"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think the Peleton ad is so controversial because of the Fat Acceptance crowd not wanting men to give wives a gift that gets them into shape?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I finally got to see this "controversial" ad:


‘Nothing says “you need to drop a few pounds” like surprising your wife with a Peloton for Xmas’
Peloton exercise bike ad mocked as being 'sexist' and 'dystopian'
Some people complained it is sexist for a man to give his wife an exercise bike for Christmas, as it suggested he wanted her to lose weight.
my opinion: A man wanting his wife to lose weight? OH THE HUMANITY! :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,123
I think its hilarious her goal is to lose 4 lbs in a year. She could literally do IF for a week or two to get those results with no exercise and probably a higher percentage of the weight lost would be pure fat.
 

Escaped24

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
The people that are pissed are people that want everyone to sink to their level instead of bettering themselves and feminists that think expectations and standards are oppressive.

Body positivity is easier than doing the work to get results so that is their go to choice.

It gets them name recognition and people that are pissed weren’t going to buy one anyway.

The ad is a win as far as I’m concerned.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I wouldn’t be surprised if the people who are angry are obese. I dated a woman years ago who was very much into fitness, similar body type to the woman in the Ad, she loved working out and was always looking to try something new, spinning classes, Pilates, gymnastics etc. I bought her a ten pack for Pilates classes for her birthday and she loved it. She didn’t get offended because she loved trying new things. The people who are complaining are the same people who never even stepped inside a gym. People talking about things they have no clue about, what else is new.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
The lefts insane and anyone who pays them any attention is lacking in judgment.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top