Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Getting back with an Ex ever yield a positive relationship?

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, my ex has finally started to cave from no contact. badly. She thinks she loves me and all this other stuff. Its clear to me this is dangerous territory. I simply dont think it will work out a second time around and have no plans wasting my time on a failed relationship.

On the other hand, it was my favorite LTR ever. I just dont think its realistically going to be a positive experience doing it again, even if i make her work super hard for it.

Plan is currently to plate her until the plate breaks or something happens

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's telling you a half-truth. She does indeed think she loves you, but the reason is because you have now proven that you have a backbone by keeping NC up on her. So she respects you because you don't take her back. Guess what's gonna happen when you do?

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's telling you a half-truth. She does indeed think she loves you, but the reason is because you have now proven that you have a backbone by keeping NC up on her. So she respects you because you don't take her back. Guess what's gonna happen when you do?

That's exactly what I'm thinking dude. it's a huge catch-22.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm thinking dude. it's a huge catch-22.
Only if you value a couple nights of pvssy more than the respect you've created for yourself. I bet she won't even put in some birth control so you can fvck her raw. Get some new girls and forget her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's your question?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you f*ck her, you will catch feelings. She will keep throwing pu$$y at you, get you hooked and then withdraw it.

You will become a love stricken puppy again ready to do her bidding. Just don't get involved with her at all. Simple.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you can have sex multiple times with her without catching feelings.

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
The issues that caused the breakup....are they still there? If so, I wouldn't bother.
I dumped her then tried to get back together with her. Its my fault we broke up but hers that we didnt reconcile.

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you f*ck her, you will catch feelings. She will keep throwing pu$$y at you, get you hooked and then withdraw it.

You will become a love stricken puppy again ready to do her bidding. Just don't get involved with her at all. Simple.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you can have sex multiple times with her without catching feelings.

This is a possibility I've considered. I think I could handle it. I've ****ed a few of my exes before without issue.

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dumped her then tried to get back together with her. Its my fault we broke up but hers that we didnt reconcile.
This sounds like a little different scenario. You dumped her and from the sounds of it she didn't just allow you back (she had enough self esteem/value), and she held you accountable. She then reconsidered and you guys can be somewhat on an equal playing field without animosity (she rejected you and you rejected her). This is more balanced, especially since you initially rejected her and not the straight someone got dumped scenario, so it could work if she is sincere since when she was in the relationship she necessarily didn't want out.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You THINK you can handle it?
Do you remember why you are talking on this very forum?

You could also try to learn the power of being able to refuse her and giving her to another guy, thanking him for taking care of her, without that affecting you. THAT will actually make you grow.

And that will create some form of respect and perhaps she will not end up being another spoiled b*tch and she will then look for another guy who will be as strong and respectful as you were.

Doing that you will also stay high on her high score list for a very long time.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid is as stupid does....

You dumped her....then tried to get back together with her.....

So you lost interest.....and then changed your mind......

Why did you dump her? Why did you change your mind?

She rejected your overtures of reconciliation and now she's coming back around to
the idea.

Do you know that many people who get dumped.....agree to a reconciliation just for the opportunity
to then be the dumper. Yeah they get back just to dump your azz.....