Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it bother you when people stare at you when you talking to a chick?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the topic creator, consider it a good thing they are looking at u. Why? Because

1) If guys look...most don't got the balls...so its interesting to them that its actually being done.
2) If girls look...its definitely a good thing! They want it to be done to them :-D.
3) People will look cuz its more interesting than what they normally do.

So its a win-win. If u get rejected, don't mind feeling embarrased...atleast u had the balls to go for what u want. Thats a much more long term feeling than something short term(u feeling embarrased in front of people). Believe me after the first 30 seconds, people go back to their daily routine..and don't care about it anymore.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea

face it. You know as a guy that its in our genes to look. Just make sure its a look, not a look stare as in "i am looking at her hot ass and nice boobs right in front of you, wat u going to do". IF its a look, let it go, because fighting the guy will just make your girl think you are uneducated junky. If they stare to start on you, just give him a look to challenge. Most guys WILL look away.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Knew Guy said:
Hmm.

I have this weird tendency to completely zone in on the girl. I mean when I'm talking to a girl I'm attracted to a bulldozer can drive by and I won't notice (unless she does and breaks eye contact). I'm so focused on watching her body language (eye contact, facial expressions especially), and how she's reacting to my words that I don't even notice anyone else is in the room.
Sounds like doing that would be more beneficial than paying more attention to what other people are doing.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
nando said:
Cuz I see their big heads looking at me like am a tv show and it bothers me man!:eek:
I'm in television! I make it as if I'm on the set of Fresh Prince! I act like Will and not use any cheap pick up lines like he did!

It makes me feel more comfy!

The point is, go with the flow. THAT'S the best advice you'll ever get on this one.