Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Anyone Else Hate Eating a Girl Out?

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never wanted to do it and it honestly seems really disgusting to me, but every girl I've dated wanted me to do it. It also feels like if i do it, it would make me submissive to her.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of eating a girl out?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can enjoy fingering them, but so far, havent felt any inclination to eat em. I did it once because i didnt get hard, and in hindsight i realised the nausea i felt after mustve been from her pvssy fluids. You also put your face close to the source of any stink they may have.

I dont think tying ideas of dominance and submission into it, and insisting you cant do it because then you wouldnt be "dominant" or "alpha", is a healthy road to walk down. That's just a lack of self assurance imo, feeling like you have to behave in an external straitjacket or else you wont be internally "dominant".

If i tried it again itd be: 1) because she prefers that over fingering, 2) because i feel like trying it again, 3) because i make damn sure her pvssy is CLEAN.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, ,love it.

once weve been together a while, I make sure I fist them aswell, its sexy As fck, and they have huge contracting orgasms if your sucking their titties at the same time. I dont have overly big hands considering Im 6'2

i give them approval as they take 3 fingers, then four, then the duck shape, I make out their the first to achieve it, and how sex they are.

they also do this unbelievably erotic grind, as theyre being filled.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, ,love it.

once weve been together a while, I make sure I fist them aswell, its sexy As fck, and they have huge contracting orgasms if your sucking their titties at the same time. I dont have overly big hands considering Im 6'2

i give them approval as they take 3 fingers, then four, then the duck shape, I make out their the first to achieve it, and how sex they are.

Jesus, i didnt know you fvck the shyt out of them like that. And you stroke their ego with the false praise on being the first to achieve it? hahaha damn man.

Fvck... you make me wanna fist a girl again. Man filling their pvssy up like that feels so good, and then you watch them squirm like that too. I gotta find some girl.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never wanted to do it and it honestly seems really disgusting to me, but every girl I've dated wanted me to do it. It also feels like if i do it, it would make me submissive to her.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of eating a girl out?
HAHA noooo

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its because they want you to taste that Hypergamy lol
It also feels like if i do it, it would make me submissive to her.
You got issues man. About power.
Why not smack it while you eat it?
You guys have no clue what submissive is and the abuse women want.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti oral guys i bet would readily suck there own dik if givin the opportunity

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, ,love it.

I'm guessing you enjoy pleasuring her, most girls I've been with get off just from titty sucking

Its because they want you to taste that Hypergamy lol

You got issues man. About power.
Why not smack it while you eat it?
You guys have no clue what submissive is and the abuse women want.
Idk it might be OCD but i just find the thought of doing it to be very disgusting. A lot of girls always want to make out after they do oral too, i have no idea why.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I love it...I love seeing how sweet they taste and I love making their eyes roll back in their head and their back arching to the point it almost breaks when they can't take it anymore...

It's all part of being amazing in the bedroom.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just answered your own question.
Guys oral sex for a girl is super intimate prior to being penetrated.
You guys like BJs right?
Every girl I've been with wanted to give BJs anyways, I've never wanted to even try eating any of them out.

I love it...I love seeing how sweet they taste and I love making their eyes roll back in their head and their back arching to the point it almost breaks when they can't take it anymore...

It's all part of being amazing in the bedroom.
From what i read most guys don't enjoy the taste.