Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does "Chad" actually have a very limited market?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would they go after you but not them?

There is a great book that talks about game and why some attractive guys can get certain women but not others. It talks about filling holes, and no not in the sexual way. Humans are enormously complex. As is attraction. Chase Amante also talks about this as does David DeAngelo. A women might be very submissive in a relationship with one guy even but not so much in a relationship with another guy for example, I don't remember exactly how Chase put it but it made ABSOLUTE sense to me when I read the article because it described my situation with a gf at the time.

As to the girl I was referencing with the Chad comments, she lived on the other side of the state, she liked older guys and smarter guys. She was very liberal and lived in a very conservative area of the state (I am not liberal though). I think she was 28 and I was 37 at the time. I have advanced degrees and am a high paid tech guy, like really high paid. Though she didn't know my income until we slept together, my profile on POF did state I had advanced degrees and my job title, so my income could have been inferred from that. We also clicked very well, same sense of humor.

A few women I'm dating and have dated recently, I've met on a HNW dating site. I've had a few travel across the country to meet me at their own expense, even despite virus fears currently. In all of the recent cases on the HNW dating site they are also successful, although there are those who are not verified members or average members on both sides of the sex who are looking. I've noticed most of them struggle to meet anyone, men and women; there are tons of affluent people on there to date and we generally date among ourselves on the site, traveling one way or the other to meet. I base the assessment that the non HNW members struggle because I see lot's of profiles where they have not logged in for AGES when I search. The vast majority. The ones I DO see logging in still regularly are the other verified HNW members.

The girl who came recently to spend the weekend with me specifically noted in her profile she can't be with a guy who is not financially driven like her. Explains why she was on such a site. She messaged ME on the site. She clearly, as most of the women who message me, searched for a verified net worth and found me, messaged me, etc. I obliged because she was about 10 years younger than me, attractive and also successful. It was a different experience than POF dating I'll tell you that...LIGHT years better. Again, there is a theory that talks about this, women look to fill holes, emotional, whatever they may be. Not all guys fill those holes, and again I am NOT talking about sexual holes, lol.

Point being, this girl could have had sex with ANY man anywhere, including in the big city she lives in. Yet she spent half a day traveling to see me at her own expense and spend the weekend with me watching movies, having sex and calling us a couple, took her profile down, etc. If she wanted sex she could get that ANYWHERE. She wants a guy at her own level and as such you can't find that just anywhere, you travel. I've traveled to meet women all over the country, LA, FL, even Canada and had people travel to meet me. Point is, like the book I was talking about....holes...chemistry and holes.

I've actually been thinking of starting a thread about this because after some of my recent experiences on that site, I am trying to figure out if it's this theory that is valid or something else going on; here is what I mean: while I got dates on POF, the quality of the women was sub-par, middle aged, divorced, multiple marriages and kids, low end jobs. In some cases it was astonishing to see how many of the women would not drive 30 minutes to meet halfway for example, despite me being a catch and them not being one really. Yet on the HNW dating site I have women who have waaay more money than me, half of them 10 years younger the other half same age as me, who travel internationally or across the country at their own expense to meet me...and like I said these women are attractive AND successful, they can have ANY man they want. Yet they travel to meet me because I'm what they are looking for, yet the 40 year old washed up ***** on POF in some cases with multiple divorces and multiple kids who works at the mall won't drive 30 minutes to meet me. I'm still trying to figure out the dynamic here, but it gives credence to the holes theory. I can date young affluent women more easily than I can middle aged losers...you'd think the middle aged losers would DIE to come be with me...but apparently not. Maybe it's a self image issue, maybe they are just dumb. I will say my last 2 ex's from POF told me constantly that they could not believe I was real, it was too good to be true. I was not a happy camper when we split due to issues, but within months I was thinking to myself, why on EARTH was I with these chics in serious relationships when I should have just kept them as plates. But now on the HNW dating site I have better quality women. Though now I have a new problem...because these chics are so rate (young, fun, attractive AND doing very well in life) I get attached much more quickly. These girls are not so easy to replace....

Anyways...

Last edited:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proves how silly women are....every bouncer I ever met was a mma wannabe arrogant loser with some kind of complex.

A bouncer high status... Lolololol...only to trashy club girls.

I agree, the women they left with looked like *****s. I mean literally like *****s. I saw one of them even touching up their makeup when they were driving out of the parking garage in the biggest muscle head bouncers car.

You have a point about trashy women. See my post above. I can get 9's/affluent women to fly at their own expense to come spend the weekend with me, have sex, etc. more easily than I can get 7's who work minimum wage jobs and have multiple kids from multiple marriages to drive 30 minutes to meet me halfway a lot of the time. It's bizarre. While I've had success on POF, it's MUCH more of a numbers game there to get crap women as far as quality than it is to get high quality women who are even more attractive to FLY to see me. I think dumb/trash women have some kind of self esteem issues that makes them automatically gravitate to other losers like them. They can't see themselves doing better, or something. I don't know.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a black Tyrone who's in his mid thirties. And yes, dude is a pvssy magnet. But he's cool too, not a douche. He's tall with a crazy afro, and in shape but not ripped.

jnMissouri, what are some HNW dating sites you use? I know some guys use SeekingArrangement as a dating site, although it's supposed to be a sugar daddy site for self conscious prostitutes. Some guys don't pay the girls they meet on there.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a great book that talks about game and why some attractive guys can get certain women but not others. It talks about filling holes, and no not in the sexual way. Humans are enormously complex. As is attraction. Chase Amante also talks about this as does David DeAngelo. A women might be very submissive in a relationship with one guy even but not so much in a relationship with another guy for example, I don't remember exactly how Chase put it but it made ABSOLUTE sense to me when I read the article because it described my situation with a gf at the time.

As to the girl I was referencing with the Chad comments, she lived on the other side of the state, she liked older guys and smarter guys. She was very liberal and lived in a very conservative area of the state (I am not liberal though). I think she was 28 and I was 37 at the time. I have advanced degrees and am a high paid tech guy, like really high paid. Though she didn't know my income until we slept together, my profile on POF did state I had advanced degrees and my job title, so my income could have been inferred from that. We also clicked very well, same sense of humor.

A few women I'm dating and have dated recently, I've met on a HNW dating site. I've had a few travel across the country to meet me at their own expense, even despite virus fears currently. In all of the recent cases on the HNW dating site they are also successful, although there are those who are not verified members or average members on both sides of the sex who are looking. I've noticed most of them struggle to meet anyone, men and women; there are tons of affluent people on there to date and we generally date among ourselves on the site, traveling one way or the other to meet. I base the assessment that the non HNW members struggle because I see lot's of profiles where they have not logged in for AGES when I search. The vast majority. The ones I DO see logging in still regularly are the other verified HNW members.

The girl who came recently to spend the weekend with me specifically noted in her profile she can't be with a guy who is not financially driven like her. Explains why she was on such a site. She messaged ME on the site. She clearly, as most of the women who message me, searched for a verified net worth and found me, messaged me, etc. I obliged because she was about 10 years younger than me, attractive and also successful. It was a different experience than POF dating I'll tell you that...LIGHT years better. Again, there is a theory that talks about this, women look to fill holes, emotional, whatever they may be. Not all guys fill those holes, and again I am NOT talking about sexual holes, lol.

Point being, this girl could have had sex with ANY man anywhere, including in the big city she lives in. Yet she spent half a day traveling to see me at her own expense and spend the weekend with me watching movies, having sex and calling us a couple, took her profile down, etc. If she wanted sex she could get that ANYWHERE. She wants a guy at her own level and as such you can't find that just anywhere, you travel. I've traveled to meet women all over the country, LA, FL, even Canada and had people travel to meet me. Point is, like the book I was talking about....holes...chemistry and holes.

I've actually been thinking of starting a thread about this because after some of my recent experiences on that site, I am trying to figure out if it's this theory that is valid or something else going on; here is what I mean: while I got dates on POF, the quality of the women was sub-par, middle aged, divorced, multiple marriages and kids, low end jobs. In some cases it was astonishing to see how many of the women would not drive 30 minutes to meet halfway for example, despite me being a catch and them not being one really. Yet on the HNW dating site I have women who have waaay more money than me, half of them 10 years younger the other half same age as me, who travel internationally or across the country at their own expense to meet me...and like I said these women are attractive AND successful, they can have ANY man they want. Yet they travel to meet me because I'm what they are looking for, yet the 40 year old washed up ***** on POF in some cases with multiple divorces and multiple kids who works at the mall won't drive 30 minutes to meet me. I'm still trying to figure out the dynamic here, but it gives credence to the holes theory. I can date young affluent women more easily than I can middle aged losers...you'd think the middle aged losers would DIE to come be with me...but apparently not. Maybe it's a self image issue, maybe they are just dumb. I will say my last 2 ex's from POF told me constantly that they could not believe I was real, it was too good to be true. I was not a happy camper when we split due to issues, but within months I was thinking to myself, why on EARTH was I with these chics in serious relationships when I should have just kept them as plates. But now on the HNW dating site I have better quality women. Though now I have a new problem...because these chics are so rate (young, fun, attractive AND doing very well in life) I get attached much more quickly. These girls are not so easy to replace....

Anyways...
That’s interesting. It could be because trashy people tend to not do well financially lol. And also because of a mutual understanding that most people aren’t exactly in the top 1%, so when you find someone who is, you better go for it.

I have a question, how do young women, say aged 25-29, have a high income at that age? Doesn’t it take a lot of time? Also, what do you consider to be high income in your opinion (or theirs)?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it depends on where you live, but from that I see, good looking non-fob asian girls (and most asian girls are NOT good looking to me) tend to go for white guys.

Women are sheep. They are attracted to what pop culture deems attractive.
pre-selection

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire incel subculture is based 100% on PURE SPECULATION. It is not based upon real world experience. The entire theory is composed of extreme either/or polarities. Chad supposedly can f-ck any girl at any time, whereas the nerd NEVER EVER gets any play, under any circumstances.

Life isn't that black and white. However, simplicity appeals to a lot of people, and the incel culture is of enormous appeal to nerds who want to play victim.

Are there guys who are more attractive and more successful in dating? Of course. But "nerds" can still date and can still get married if they're willing to put in more effort, develop social circles, and be more realistic about what tier of girls they can actually date.

IRL, the "chad" is a bit of a unicorn. He's put in so much effort into his physique that he's far more likely to be spending 6-7 days in the gym rather than at happy hour and weekend nights out. If he were doing the opposite, he'd no longer look like a "chad."