Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Anyone Else Hate Eating a Girl Out?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've never wanted to do it and it honestly seems really disgusting to me, but every girl I've dated wanted me to do it. It also feels like if i do it, it would make me submissive to her.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of eating a girl out?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can enjoy fingering them, but so far, havent felt any inclination to eat em. I did it once because i didnt get hard, and in hindsight i realised the nausea i felt after mustve been from her pvssy fluids. You also put your face close to the source of any stink they may have.

I dont think tying ideas of dominance and submission into it, and insisting you cant do it because then you wouldnt be "dominant" or "alpha", is a healthy road to walk down. That's just a lack of self assurance imo, feeling like you have to behave in an external straitjacket or else you wont be internally "dominant".

If i tried it again itd be: 1) because she prefers that over fingering, 2) because i feel like trying it again, 3) because i make damn sure her pvssy is CLEAN.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, ,love it.

once weve been together a while, I make sure I fist them aswell, its sexy As fck, and they have huge contracting orgasms if your sucking their titties at the same time. I dont have overly big hands considering Im 6'2

i give them approval as they take 3 fingers, then four, then the duck shape, I make out their the first to achieve it, and how sex they are.

they also do this unbelievably erotic grind, as theyre being filled.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, ,love it.

once weve been together a while, I make sure I fist them aswell, its sexy As fck, and they have huge contracting orgasms if your sucking their titties at the same time. I dont have overly big hands considering Im 6'2

i give them approval as they take 3 fingers, then four, then the duck shape, I make out their the first to achieve it, and how sex they are.

Jesus, i didnt know you fvck the shyt out of them like that. And you stroke their ego with the false praise on being the first to achieve it? hahaha damn man.

Fvck... you make me wanna fist a girl again. Man filling their pvssy up like that feels so good, and then you watch them squirm like that too. I gotta find some girl.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
yep, ,love it.

I'm guessing you enjoy pleasuring her, most girls I've been with get off just from titty sucking

Its because they want you to taste that Hypergamy lol

You got issues man. About power.
Why not smack it while you eat it?
You guys have no clue what submissive is and the abuse women want.
Idk it might be OCD but i just find the thought of doing it to be very disgusting. A lot of girls always want to make out after they do oral too, i have no idea why.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I love it...I love seeing how sweet they taste and I love making their eyes roll back in their head and their back arching to the point it almost breaks when they can't take it anymore...

It's all part of being amazing in the bedroom.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You just answered your own question.
Guys oral sex for a girl is super intimate prior to being penetrated.
You guys like BJs right?
Every girl I've been with wanted to give BJs anyways, I've never wanted to even try eating any of them out.

I love it...I love seeing how sweet they taste and I love making their eyes roll back in their head and their back arching to the point it almost breaks when they can't take it anymore...

It's all part of being amazing in the bedroom.
From what i read most guys don't enjoy the taste.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i read most guys don't enjoy the taste.
She needs to make sure it's clean, that's for damn sure. If it is, then you can suck her **** instead of using fingers on it. But for going inside the cavity i would just fist her, no need for tongue and she'll be fvcked harder from the fist. I dont even know if youre supposed to stick your tongue in there lol

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is all in the mind, but you should at minimum know where to put your tongue and when, for how long, before you just declare you don't do it, most women will open up more sexually for you when you eat them out, but I also vet the broads I let sit on my face

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must've had a bad experience doing it?

Not shaved or waxed, eats unhealthy and thus a horrid fishy odor that would make any man want to gag.

If so, don't blame ya!

Find a girl with a pretty Brazilian, who eats healthy, likes to stay fresh and clean especially before sex and trust me, it will smell and taste like roses and you will get her off in ways you cannot even imagine.

You will be begging for it!

I speak from experience, what my boyfriends have told me and how they respond to me.
No thanks :)

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont eat out randoms, too many ****s have been in there too recently. Aside from that giving good oral gets women to fall for you hard.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Knowing how to eat puzzy right, tease her, and be in total control of her pleasure is one of the most dominant things you can do to a woman… It’s how you leave an emotional imprint on them that most guys will never be able to match. Just ask them lol.

Had a girl send me this the morning after once:

2D128B0F-0AB8-4C6B-94F8-FC5FB7A87BE2.jpeg

Eating puzzy only comes off submissive if you act like you’re afraid of the fvcking thing while you’re down there. Eat it because you want to & enjoy it. If she forces your head down there and says “eat my puzzy you little b!tch” then that’s a reflection of your own dominance & masculinity, not the act itself.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as it smells like a pencil eraser, I'm 'down with it' (cool pun, huh?)

If I'm honest with myself, this is more about my ego. I like knowing that I have that 'power' to get them to react in a wild manner.

And for those that see a particular gal on a regular basis, listen up.
If you can get in sync with how to turn a woman on (this could include going in sideways and simultaneous reach-around klitoral (the word was censored unless it was misspelled) stimulation or going down on her) she will provide you with less headaches - guaranteed. Not only that, but you can fVck up a whole lot more and it'll be tolerated.