Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it weaken a man’s frame?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I knew there had to be something else. It was bizarre. Lol
It was chocked full of senseless stupidity.
I'm used to being stalked in here.

If they can't handle me in 1 thread they'll jump into another for some "ammunition".

Sorry abt the hijacking of ur thread by my stalkers.

Seems I hv an uncanny ability to attract stalker personalities lmao

R

Ranger

You are really stupid captmurca. I live in Colorado. I have no idea where Spaz lives. You can talk to mrgoodstuff And find out that I’m not Spaz and I’m real. Just because I’m finally unhooked from the femcentric world doesn’t mean I’m spaz.
If you were completely unhooked we wouldn’t be having this conversation. You wouldn’t be acting like a little girl.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously you and ranger are the same and spaz is his dupe account. Where is your girlfriend? Why isn't she submitting to your frame and allowing herself to be in your video?
I'll bite.

I've done it in the past here with Richardthefrog and he bravely showed his "women". He's the only 1 that dared to take up the challenge.

And I've done it with multiple personalities here who ironically can't even produce a single shred. But I still did so.

I'm giving you the same opportunity, a very simple one, show us 1 simple greeting you've received recently from any woman.

Remember your mother or sisters doesn't factor into these.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You are really stupid captmurca. I live in Colorado. I have no idea where Spaz lives. You can talk to mrgoodstuff And find out that I’m not Spaz and I’m real. Just because I’m finally unhooked from the femcentric world doesn’t mean I’m spaz.
If you were completely unhooked we wouldn’t be having this conversation. You wouldn’t be acting like a little girl.
Remember the picture I posted? And he's gone quite.

And now you've been accused of multiple accounts, seems the accuser has pretty good experiences.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All of this "imposing my frame" bullsh1t from incels who post here thousands upon thousands of times. No proof of anything. Every chance they've had they come back with "you first" and back into a corner sucking each other off.

Just like that gimp Conor McGregor. All talk and nothing to back it up.
This coming from a guy who can't even post a single greeting from 1 solitary woman ? Shocking.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This coming from a guy who can't post a single photo of one of his girlfriends? LMAO!

All of this sh1t talk and you produce nothing. Homo confirmed.
Again. Refer to my other posts where I posted more then just pictures.

Don't be lazy, find it. It's there.

Now how abt you post a single greeting from any woman, I'll even make it super simple, since you cant produce any greeting thats recent, how abt any in this entire year up until now ?

I'm not even asking for a picture.

Come on. Be brave. Otherwise people will start to question your credibility...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So where's your video then? You say you have a current girlfriend. Show us your proof. You are the big man with the strong frame you impose on everyone. Yet you can't even get a girl to write "I love spaz." Do it.

You won't do sh1t. All you got is a stall tactic. Big sh1t talk. No results.
Show me yours, I'll show you mine. I've done it in the past with many posters here. You haven't.

Even Ranger has.

Who's stalling now ? Shocking.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to an evolutionary psychologist on the radio today. Evidently studies show height is a marker for social dominance no surprise there. The average height difference between man and woman is 5 inches. Other studies show women prefer a height difference of 9 to 10 inches. So there you go dominance and the red pill theory that woman all want the top males proven

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was listening to an evolutionary psychologist on the radio today. Evidently studies show height is a marker for social dominance no surprise there. The average height difference between man and woman is 5 inches. Other studies show women prefer a height difference of 9 to 10 inches. So there you go dominance and the red pill theory that woman all want the top males proven
Interesting. I have a question that you'd be able to help towards the discussion in this thread.

If you had a hypothetical daughter, you'd prefer her to marry a more dominant man who has strict boundaries as compared to a man who's subservient to her whims and desires.

Would this be the case @ubercat ?

If so, would your hypothetical daughter end up happier in her feminine frame ?

And would your hypothetical grandsons grow up stronger in a more masculine frame of mind thus ensuring their dominance in almost all areas of their future life's?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've read many of my posts you probably know that that is a bit binary for my tastes. Unfortunately my daughter is very hypothetical.

But yes I would expect some boundaries. However you're only a leader if you have followers. So I'd expect this hypothetical man to have compassion and wisdom

So I guess what I'd like to see is an accomplished and well rounded man and would have no reservations about him guiding my hypothetical grandchildren.

And if I believed that woman were happiest fighting their nature I'd be hanging out over at Love shack