideas, the tigers ate them. Or if you didn’t do certain things in combat it was more likely you would get hit. But now...outside of bare bone survival? Very destructive.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
What a strange phenomena. The ego investment thing. How debilitating and sinister. I can see it’s usefulness in a world of saber tooth tigers. When people deviated from established methods and ideas, the tigers ate them. Or if you didn’t do certain things in combat it was more likely you would get hit. But now...outside of bare bone survival? Very destructive.
FB_IMG_1517058391292.jpg
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
My life is a fantasy 4 you because you can't achieve it.

Is it my fault? Or yours ?

Don't blame me or women for your underachievement.
something tells me you're the type of guy that has fvcked people over to get ahead financially. Just the fact that you think so highly of women and that your left leaning, makes me think you're a trifling and dishonest sneaky snake. If rather be poor then live a life without integrity. People who are left leaning lack conviction and integrity.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So easy to blame, even a small kid is capable of that.

And yet so hard to offer an solution? Why?

And when a solution is presented before them, they rather stick to blaming, why?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
something tells me you're the type of guy that has fvcked people over to get ahead financially. Just the fact that you think so highly of women and that your left leaning, makes me think you're a trifling and dishonest sneaky snake. If rather be poor then live a life without integrity. People who are left leaning lack conviction and integrity.
Yes I'm a boss.

I fvck people for a living. That's business.

I also fvck women. That's pleasure.

The rightist will say I'm a leftist and the leftist will say I'm a rightist. You've both wrong.

I'm a boss. I am not susceptible to other men's dogmatism and thus put limitations on myself. My rules applies wherever I go, in the bedroom or in the boardroom.

That's why I'm a fvcker you can't understand nor achieve what I've achieved.

Is it my fault you limit your own self?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top