Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it raise interest by not replying back? (With 21-23yr Babes)

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been spinning a lot of new recent YOUNGER plates and loving it. 21-23 year old babes. I am bit rusty with the technology like instagram (only social media I have), Facebook etc because I never used it lol.

Does it raise interest by not replying back?

Your smashing a chick already. She posted some sexy underwear photo on insta. I leave a comical flirty inside joke, she responds all flirty back with a question, I don't respond.

Usually I would engage and see where it goes. It feels weird doing that on a public social media app...I felt the urge not to respond lol.

Raise interest at all by doing that? (Rusty with this young babe meets social media crap) lol

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a beta orbiter.

You shouldn't be commenting full stop. You are just providing them with the validation they crave and putting yourself in the same boat as the orbiters.

Leave the flirting to private text and whatsapp or better still in person.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been spinning a lot of new recent YOUNGER plates and loving it. 21-23 year old babes. I am bit rusty with the technology like instagram (only social media I have), Facebook etc because I never used it lol.

Does it raise interest by not replying back?

Your smashing a chick already. She posted some sexy underwear photo on insta. I leave a comical flirty inside joke, she responds all flirty back with a question, I don't respond.

Usually I would engage and see where it goes. It feels weird doing that on a public social media app...I felt the urge not to respond lol.

Raise interest at all by doing that? (Rusty with this young babe meets social media crap) lol
If your already smashing just keep setting up the next meetings. Do things in your life that you like and that make you more attractive. Talking more will not help you out. Just keep setting up the next meeting for a pounding.

Donion Rings

Reaction score
Man I cannot stand Instagram. I only have one to have one. And just as someone else already said Instagram is for the thirsty. I have seen so much thirst trap on Instagram that it makes me wonder how bad some of these chicks want their validation. And it gets pretty bad, too. So if you are already smashing said chick, then why bother with her Instagram anyways? If it was an LTR, then I can understand. Other than that, limit the contact.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I cannot stand Instagram. I only have one to have one. And just as someone else already said Instagram is for the thirsty. I have seen so much thirst trap on Instagram that it makes me wonder how bad some of these chicks want their validation. And it gets pretty bad, too. So if you are already smashing said chick, then why bother with her Instagram anyways? If it was an LTR, then I can understand. Other than that, limit the contact.
Thanks for pointing out if you are already pounding her regularly why are you trying to mess around with her IL? Why are you doing too much to any talking? Enjoy life and keep phuccing her as long as she lets you. That's all the talking you need to do to her.