Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this 47 y.o. virgin will achieve his PUA goals by going back to college & hanging around cool 19 year old men?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was 27 I'd say this would be doable and a pretty good idea, as he would still be young and not that much older than upper class men. However, he is 47 and would be almost as old as many of his fellow students' parents.......think about that for a minute.

I didn't read the thread he wrote but it makes me wonder why he decided to wait so long in order to address this. You guys should feel bad for him.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was 27 I'd say this would be doable and a pretty good idea, as he would still be young and not that much older than upper class men. However, he is 47 and would be almost as old as many of his fellow students' parents.......think about that for a minute.

I didn't read the thread he wrote but it makes me wonder why he decided to wait so long in order to address this. You guys should feel bad for him.
Age is both physiological and social. I say he should fix the physiological part and forget about the social part and do it anyway. He shouldn't call himself 'cool smoke' though lol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After absurd pickup, its not a cake walk, but it can be done. If the goal is top form SMV 18-23 is a foolish goal. At 47, priorities should be chasing excellence.

I wish him well but, the mark is excellence > women. I pull but its sport.
There's a lot of speculation on this dude. It would be better if any of us seen him in person to ask questions. Like you, I get the impression that the guy is probably not the smartest and hardest working of the bunch, but it's possible that he is where he wants to be career wise.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That post is three years old.

That post is most likely troll.

If not, who cares? Suckers are born every minute.

What's the point in finding them?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of speculation on this dude. It would be better if any of us seen him in person to ask questions. Like you, I get the impression that the guy is probably not the smartest and hardest working of the bunch, but it's possible that he is where he wants to be career wise.
+1

At 47, its absurd to make a shift from real life virgin middle age to getting baaaaae. Outlook not so good.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

At 47, its absurd to make a shift from real life virgin middle age to getting baaaaae. Outlook not so good.
If he's happy, who cares? If he frees his soul from the b.s. and lives life on his terms, with getting rich in his own business, having fun, why not suddenly pick up a cute 18yo? She might even learn something from him.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No body decide to wait, life go quickly and many people make wrong decisions , some in relationships some in finance others in education , and they pay the price the rest of their life. He could be busy with his life and wake up to see he is 47 , or we he was blue pilled waiting some day some girl will come and that never happened.
Also while women doesnt go for older guy in serious relationships , many go secretly with them as sugar daddies. I have read somewhere that Sugar Daddy (and Sugar Mammy) relationships are increasing in numbers sisce there are more old people single with money due to either divorce or being never married

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he's happy, who cares? If he frees his soul from the b.s. and lives life on his terms, with getting rich in his own business, having fun, why not suddenly pick up a cute 18yo? She might even learn something from him.
If he's a 47 yr old virgin male, likely the 18 Yr old western woman will be teaching him lulz.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No body decide to wait, life go quickly and many people make wrong decisions , some in relationships some in finance others in education , and they pay the price the rest of their life. He could be busy with his life and wake up to see he is 47 , or we he was blue pilled waiting some day some girl will come and that never happened.
+1

This post is so Money.

I remember my teens and 20s like they were yestersday. I hear the same from my father and grandfather as well as other men. Life flys by. Its why men need to chase excellence and acquire COMPETENCE in game. The fallout for failure in the domain is not without consequences.

This man's life is a prime example of a failure model. There's no sympathy for him from me nor women and nature in response to the guy you quoted.

Step the ****kkk up fellas or step aside.

Also while women doesnt go for older guy in serious relationships , many go secretly with them as sugar daddies. I have read somewhere that Sugar Daddy (and Sugar Mammy) relationships are increasing in numbers sisce there are more old people single with money due to either divorce or being never married
Being never married ftw!

Rollo says 5-7yrs. By hus standard, 23 is game on. Got picked up by as young as 18 more recently.

As society, more accurately, men by the volume are being Ree pilled, the more the following will be common place.

Aaron Clarey posted about prostitution and deemed sugar babies = marriage, playing house, etc. Its the same damn thing though one is more common place.

Sugar babies are not divorce raping. Personally, it looks like a rental. Its a free market and full on open season free for all in 2019 if you 2/3 (game, looks, resources, etc). At 30, everything thin, young, attractive and barely legal is fair game. Its also a free for all as a bachelor male when you got it going on.

The dude at 47 clearly ****ed up.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he's a 47 yr old virgin male, likely the 18 Yr old western woman will be teaching him lulz.
A lot of them will. I'd say f* it and do it. Unfortunately Mr. cool smoke is not that bright and is probably going to f it all up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of them will. I'd say f* it and do it. Unfortunately Mr. cool smoke is not that bright and is probably going to f it all up.
I am thinking a lot of millennial men are headed this route. They are busy trying to be pretty putting on thrir makeup and skinny jeans. I blame low testosterone.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was under 30 then I'd say maybe he has a chance. At 47 forget it. He's not breaking into any college social circles at that age. I couldn't imagine hanging out with college kids at my age even.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If he was under 30 then I'd say maybe he has a chance. At 47 forget it. He's not breaking into any college social circles at that age. I couldn't imagine hanging out with college kids at my age even.
Assuming he isn’t a troll, he seems to be under the impression that winning over the young guys as friends will be EASIER than the girls lol. Good luck with that.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming he isn’t a troll, he seems to be under the impression that winning over the young guys as friends will be EASIER than the girls lol. Good luck with that.
The problem for this guy is he waited too long to fix his problem. He should have address this issue before he was 25. Stupid Oldcels think they can learn a few PUA tricks and then time travel and get a second chance not realizing their simply too old. His only hope in my opinion is sugar daddy game at this point if he wants the prime young poon.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you think this 47 y.o. virgin will achieve his PUA goals by going back to college & hanging around cool 19 year old men?"

tldr

NO

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is a number. He needs to whip his butt into shape and just go for what he wants. Otherwise he's going to end up with some massive complex. I wish I could interview him personally and speak my mind to him so he knows what he has to do, otherwise I think he's too dumb to be successful.