Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Docs - The way to rate girls (general site talk)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
1 to 10 scale is old-school, having a 1 to...8 isn't going to catch. Gotta go with the flow. Just be happy I edited the post for you titman. :)

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye of the beholder just helps slightly this should be locked sorry doc but titman man... mainly your post are decent but this petty bickering is like battle of the internet geeks waiting for a reply instead of going out and doin' something...

Nit-picking at every little thing in a girl... Though seeing one and using it you help you feel more comfortable around is a different thing...

Whats with all this 'how to' subjects on the forum now its like people ran out of crap to talk about..

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonMEgaHoss
Eye of the beholder just helps slightly this should be locked sorry doc but titman man... mainly your post are decent but this petty bickering is like battle of the internet geeks waiting for a reply instead of going out and doin' something...

Unfortunately your right mega, But seeing all these posts with "HB10" in the title is a pet hate with this place. Call me crazy but rating a chick unrealisticly that high seems like a sure fire way to the path of AFCness. If some dude honestly sees a chick in such a light then how will he ever have a chance of banging her? It seems counterproductive to what we SHOULD be thinking.

And like I said before I've literally yet to even see a chick who rates that high (that includes back when I was AFC aswell.)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a HB10. NO ONE IS PERFECT!

A HB 9 is a chick that makes you cream your pants the instant you lay eyes on her. I can't say I've ever seen one of those.

A HB 8 is that chick that makes you pop a boner and go 'dayuuum' when she walks by. To be honest, I've only seen 2 of those.

A HB 7 is that hottie that have every guy drooling after her. She's pretty hot and is considered a knockout when she dresses up.

A HB 6 a cute/sweet/pretty chick that most guys want to go out with.

A HB 5 the chick that your average Joe hooks up with. Meeh, nothing wrong with her, nothing special really.

A HB 4 you'd hit it on a bad day.

A HB 3 some of you kjbs and n00bs would tap that ass, but she usually starts up my gag reflex.

A HB 2 a chick that makes you go 'dayumm what an ugly b!tch' when she walks by. Still some of you n00bs would tap it.

A HB 1 your penis commits kamikazee and returns to the hole it came from.

Xtravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't think Jennifer Aniston is cute... I would nail her, but i see pretier girls everyday...

You cannot standarize something as subjective as beauty. Everybody has a different taste. It's about how much you wanna get INside the girl.

And i think Centaurion's table is a very good one. I'd just add +1 to every HB.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally Quoted By wavejams007
decent suggestions, but if peeps don't know where the search link is, even though it is in the same area as the link to the bible, then really they shouldn't be using this site cuz they don't know how to use its basic resources.
I know, no one can standardize beauty. It's pointed at those that call the HB 10's up. My scale is flawed, because I like how Cent's goes in some way.

And..the suggested examples for people..are just that, suggestioned.

As for adpating the scale to your own needs (Xtravaganza), that's a excellent Idea and I'll add it up there.

As for other suggestions, I've inputted them, but I'll lose my edit time soon, so suggest fast if you want to be credited.

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes there are. Im 100% sure that there are not one single chick out there that hasn't got one flaw...but if your just judging by the looks, then yes.
I understand how you reason thought titman...but shouldn't you be out there railin some 9 instead of flaming every member here...If you have to flame everyone that says something your not "down" with, then obviously your not satisfied with your life...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you n00bs really think that there are chicks out there that are PERFECT in every sense?

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha *wipes away tears*

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Duo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I rate girls from 1-6. I call it the "Ho-listic scale."

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
So you n00bs really think that there are chicks out there that are PERFECT in every sense?

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha *wipes away tears*

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
No...I think there are women out there who would be perfect suited for me though. AKA my future WIFE

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bile
yes there are. Im 100% sure that there are not one single chick out there that hasn't got one flaw...but if your just judging by the looks, then yes.
I understand how you reason thought titman...but shouldn't you be out there railin some 9 instead of flaming every member here...If you have to flame everyone that says something your not "down" with, then obviously your not satisfied with your life...
Nah I could still be as happy as a pig in sh!t (which I pretty much am more or less) and still flame retards, its really not that much of a big deal for me , I can even teach you if you like? Save your pop pyschology analysis for another time dude, I'll PM you if and when I get down in the dumps or something, deal?

And obviously I'm not railing a "9" for if you read my post I said they dont exist, yeah thats right you heard it, no b!tch is even 90% flawless believe it or not. Crazy isnt it?:crazy:

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. HB6 is UGLY AS HELL.
seems i been dating HB9 all the time. I dated HB10 once but thats too hardcore for me.Im not shy or anything. But guirl was so dope i couldnt make a word even tho we had few dates. But im very good with HB9. All my tips are only for those types of woman.

MystLk

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY THE F*CK DOES THIS EVEN MATTER!?!?! PLZ OMG A GIRL IS HOT OR SHE IS NOT THERE YOU HAVE IT HOT....NOT THERE THATS THE NEW RATING SCALE. WHEN YOUR ACTUALLY WITH YOUR BOYS SCOPING FOR HOT CHICKS DO U ACTUALLY SAY "OMG DUDE THATS A HOT BOD 5" AND HES LIKE "NO WAY MAN SHE DEF A HOT BOD 8" AND YOUR LIKE "WTF!? NOT HIGHER THAN A 6.....O WAIT SOME GUY IS APPROCHING HER.......DAMN" STOP WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON LOOKS AND APPROCH, BECUASE EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM, TOSS THE # THERE ARE MANY MORE FISH IN THE SEA, BYE. (sorry for all caps)

p.s. you guys are sad

Xtravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
I know, no one can standardize beauty. It's pointed at those that call the HB 10's up. My scale is flawed, because I like how Cent's goes in some way.

And..the suggested examples for people..are just that, suggestioned.

As for adpating the scale to your own needs (Xtravaganza), that's a excellent Idea and I'll add it up there.

As for other suggestions, I've inputted them, but I'll lose my edit time soon, so suggest fast if you want to be credited.
My idea sounds good... but, again, it's flawed.

Take the next example:
There's a Very Pretty Girl (HBx) and two guys, one's an AFC who hasn't scored in years, the other a seasoned DJ.
The AFC will rate her as a 9, while the DJ might say she's a 7, maybe an 8.

Besides, after talking to her, your initial impression can change, 7s becomes 9s. 8s become 6s.

And, there's those girls that you think they're the most beautiful thing that's ever walked on this world, but after having sex with her, you wonder if it wouldn't have been better to make love to your hand :p
And there's these girls that might not be a perfect beauty but can give you the best sex you had in your life... thus, becoming your sexual goddess, a 10 (?)

I agree with you that there's no perfect 10, but from 9,9 and below, I guess we'll have to get used to being at sixes and sevens.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Don Juans argue about rating systems on the internet.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
As Requested..Pictures.
This is contraversial so this are IMO as examples. Dont' flame on how she should be a lever lower or higher, even I can't be perfect.

HB 9 - Jennifer Aniston - Heh..Close enough right?
Jessica Simpson - She's also someone a lot of people would nail.
HB 8 - Lindsey Lohan - She's not bad looking.
Googled. - Neither is this one....
HB 7 - Mary Kate - I put her here because she's gone downhill and looks like she's made up to have sex. She's alright though in some ways.
Ashlee Simpson - She's cute, I'll give her that. But she's not hot.

Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, Lindsay Lohan...

Bahahaha... lol :crackup: