Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it bother you when people stare at you when you talking to a chick?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It some time does bother me, I noticed people staring at me like I am a popular tv show, I feel like telling them to mind their own biz.

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which people? The girl's friends? They HAVE to look.

Your friends? They HAVE to look.

Strangers? They probably either like the girl or you so they HAVE to look.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dont let it bother you bro, guys will obviously watch you because they didn't have the kahunas to approach the cute chick that you are talking to. They want to see you fail. Don't let it phase you. Even if you get shot down by the chick at least you tried man...they obviously respect you but want to watch the alpha male at work :D

And chicks are gonna watch too just because they want to see them some drama. No big. It helps your SP with them anyways because they saw you were man enough to talk to a chick anyways.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore the other people. pretend like you know her already. they just stare cause you had the balls to approach. a lot of guys cant.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here the best advice you'll ever get, stop giving a ****!.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Here the best advice you'll ever get, stop giving a ****!.
For real. Why pay that much attention to other people while having a conversation?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
For real. Why pay that much attention to other people while having a conversation?
Cuz I see their big heads looking at me like am a tv show and it bothers me man!:eek:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, insecurity is a mother... Most guys can't think of a way to get any attention while out. :cool:

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love succeeding in closing whenever people are watching me.

They get the arrogant out-tongue/smile whenever it happens.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Remedy

The solution to this problem is quite simple. Talk to 5's and under or fat chicks.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me, but the amogs, the guys who butt in do. I'll never fight over a dame, but some guys Really got it coming to them, and are transparently jealous and flat out Rude trying to TAKE (physically) what's mine to begin with. But I'll let a prospective woman go if the dude thinks he can have her. I'm not fightin over a "potential" lay with a hot broad. Now if the dude is trying to show me up just to **** with me then it might be time to grab the cue ball or ashtray.

Vega(Aus)

Reaction score
I was always of the opinion that audiences exist because right at that moment your situation is more interesting than theirs. I just try to give them a performance that doesnt involve a blow-out.

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be my biggest pet peeve. It doesn't bother me when I am in public and it is people I don't know, only at my college since it has a small social scene and so many people (guys and girls) have nothing better to do then start drama and rumors. I learned that the hard way.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Skepsis said:
Which people? The girl's friends? They HAVE to look.

Your friends? They HAVE to look.

Strangers? They probably either like the girl or you so they HAVE to look.
Line 1: 100% true. c**kblock or not? Deal or no deal? They can be the deciding factor. Don't completely ignore them unless you have enough trust.

Line 2. 100% true. Act like the motherf**kers ain't there. It's when you keep acting like they're nags you f**k up.

Line 3. It's the girl they like, unless you're rich or famous. Act like they aren't there.

The point is, DON'T LET THIS SH*T BRING YOU DOWN! You can do very well if you don't over analyze what they're saying.:up:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Maximus Rex said:
The solution to this problem is quite simple. Talk to 5's and under or fat chicks.
Back to the drawing board for you! This sh*t ain't the cure-all medicine!

Lower your standards to avoid your problems? You are grounded mister!

I'd go with the cute (7-8) Far less likely to get turned down.