"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think that Instagram has decimated mens' Sexual Market Value even more than Tinder?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was listening to this, and it got me interested:

(NOTE: The conservation has the money quote around 37:00.)

 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I think in the real world nothing has changed. Women still (mostly) want to get married and have children. They need a man for that and they want to choose the best one they can get. If they're smart they'll choose before they get old and their own value starts to slip. Plenty guys want to bang them whilst they're young, sure. How many of those guys want to marry them?
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I’m not sure how Tinder ‘decimated men’s SMV’. Or IG. I’m not being snarky or sarcastic.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Dating apps and social media haven't done anything except make women think their SMV is 2 pts higher than it really is.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
no your smv is still your smv.
tinder and ig just made high value you men more readily available , but they would still find those men offline if tinder and ig wasnt around. they will get it from work, school, or at the grocery store. online dating is here for good now, might as catch the wave and make it work for you. learn how to use it AS A TOOL and make it work to your advantage
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
no your smv is still your smv.
tinder and ig just made high value you men more readily available , but they would still find those men offline if tinder and ig wasnt around. they will get it from work, school, or at the grocery store. online dating is here for good now, might as catch the wave and make it work for you. learn how to use it AS A TOOL and make it work to your advantage
Many have tried using it as a tool. Believe me when I say I probably put more effort into than you, yet it was an utter failure. No guarantees in life. I still play the game. Even if I lose.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Many have tried using it as a tool. Believe me when I say I probably put more effort into than you, yet it was an utter failure. No guarantees in life. I still play the game. Even if I lose.
switch it up , try new things , whatever you are doing right now isn't working, innovate.
what's your bio like? what kind of pics do you take? do you have a life outside of social media ? are you displaying your hobbies in your pics and profiles? do you lift? are you fit? do you dress nice?
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Internet porn was free and readily available before 2008.
see tweet. pornhub launched in 2008. tinder launched in 2012 (and didn't really start taking off till ~2014). incel rate was already rising before that.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
see tweet. pornhub launched in 2008. tinder launched in 2012 (and didn't really start taking off till ~2014). incel rate was already rising before that.
According to you pron is the reason women have hoards of thirsty men dming them on social media? Male thirst drives up the competition.

The demand far outweighs the supply
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
According to you pron is the reason women have hoards of thirsty men dming them on social media? Male thirst drives up the competition.
high speed mobile internet porn is a big reason why there are so incels today. don't need sex cuz you get your sexual release from jerking off to all the porn you want.

instagram decimates a man's SMV cuz your compared to celebrity/rich people's instagram. you can never compete. so compared to them, your value decreases from when they met and exchanged instagram handles with you at the grocery store. better for her to never know what your day to day is like so that she can project whatever she wants to you. i.e. if she's attracted to you, she'll assume your life is as cool as the rich people's instagram.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top