Epicwinguy
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- May 20, 2016
- Messages
- 752
- Reaction score
- 350
- Age
- 33
I will at least be with a couple escorts before then.No the real question is how did he manage to be a virgin at 47.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I will at least be with a couple escorts before then.No the real question is how did he manage to be a virgin at 47.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Age is both physiological and social. I say he should fix the physiological part and forget about the social part and do it anyway. He shouldn't call himself 'cool smoke' though lol.If he was 27 I'd say this would be doable and a pretty good idea, as he would still be young and not that much older than upper class men. However, he is 47 and would be almost as old as many of his fellow students' parents.......think about that for a minute.
I didn't read the thread he wrote but it makes me wonder why he decided to wait so long in order to address this. You guys should feel bad for him.
After absurd pickup, its not a cake walk, but it can be done. If the goal is top form SMV 18-23 is a foolish goal. At 47, priorities should be chasing excellence.I was reading this, but I have my doubts:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FA30plus/comments/3vlb1d
my opinion: It's over for him.
There's a lot of speculation on this dude. It would be better if any of us seen him in person to ask questions. Like you, I get the impression that the guy is probably not the smartest and hardest working of the bunch, but it's possible that he is where he wants to be career wise.After absurd pickup, its not a cake walk, but it can be done. If the goal is top form SMV 18-23 is a foolish goal. At 47, priorities should be chasing excellence.
I wish him well but, the mark is excellence > women. I pull but its sport.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
+1There's a lot of speculation on this dude. It would be better if any of us seen him in person to ask questions. Like you, I get the impression that the guy is probably not the smartest and hardest working of the bunch, but it's possible that he is where he wants to be career wise.
If he's happy, who cares? If he frees his soul from the b.s. and lives life on his terms, with getting rich in his own business, having fun, why not suddenly pick up a cute 18yo? She might even learn something from him.+1
At 47, its absurd to make a shift from real life virgin middle age to getting baaaaae. Outlook not so good.
No body decide to wait, life go quickly and many people make wrong decisions , some in relationships some in finance others in education , and they pay the price the rest of their life. He could be busy with his life and wake up to see he is 47 , or we he was blue pilled waiting some day some girl will come and that never happened.I didn't read the thread he wrote but it makes me wonder why he decided to wait so long in order to address this. You guys should feel bad for him.
If he's a 47 yr old virgin male, likely the 18 Yr old western woman will be teaching him lulz.If he's happy, who cares? If he frees his soul from the b.s. and lives life on his terms, with getting rich in his own business, having fun, why not suddenly pick up a cute 18yo? She might even learn something from him.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
+1No body decide to wait, life go quickly and many people make wrong decisions , some in relationships some in finance others in education , and they pay the price the rest of their life. He could be busy with his life and wake up to see he is 47 , or we he was blue pilled waiting some day some girl will come and that never happened.
Being never married ftw!Also while women doesnt go for older guy in serious relationships , many go secretly with them as sugar daddies. I have read somewhere that Sugar Daddy (and Sugar Mammy) relationships are increasing in numbers sisce there are more old people single with money due to either divorce or being never married
A lot of them will. I'd say f* it and do it. Unfortunately Mr. cool smoke is not that bright and is probably going to f it all up.If he's a 47 yr old virgin male, likely the 18 Yr old western woman will be teaching him lulz.
I am thinking a lot of millennial men are headed this route. They are busy trying to be pretty putting on thrir makeup and skinny jeans. I blame low testosterone.A lot of them will. I'd say f* it and do it. Unfortunately Mr. cool smoke is not that bright and is probably going to f it all up.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Assuming he isn’t a troll, he seems to be under the impression that winning over the young guys as friends will be EASIER than the girls lol. Good luck with that.If he was under 30 then I'd say maybe he has a chance. At 47 forget it. He's not breaking into any college social circles at that age. I couldn't imagine hanging out with college kids at my age even.
The problem for this guy is he waited too long to fix his problem. He should have address this issue before he was 25. Stupid Oldcels think they can learn a few PUA tricks and then time travel and get a second chance not realizing their simply too old. His only hope in my opinion is sugar daddy game at this point if he wants the prime young poon.Assuming he isn’t a troll, he seems to be under the impression that winning over the young guys as friends will be EASIER than the girls lol. Good luck with that.
19 yr old men ain't cool too tbh."Do you think this 47 y.o. virgin will achieve his PUA goals by going back to college & hanging around cool 19 year old men?"
tldr
NO
Age is a number. He needs to whip his butt into shape and just go for what he wants. Otherwise he's going to end up with some massive complex. I wish I could interview him personally and speak my mind to him so he knows what he has to do, otherwise I think he's too dumb to be successful.If he was under 30 then I'd say maybe he has a chance. At 47 forget it. He's not breaking into any college social circles at that age. I couldn't imagine hanging out with college kids at my age even.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.