"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Does "Chad" actually have a very limited market?

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
Assuming Chad to mean some blond haired built white guy who happens to be tall. I notice going out a lot that if not getting white girls, Chad is usually restricted to severely whitewashed Asian and Latina women who often times, are not even top tier for looks for their race. Now Chad does get top tier white girls but I feel like the reach ends at that.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,093
Chad will clean up in a nightclub or bar setting with very little to no effort. If not then he isn't a "Chad".

I knew this guy who was Eastern European...complete douchebag, had the accent and did some modeling. No homo but the dude was really good looking. The amount of hot women he had throwing themselves at him was ridiculous. More than once he took a smoking hot chick out back behind the club and banged her right there and came back in with a big grin on his face. As soon as we saw him walking out towards the back with a hot chick in tow we already knew what was about to happen...
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Assuming Chad to mean some blond haired built white guy who happens to be tall. I notice going out a lot that if not getting white girls, Chad is usually restricted to severely whitewashed Asian and Latina women who often times, are not even top tier for looks for their race. Now Chad does get top tier white girls but I feel like the reach ends at that.
So you're saying if he is not getting top tier white girls he is getting low tier asian and latina women? But at the end you say that Chad does get top tier white girls? Which is it?
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Chad will clean up in a nightclub or bar setting with very little to no effort.

I would not be so sure about that. When I was VERY young starting out in life, I worked around the corner from arguably the most popular night club in a MAJOR city. I saw hot women come alone, in groups, etc. I saw guys come alone, in groups, but mostly alone. Guess who I saw going home with 8-10's every night out...the bouncers...almost everyone else went home alone. I did make out with one girl there but I saw first hand that the high status dudes got more tail than anyone. At the club, the bouncers ARE the high status dudes.

And if your theory that Chad would clean up in such a setting were true, it wouldn't be just in those settings. They'd clean up anywhere. Now being tall and built is masculine in general, women are attracted to it genetically like we are large breasts and small waist, big hips.

I dated a 9 last summer who specifically called out how all the local guys where Chad's and Brad's or something like that and she was not into that. Girl would drive 12 HOURS round trip to bang me in a hotel or tent (camping, I was...unavailable at the time) for 1 night every other weekend.

Looks will help in most cases but will still be a numbers game and even if you have looks and do the wrong things you will still struggle. I was able to get dates with hot women when I was younger not having a clue what I was doing. But never knowing how to kiss them or having the confidence to go for it, I got the friends speech by the 2nd or 3rd date.

Now it's a different story. I kiss first date almost every girl I go out with. Very few exceptions, and so go the numbers. But I thought having money would have a huge impact. It did, in that I date more and I date higher quality women now, but....nothing will ever clean up like....fame. Social status. Girls will always want to brag about banging someone famous.
 
Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Chad is at the top of the totem pole followed by Tyrone.... It's a hard pill to swallow but it's the truth....

1586493554846.jpg
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
What I was saying is that from observations, particular kinds of women, mostly basic hoes go for Chad and it is usually white girls. Chad can get Asian girls an Latinas but they are usually lower tier ones, not the hot ones.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I know I'm no full fledged alpha and not a Chad or a Tyrone, not even close. And my opportunities for women right now are almost endless. A guy with his sh|t togther right now with a sense of stability is really attractive to women right now. They are all in emotional turmoil realizing that men are pretty good to have around when the world takes a poo poo. I got on Tinder and POF and I have more messages everyday than I can answer in the day. Last time I did OLD in 2017 I had opportunities but nothing like this, maybe 1/10th as many. The bad part is I'm not meeting any new ladies until this is over by my choice. Only seeing one FWB at the moment who I know is safe. When the all clear is given I'm gonna hopefully have me a heck of a lot of fun until the world gets back to normal where stability isn't cool anymore. Which will happen.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Why is Tyrone the name for the black Chad? I’ve never met a black guy named Tyrone under 50 years old.
The race hierarchy and racepill are major pillars of incel subculture.... I suppose they purposely chose names that invoke racial connotations even though they themselves aren't necessarily racist in the sense that they're trying to lynch someone....

For example: the name "Stacy" automatically invokes the image of a s3xy blonde white girl.... Which is why all s3xy blonde white girls are Stacy.....

And the name Chad automatically invokes the image of a douchebag jock that plays La Crosse and drives an Audi....which was why it was chosen....
 
Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@Xenom0rph the virgin incel is not realistic, hell that guy probably does average and if he lost some fat and put on some muscle he would do even better. The incel virgin needs to be a fat neck beard soy boi for this to be realistic.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
@Xenom0rph the virgin incel is not realistic, hell that guy probably does average and if he lost some fat and put on some muscle he would do even better. The incel virgin needs to be a fat neck beard soy boi for this to be realistic.
I think he could do ok alone.

But as the meme implies, if went out with the Chad guy to meet girls, he would have little chance.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
What I was saying is that from observations, particular kinds of women, mostly basic hoes go for Chad and it is usually white girls. Chad can get Asian girls an Latinas but they are usually lower tier ones, not the hot ones.
Maybe it depends on where you live, but from that I see, good looking non-fob asian girls (and most asian girls are NOT good looking to me) tend to go for white guys.

Women are sheep. They are attracted to what pop culture deems attractive.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Why is Tyrone the name for the black Chad? I’ve never met a black guy named Tyrone under 50 years old.
Read my new stickied thread. It's got the name of every Chad from damn near every nationality.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I would not be so sure about that. When I was VERY young starting out in life, I worked around the corner from arguably the most popular night club in a MAJOR city. I saw hot women come alone, in groups, etc. I saw guys come alone, in groups, but mostly alone. Guess who I saw going home with 8-10's every night out...the bouncers...almost everyone else went home alone. I did make out with one girl there but I saw first hand that the high status dudes got more tail than anyone. At the club, the bouncers ARE the high status dudes.

And if your theory that Chad would clean up in such a setting were true, it wouldn't be just in those settings. They'd clean up anywhere. Now being tall and built is masculine in general, women are attracted to it genetically like we are large breasts and small waist, big hips.

I dated a 9 last summer who specifically called out how all the local guys where Chad's and Brad's or something like that and she was not into that. Girl would drive 12 HOURS round trip to bang me in a hotel or tent (camping, I was...unavailable at the time) for 1 night every other weekend.

Looks will help in most cases but will still be a numbers game and even if you have looks and do the wrong things you will still struggle. I was able to get dates with hot women when I was younger not having a clue what I was doing. But never knowing how to kiss them or having the confidence to go for it, I got the friends speech by the 2nd or 3rd date.

Now it's a different story. I kiss first date almost every girl I go out with. Very few exceptions, and so go the numbers. But I thought having money would have a huge impact. It did, in that I date more and I date higher quality women now, but....nothing will ever clean up like....fame. Social status. Girls will always want to brag about banging someone famous.

Proves how silly women are....every bouncer I ever met was a mma wannabe arrogant loser with some kind of complex.

A bouncer high status... Lolololol...only to trashy club girls.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
Maybe it depends on where you live, but from that I see, good looking non-fob asian girls (and most asian girls are NOT good looking to me) tend to go for white guys.

Women are sheep. They are attracted to what pop culture deems attractive.
lemme guess, pacific northwest?
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I dated a 9 last summer who specifically called out how all the local guys where Chad's and Brad's or something like that and she was not into that. Girl would drive 12 HOURS round trip to bang me in a hotel or tent (camping, I was...unavailable at the time) for 1 night every other weekend.
How would they go after you but not them?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top