Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bonding is only applicable to males and once achieved, another male would literally die for you or for ur ideals etc.

For females, its leading her, ultimately with her admiring and respecting you. Fail ur leadership role, you fail.

Always been that way and will always going to be that into the future.

Don't be delusional to think otherwise.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Bonding is only applicable to males and once achieved, another male would literally die for you or for ur ideals etc.

For females, its leading her, ultimately with her admiring and respecting you. Fail ur leadership role, you fail.

Always been that way and will always going to be that into the future.

Don't be delusional to think otherwise.
I can see how it’s true with men. My service buddies, people I have worked with. Hunting partners. Etc.

I will digest this for awhile. Pair bonding is a published concept. That doesn’t make it so. There are men on here who married their high school sweetheart and he was her first and only, before she was lured into the carousel by social pressure, giving in to her biology, or her girlfriends talking about all the fun.

I can see this. Let me rearrange my thoughts and think with it based on my experiences for a while.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I will digest this for awhile. Pair bonding is a published concept. There are men on here who married their high school sweetheart and he was her first and only, before she was lured into the carousel by social pressure, giving in to her biology, or her girlfriends talking about all the fun.
This was me right here with the high school sweetheart. Postpartum depression and the girlfriends talking about all the fun was what influenced her to leave me. Me being a total beta didn’t help anything either. She didn’t ride the carousel really though, she went right to another guy and ended up marrying him and was married to him for probably seven years before she divorced him too.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious to see what others have to say.
Of course it's possible. People do it all the time. Get married and stay married.

But is it likely? Depends on way too many variables.

It's certainly not as easy to stumble unthinkingly into a lifelong pair bond as it was a few decades ago.

But asking is "it" possible externalizes it to a "thing" out there, as if it's outside of your control.

And qualifying the question with "under the current climate" further externalizes it.

Kind of like a fat guy complaining that it's not possible to lose weight under the current climate of fast food everywhere.

It's possible, but like most things, it takes a ton of effort to create and to maintain.

Way more effort than most people are willing to admit, let alone be capable of.

Economics is everything.

Understand the costs required for the benefits you are after, and decide if you are willing to pay them or not.

Or pretend economics has nothing to do with it and it's all down to hypergamy or feminine imperatives or whatever other boogeymen are hiding under your bed.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's possible. People do it all the time. Get married and stay married.

But is it likely? Depends on way too many variables.

It's certainly not as easy to stumble unthinkingly into a lifelong pair bond as it was a few decades ago.

But asking is "it" possible externalizes it to a "thing" out there, as if it's outside of your control.

And qualifying the question with "under the current climate" further externalizes it.

Kind of like a fat guy complaining that it's not possible to lose weight under the current climate of fast food everywhere.

It's possible, but like most things, it takes a ton of effort to create and to maintain.

Way more effort than most people are willing to admit, let alone be capable of.

Economics is everything.

Understand the costs required for the benefits you are after, and decide if you are willing to pay them or not.

Or pretend economics has nothing to do with it and it's all down to hypergamy or feminine imperatives or whatever other boogeymen are hiding under your bed.
The women are different today than they were 50 years ago. The mentality has shifted. It’s not just up to us (like it was 50 years ago).

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The women are different today than they were 50 years ago. The mentality has shifted. It’s not just up to us (like it was 50 years ago).
Actually, it is. It is up to you. Women follow a man’s lead when he isn’t a giant b*tch. If a guy stops giving away his power it isn’t a problem. It’s just another illusion, man. Her mentality doesn’t mean anything.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it is. It is up to you. Women follow a man’s lead when he isn’t a giant b*tch. If a guy stops giving away his power it isn’t a problem. It’s just another illusion, man. Her mentality doesn’t mean anything.
So marketing. Laws. And social norms dont move peeople?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you’re female, or a feminized man locked in the feminine imperative matrix.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Laws are a different story, though. Different context than what I was talking about. It’s obvious that one has to follow the law.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Laws?
Women shoplift more than men. They don’t care about laws unless they benefit them.
Laws are a different story, though. Different context than what I was talking about. It’s obvious that one has to follow the law.
women shoplift more than men. Substantially. They want what they want.
Laws that don’t enhance or contribute to her breeding strategy are ignored or have no intrinsic value as they are not normally that assertive to steal cars or diamonds or stereo equipment. It’s not like the movies.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laws?
Women shoplift more than men. They don’t care about laws unless they benefit them.

women shoplift more than men. Substantially. They want what they want.
Laws that don’t enhance or contribute to her breeding strategy are ignored or have no intrinsic value as they are not normally that assertive.
They shoplift more because they are more entitled.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They shoplift more because they are more entitled.
I’d bet money on their solipsism before entitlement every day of the week. I don’t think I’ve ever had an interaction with a woman that didn’t benefit her in some fashion, even the saner women I’ve talked to.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d bet money on their solipsism before entitlement every day of the week. I don’t think I’ve ever had an interaction with a woman that didn’t benefit her in some fashion, even the saner women I’ve talked to.
My god

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny u say that cuz I’m a BIG risk taker. Not good at holding a job at all. Entrepreneur all the way. Yet I like the idea of pair bonding for life. I prefer that.
I have a similar fantasy and have a theory that it stems from longing for a love similar to what was experienced from our mother as a child. I go into relationships but when I start getting into this 'mama love' zone I start to neglect myself, get complacent, over sensitive, needy, easily pushed off center(basically acting like a child emotionally) and the break up happens soon after. I think the healthy thing to do is to realize that we outgrow that sort of love and won't receive it again. We become men and it's our turn to be the center, the rock, to give unconditionally (within reason). Keeping that in mind leads to all the all the characteristics that people like AMS talk about that lead to strength and leadership. Through that emotional independence we're free to mold the family we want, by being the foundation for it. I think this can affect both genders. Women act like bratty girls rather than responsible adults, and men act like needy boys. It's a regression of sorts. Unhealthy yet tempting, but it only leads to stagnation and not fulfilling your potential.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible? Yes.
Probable? No.
Highly, highly, highly unlikely. Even the best women, even the unicorns know the game. Assuming you always stay on top of your game, don't let things slip even slightly, yea, you've got a shot.

However, how likely is it that any of us never slip?
Possible, maybe, under the best of circumstances.
Probable? Agree with you there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only cucks and betas do.

The Bhagavad Gita: "Out of the corruption of women proceeds the corruption of races; out of the corruption of races, the loss of memory; out of the loss of memory, the loss of understanding, and out of this all evil."

Rsd Madison posted vblog, "dating is dead." its click bait but he's correct. He's pedaling to the masses of pc culture and is a farcry from what rsd once was. The msg is point on minus the balance gender neutral rubbish. Dating is dead.

Hypergamy explains female nature. Women by their nature follow. They pedal girl power, they hire gender quotas whereby a woman is gifted a gig in fire fighting despite the fact she cannot pass fitness nor hack it.

The masses are fed monogamy and playing house to keep society orderly. Ironically enough, women seek to play house once her SMV craters. Once playboy stops calling. As baby fever kicks off and her duplicitous sexual strategy is optimized.

On top form SMV 18-23, she gets 500+ likes whwn she could settle down. We got trad thots like Tommi lahren or Lauren southern who are yes 100% better than the crop of women today. Southern vid about trade up culture is bsng on. Yet, for the posturing of trad values, neither are married while on top form SMV. Its all smoke and mirrors. Furthermore, lahren pedaled her crap on snti trump til he won. She is also pro choice, selecting which children live and die. Hypergamy on steroids.

Richard Cooper is bang on, thst women wait at the finish line and **** the winners. Rollo is spot on in TRM. Red pill aims to a truth but not a solution. If attended 21 convention, which if ANY are pulling on the regular? Similarly, a lot of posturing but little to no results.

Mgtow is bang on about avoiding marriage and cohabitation but most are due to inability to compete. Its not a solution if the choice wasnt voluntary.

I don't know what the solution is. I know its not the beaten path. I wont marry or cohabitation. I am enjoying the bachelor lifestyle and the spoils of war. I have seen some stuff and I don't think its plausible in this day and age OP.

Can a man marry abd date in 2019? Sure but if high kill count, he's a cuck. There's a miniscule amount worthy of the time and investment. At 30, after a decade of pickup, I can count on one hand the awesome women i met, dated, and were worthy of the time. None of ehich i would marry.

Swearing away current and future earnings plus sexual access is retarded. The benefits of bachelor life is the pursuit of top form SMV 18-23 and thus, dread game on tren. That being the ultimate pushback to hypergamy.

Its fools mate to turn a ***** into a house wife and yet cucks are lining up. Its not your girl. Just your turn.

Its a lease. Its temporary. Enjoy the ride but don't be fooled. If you fall from grace or slip even the slighted, hypergamy will seek optimisations. The same for women cheating and the excuses they make for when or murdering babies.

Imagine, if men viewed women with the potential to be worst then Hitler, would they walk on egg shells and or gamble the farm away?

Top form SMV is one broken condom and or donut away from expired. The evolutionary adaptation needs to be in the pursuit of excellence and purpose while pursuing crushing skanks as sport or recreation. At midnight tonight, new girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Fellas now need to wake up. I begin the journey seeking a wife. Instead, I learned about female nature and i choose bachelor 4 life. I will entertain for sport. Its the same thing with education, game, climbing the dominance hierarchy and anything else. Its a game. Its fun. Until its not.

There's no better time then the present.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not any more. If you get them early enough, then yes, but by the mid-20's and 30's they've been damaged too much to allow a true dude in. Dudes, depends. If they went through a really bad breakup or a divorce, it will scar them for life too.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not any more. If you get them early enough, then yes, but by the mid-20's and 30's they've been damaged too much to allow a true dude in. Dudes, depends. If they went through a really bad breakup or a divorce, it will scar them for life too.
I got mine early enough. 21. It was great. Low body count (2, I was the third), followed my lead, etc. but that’s fvcked now. Ex. Made a thread on it remember? So yeah that ship came and went I guess. I dont want kids either. Which just makes it harder. Fvck it.